Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2014, 06:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any of you have obese wifes?  (Read 6135 times)
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 01:16:33 AM »

I am not ugly!!! I just don't think being fat is a very good reason to break upa marriage.

I guess there was more to it. Perheps the weight was just the last drop. Did he tell you it was only because of the weight gain? Or do you guess this?
Exercising everyday is not realistic for naybody.
It's about priority. If you really want to get skinny, it will take a lot of effort. And a lot of exercise. Oh, I wished I had a magic want that made me skinny and sexy over night. Sadly, it does not exist...
Realisticly you can walk the stairs instead of taking the elevator. You can walk (bike?) instead of taking the car for smaller distances. That way you start to have a daily exercise...

I don't thinkit's very  nice to dump someone because they get fat.
No, it is not nice. But staying together if you don't love each other is also not nice.
I am thinking once I get thin my ex might want to try again and he might love me again. He's still a jerk for judging my body though.  Sad
WTF?
You are angry with him because he dumped you for being fat. And now you want him back when you do get skinny? Then all of a sudden he's not a jerk anymore? Why would you want him back?
Loose weight for yourself, build up confidence, go out and meet nice men.
Report to moderator   Logged
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 01:29:43 AM »

Oh I'm a piece.of. shit to a girl who kept trying to diet for other people's views but never could and for liking her for the way she is. Ah ya real piece of shit. Even tho I tell her I think.she's perfect way she is she still insisted on losing weight I even helped her but she can't on her own stick to a diet.

Exactly like 90 percent members on here out of shape n can't stick to a diet why is she so and cause she cat either.

Of course I am force feeding her n made her fat right yet she's been chubby all her life.

And at 200 lbs u have to be 6'8 anything under morbidly obesse right.

She's 5'4 . 5'5 btw

Here's pic look. At that height 202 to 205 lbs severly morbidly obesse she may drop dead tomorrow won't she since she's not 6'8 damn your right morbidly obeese your a smart man.
You look very cute together! I like the cuddle-kissy pose.  Cheesy

I'm 5'5-5'6 and weighed 214 lbs. I can tell you I looked far more fat and flabby than your girl. So, thumbs up for her!
Yet, if she wants to loose weight, what would be wrong with that? Maybe she feels a bit insecure, because you are obviously not fat.

When hubby Phreak and I started to loose weight, it was almost a race to keep up with each other. As soon as he looked even slightly skinnier than I did, I wanted to loose more fat, because I felt uncomfortably fat next to him.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 01:58:48 AM »

I'm 5'5-5'6 and weighed 214 lbs. I can tell you I looked far more fat and flabby than your girl. So, thumbs up for her!
Yet, if she wants to loose weight, what would be wrong with that? Maybe she feels a bit insecure, because you are obviously not fat.

When hubby Phreak and I started to loose weight, it was almost a race to keep up with each other. As soon as he looked even slightly skinnier than I did, I wanted to loose more fat, because I felt uncomfortably fat next to him.

Honestly the convo.goes exactly like this

She says I feel fat. Rarely maybe once every two months when she tries.on old.jeans. I say well u know.ur perfect to me now and I love u no matter what. But she says she just wants to fit in her old jeans. I say ok ill help u.

Put her on.diet. chicken . Unlimited vegetables. Healthy fats coconut oil. Supps caratine.fish oil u name.it the healthy good onesm she's actually on.her diet right now I make it very good diet for her even get her exercise whole body stuff squats push ups military press some back etc.

I.do want her to be strong in old age with no.back problems.

Right now.she's on about a week straight and does so good loses almost a lb a day.

And today. She had pizza lol.

She just gets the urge n says fuck it basically. We go to her parents n they start serving bread n all this junk n they all gang on.her what ur not eating bread now etc. N she eats n I keep saying u sure u want to mess up ur diet. And she does it AMD it all goes to shit from there.

I personally like I said love her way she is . The only thing I'd change about her is one.thingm that is to continue to strength train twice a week atleast so she doesn't have a weak back. Bones muscle etc in old age and I'm basically carrying her around from 70 to 90 lol.

So I worry about her health but as can see I woulsnt consider her weight to be that unhealthy in any terms reallym like I said and u said she holds it well. I'm assuming a lot of her weight is fair amount of muscle yes chub on her for sure I mean she is 200 lbs. But like I said her mom is about 205 n twice her size. Arms r twice her size and flabby like a loose goose skin. Yet my gf there her arms bigger than average girl but super tight actually same with legs.

Long as she's unhealthy ill love my little chubby
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 02:13:43 AM »

Another part of.it.is.accepting.her for.her. before she met me she said she always tried.to lose weight as in sign up.to.gym go.twice n quit lol. Tell me.how she could never stick.to it.. but also fact that every bf before me would call her fat or give her weight loss pill like hydroxcut shit as a present. Guys who were not in shape themselfs lol.

So she says she loves how I always accept her for her And shell tell me this is me I'm comfortable.this way I'm a chubby girl.

It really is rare times where her old jeans won't fit.is why she wants to lose weight like now. She always says just 20 lbs etc even.
falco
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 02:39:58 AM »

I am not ugly!!! I just don't think being fat is a very good reason to break upa marriage. Exercising everyday is not realistic for naybody.

I don't thinkit's very  nice to dump someone because they get fat. I am thinking once I get thin my ex might want to try again and he might love me again. He's still a jerk for judging my body though.  Sad

If i had to guess he used the fatness as an excuse for the break-up. I am pretty sure it was due to other problems.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2014, 06:39:37 AM »

Bertha Butt bringing the pussy perspective here.

For the record: I disagree with everything she said. Fatties are knowingly waddling towards diabetes. If they don't care, they hate themselves and they hate their partners. They can't wait to maim themselves and make you suffer by having to nurse them from age 45 onward. They hate you and everything about you. If they didn't they would actively work towards making your life hell a few years from now.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2014, 06:44:28 AM »

Oh I'm a piece.of. shit to a girl who kept trying to diet for other people's views but never could and for liking her for the way she is. Ah ya real piece of shit. Even tho I tell her I think.she's perfect way she is she still insisted on losing weight I even helped her but she can't on her own stick to a diet.

Exactly like 90 percent members on here out of shape n can't stick to a diet why is she so and cause she cat either.

Of course I am force feeding her n made her fat right yet she's been chubby all her life.

And at 200 lbs u have to be 6'8 anything under morbidly obesse right.

She's 5'4 . 5'5 btw

Here's pic look. At that height 202 to 205 lbs severly morbidly obesse she may drop dead tomorrow won't she since she's not 6'8 damn your right morbidly obeese your a smart man.

I am many things, but not dishonest. You really look good. She should lose 60 Lbs. If she doesn't want to do that for your benefit, then she doesn't love you. I do EVERYTHING for my wife, she does EVERYTHING for me. No excuses. Giving up a diet after a few days tells me she hates herself, you, or both.
hipolito mejia
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2014, 06:49:29 AM »

There are people who like fat women. So if you are fine with drastically lowering your standards then of course you can get married again.

The choice is yours: either you diet and exercise properly every day for the rest of your life, or you will be sucking the warty, cheese-covered cock of a bald, ugly, poor guy the rest of your life. Pick what you think is the lesser of two evils.

[edit]
I was that guy (though not bald!), my wife was you. Both of us look good now. But that only happened after we stopped lying to ourselves about not being able to lose weight. If you are not losing weight you are eating too much and exercising too little and at not enough intensity. And probably cheating on your diet when you think nobody is looking. Your fat is your fault, and yours alone. The solution is also yours, and yours alone. Either you take responsibility for yourself or you don't. There is no middle ground.

Dating someone that likes fat women doesnt mean "lowering your standards"  there's a lot of great guys,in shape who are chubby chasers.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 08:10:21 AM »

Dating someone that likes fat women doesnt mean "lowering your standards"  there's a lot of great guys,in shape who are chubby chasers.
But again it's where the line is drawn for chubby. 20% is chubby. 25% is chubby, and yes, would hit if proportioned right. Hell, good proportions and 30% is doable as well if the face is okay. But 50 Lbs overweight is not chubby, that's obese.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 08:50:15 AM »

Your a fucking jerk!!!! YOu don't know my story or why I got so big.
I'm no doctor but I'm guessing sloth and lack of will power.

FUCK YOU!!! Angry
I'm guessing being single and fat, you'd fuck anyone. Why me? Huh Lips sealed
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »

Why are you such a jerk!!
Believe me, it takes a lot of dedication, practice and will power -- so you wouldn't understand.

I've only ever been with one man you stupid idiot!
Seeing as that one ran away I'd say your high score isn't something to brag about...
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:22 AM »

Your name is suited to you because you are a freek.
Are you trying to win me over with flattery? It's working.  Grin
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 01:25:12 PM »

I am many things, but not dishonest. You really look good. She should lose 60 Lbs. If she doesn't want to do that for your benefit, then she doesn't love you. I do EVERYTHING for my wife, she does EVERYTHING for me. No excuses. Giving up a diet after a few days tells me she hates herself, you, or both.

My babe does everything for me.. and I do everything for her. I don't.care if she loses weight nor does she. She cares for a few days then what. It slips her mind and forgets cause she realizes how much I love her and her body.

U want a pissing war or something with everything ur wife does for u and u do for her. I'd rather not so I don't have to go.into details but you'd lose. This girl waits and me hand and foot and so do I for her. When I work extra long.days few months a year she sits and waits for me hours on end in the car just to get to see me faster and I've done same for her.

Since we moved.into together almost two yrs we've never had a night apart ever.. because we both choose not to. Hell we follow eachother to.the bathroom wait at the shower or while eachother shits...

I've never called her a bad name nor her me. She's never ever said no to me sexually or in any way . Nor I to her. If I wanted head ten times a day I've got it. If she has..she's got it.

On.her lunch everyday at work she writes me notes and makes.things for me. If u seen.our bedroom its cluttered all sides of walls of things she's made me. Our love our inside jokes pet animal names etc.

Everyone everyone who's ever met else seen us who's example talked to her after like I said before about them saying bad things. also say wow.he really loves u way he holds.you etc. No matter where we are were holding hands. Grocery shopping. We go together. Wait till after work. Doctors together. Out to get one item. Together we have not left eachothers side in over two years for a half hour every day is still like that first few weeks of dating where u can't wait to.see the other person n u don't want them to go.

Everyone ask if we just started dating cause we look like we have puppy love and we say no we've been living.together over two years and nothing. Nothing has died down. This is not neither of our first relationship just past mid twentys.  I've lived n had long term relationships with about three other girls tried to make a life and boy when u find the right one u know cause not a single.thing compares to this one.

Before anyone says.that's unheathly not going.out seperate times.or seeing friends guys night whatever. Well most.people.are divorced cheat have sex once a year n hate eachother.

Me.n her are exactly like.her grand parents ans they been happily married I forget now but in there 90 s been together since 17 and 18 I think.

They always holding hands always sit together at dinner while.gfs mom n dad n.two brothers n sisters in law sit seperaye n all go.down.n watch tv seperate from women make.jokes.how the sisters in laws r not having sex.with them .

Mean while me.n.gf always sitting there holding hands who else her grand parents. The only onec .not fighting AMnd not making rude harsh jokes st eachother.

Id rather be like that any day .

Why would.it be on her mind everyday to lose weight when were.naked litterally 10 hours of the day. We do our shopping come.home get butt naked n jump.in.bed watch.tv or cook whatever. And every half hr she gettrinf told still to this day how much I love her body n her face still lights up.

And she loves telling.her co.workers that her babe loves her chub.as they all whine to lose weight.

And.she's not unhealthy. Slightly I disagree. All the people that weigh a lot less smoking n drinking.alchohol 80 percent of.population will die before her. She eat to much? Science will say yes of course u must eat more to grow. Xompletly unhealthy.? Far far from it. I make sure she gets a beyond healthy diet she just adds to it.

Everyone's.even said besides u they were bigger then her at 200 lbs her mom is twice size at 200 lbs.

Fat is almost or more twice size of muscle per weight I.forget exact number we all know this tho we've seen the pics of examples.

So no.she doesn't need to lose 60 lbs of fat she is obv carrying a lot of muscle.some.how.

That pic I was about 200 lbs a few lbs over weight. I'm not same bodyfat 230 lbs I am severely over weight now. That'd a fact I am over weight not bodyfat but over weight. Is it gonna shave thirty years off my life it being muscle. Highly doubt it...

So.do.u.want a pissing war really is that what u came.here for. Cause when I say everything I literally mean everything.... But so do u right.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »

Yes he did not want to be with me because I am very fat. How much exercise will it take to get skinny? I only have so much time every day to do it. I don't use any elevators anyways.

If you love each other you should try and fight for the marriage and stay together until you have tried everything you know how to. Of course I want him back because I love him!!! If he stoped loving me for being fat then when the fat is gone he should love me again I think. I hope so.

U.shoulsnt have to to get him.back but understand.how u feel.

If.your srs it is very easy and u do not at all need any exercise remember calories eat less lose weight. Exercise just helps.  Do exercise cause it'll speed or up a lot n give.u.strength don't do boring shit cause ull.quit find what's fun

I've had mine.lose weight even.if she won't exercise with sinpliest diet ever.

Pick any green vegi besides calorie packed peas n legumes like beans ok.

Brocolli. Spinich cucumber. Obv broxlli type is mote nutrient n fiber packed so better but. U can eat as much as u want. And u can.not.get fat ull.puke of full.ess before u get fat.

Take big handfuls of.broccoli I hate it but just grab water n chew quick n down in a minute just to get my.nutrients.  full up on it ull.be full quick. Every meal have ur vegi.

Chicken steak any meat women.get full quick anyways off em. Up to 250 grams of either x3 day if u want.

My.gf does this.

Breakfast milk 1.5 cups protein scoop. I pressure her so hard n her weight loss speeds up if she eats a tablespoon coconut oil. It'll keep u full for hours u need some fat here to keep u full.fat will keep u not hungry for seven hrs she notices this every time.

If.no coconut oil have more.milk.higher fat milk to make u full. If u can cook she has like 3 to four eggs instead again any vegi but eggs full her.   U will not get fat off certain animal fats btw. Vince gironda said it takes more for ur body to break down then combust. I tried his diet of full.cups of cream over 5 calories a day about 500 grams fat full heavy whipping creme .35 percent I didn't.gain weight period zero.

Anyways lunch chicken breast vegi till full she loves cucumbers n.green peppers.  Again.coconut oil  boost thyroid best thing for it. She eats it every other day tho I suggest three times a day.

Dinner steak or chicken vegetables. Again 250 meat. Sometimes a half.cup rice.

She will maybe have a piece of.fruit a day.

U can add much more depending on weight but with her slackiness helps n puts her at 900 to 1000 cals a day sometimes 800 cals. And she will lose a lb a day. But even it doesn't make sense to me.this is why I'm assuming she has lots of muscle because she will burn a lot off that much calories she must have muscle.burning her calories up a lot.n her maitanxe must be higher I think.

If u get hungry add in coconut oil whenever u want it'll full u give it fifteen min to full.u.

Google coconut oil women adding it to diet make crazy claims.of a lb a day to.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »

But again it's where the line is drawn for chubby. 20% is chubby. 25% is chubby, and yes, would hit if proportioned right. Hell, good proportions and 30% is doable as well if the face is okay. But 50 Lbs overweight is not chubby, that's obese.

You have ur numbers beyond.wrong it bothers me. My women.is clearly not morbidly obeese like u said.  So 50 lbs is such a general term u can't say that to everyone. Her mom needs to lose 75 lbs easily by looking at her. But unless u seen person u can't just assume they need to lose 50lbs if I said I'm 230 u could easily say I need to lose 30 even 50 lbs to.

U can't throw out numbers so blindly like that it doesn't make u look anyrhidng but well. I won't say it to be rude not u look like u know nothing about weight lifting or dieting.

If u seen my pics.there at 200 lbs I.don't need to lose any weight yet her dad is same weight as me there ans has a gut that god looks to be 50 lbs alone on his gut.

So unless knowing.there lean body mass to fat ratio can't just say lose 50 lbs no.one.here has stated there bf so u don't know.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 01:48:37 PM »

For the record: I disagree with everything she said. Fatties are knowingly waddling towards diabetes. If they don't care, they hate themselves and they hate their partners. They can't wait to maim themselves and make you suffer by having to nurse them from age 45 onward. They hate you and everything about you. If they didn't they would actively work towards making your life hell a few years from now.

And.disagree there as well. Many over weight people don't have diabeties yet many who weight less has it. Her farther has had type two since he was a good 170 lbs now.he's up to 200. Her mom.been 210 ish for long time.slowly going up at about 210 now zero signs of diabeties n they do.get chekx ups a lot all crazy about there doctor.

That's just a simple example.

But I can.link.u right now.thousands of.studies.google.it pleasemagnesium and diabeties

PubMed studies even saying how they found all type one and type two diabetics to have zero to.los.magnesium levels and adding magnesium.increased many factors of helping it not just blood glucose resting rate bit also insulong sensiticy in.both one.n.two. up to fifty percent.

So science is firmly suggesting now it seems its what u don't eat. All fat people.tend to eat typical diets void of many nutrients help.leads to magnesium.deficient.

This is why smaller people not even breaking 170 for a male of average height can get it.

Also why diabeties is typically a western thing as its said less then 10 percent actually get anywhere near the requires magnesium. And other cultures eat much more platheora of foods diets n rarely these cases r problems expect d for recent years where other places e adapting American diets.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 02:19:21 PM »

Phreak just everything u say has no merit at all.

Like really my woman doesn't love me or her or both if she wants to stay fat. Perfect example how that's beyond wrong doesn't make sense is since 16 I've wished I was fatter?

I've never ever admired a lean complete lean guy.  I've always wanted look like. Bill kazmeir n Ryan kennelly.

There much fatter then me .

So that means becuz 16 I've wanted to be fatter means I don't love my gf.

Hm ok I get it now. Even if I got fatter now n stayed there for me it means I don't love her? Ok...

Yes I want to be big like these guys but fatter like them to. It eludes much more power physically perfection. IN MY EYES.

only reason I can't look like them is dedication . I can't stomach that much calories of worse foods. I eat 5 k as is and beyond full n want to vomit. And 5 k is over 1.5 past my maintance. Yet I can't stick to it and I just grow lean  even eating pizza n soda n Wendy burgers. I need serve dedication mentally to eat that that much were all differeant in everyway.

So I want to gain 10 percent bodyfat cause I hate my gf n prefer fat.

* 070405_kazinthering.jpg (13.07 KB, 240x180 - viewed 764 times.)

* 43075-ryan_kennelly.jpg (92.66 KB, 419x301 - viewed 772 times.)
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 07:52:52 PM »

Lyquid.....your honesty and candidness is incredible.....much respect to you.

I've dated chubby and fat guys. However I couldn't do the obese guy thing....I tried twice and physically I was "repulsed" and yes....I'm ashamed to admit that.

However I suspect that if someone slowly became obese throughout the relationship I could handle it.
lyquid
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »

Lyquid.....your honesty and candidness is incredible.....much respect to you.

I've dated chubby and fat guys. However I couldn't do the obese guy thing....I tried twice and physically I was "repulsed" and yes....I'm ashamed to admit that.

However I suspect that if someone slowly became obese throughout the relationship I could handle it.

Really anoyoyed at phreak statmemts. Am I the only one.that doesmt.get it. My.gf does not love.me.because.she.won't lose weight how.does.that make.sense.if.I.don't want.her to.

She has.to.want to lose weight or else she hates me.or herself.

Beauty is.in.the eye of.the beholder. Example like.I.posted above my.dream.physique is a big blocky powerlifter like bill.or.Ryan. so.basically.from.where I am.now I want to.get fat/fatter considered.to average person. So.if.I.want to.get fatter according.to.phreak its because I hate my gf and myself?

Does.that make.any sense. It makes as much sense.that he said.she is morbidly.obesse.

I.had her.workout.with me.yesterday and took a video. Probably the.fifth time.she's ever worked out in her life . And she did 40 lb dumbbell military presses x5 two sets. Rest of.stuff.we did.I made her go lighter to.not burn out.if she wants to do.it again soon.

So for basically.still.a first timer according.to my science you would.definalty need more muscle mass then.a average female muscle mass to.lift that. I've seen lots of.women.lift and very fit.ones.with.the.job.I. do. And.most struggle.with benches of 135 even .

Basically everything. Uve.said so far phreak has been complete well none sense. Like assuming people's.current bodyfat by height n.weight alone.

Just anyoyed at the attacks here when they.are like I said complete non sense and.nothing.phreak u have said has made any sense in logical.reasoning. basically just assumptions is all.you've done
falco
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2014, 09:03:21 AM »

Believe me, it takes a lot of dedication, practice and will power -- so you wouldn't understand.
Seeing as that one ran away I'd say your high score isn't something to brag about...

Cheesy
nasht5
Getbig IV

903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »

obese wife? not anymore.

sept 10th APF
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2014, 01:58:37 AM »

Ah, playing the asshole card...
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2014, 02:02:35 AM »

I am many things, but not dishonest.
True, you're painfully honest.

I do EVERYTHING for my wife, she does EVERYTHING for me. No excuses.
You make it sound like I get whipped if I didn't do as I'm told... Teehee, the idea!  Grin
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2014, 02:15:53 AM »

Yes he did not want to be with me because I am very fat. How much exercise will it take to get skinny? I only have so much time every day to do it. I don't use any elevators anyways.
As much as it takes.
Just dö it and see how it goes...

If you love each other you should try and fight for the marriage and stay together until you have tried everything you know how to. Of course I want him back because I love him!!! If he stoped loving me for being fat then when the fat is gone he should love me again I think. I hope so.
Nope, some fights are just not worth the effort. Sometimes the best strategy is to stop and do something else.

Now about that ex of yours... You really want to get back with him? Because if you do, I suggest you see a psychologist instead of slimming down. You say he's an asshole for dumping you over something so small as being fat. What would your new relation be like? You would be living in fear, because you might gain a few ounces fat or hold water! Would he dump you again? At what weight?
Stop tormenting yourself and ditch the guy forever. You're not up to his standards; he's not up to your standards for being so shallow.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2014, 02:47:51 AM »

Ah, playing the asshole card...
I only have that card. Embarrassed Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!