Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 07:41:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do any of you have obese wifes?  (Read 7946 times)
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2014, 02:53:42 AM »

Phreak just everything u say has no merit at all.

Like really my woman doesn't love me or her or both if she wants to stay fat. Perfect example how that's beyond wrong doesn't make sense is since 16 I've wished I was fatter?

I've never ever admired a lean complete lean guy.  I've always wanted look like. Bill kazmeir n Ryan kennelly.

There much fatter then me .

So that means becuz 16 I've wanted to be fatter means I don't love my gf.

Hm ok I get it now. Even if I got fatter now n stayed there for me it means I don't love her? Ok...

Yes I want to be big like these guys but fatter like them to. It eludes much more power physically perfection. IN MY EYES.

only reason I can't look like them is dedication . I can't stomach that much calories of worse foods. I eat 5 k as is and beyond full n want to vomit. And 5 k is over 1.5 past my maintance. Yet I can't stick to it and I just grow lean  even eating pizza n soda n Wendy burgers. I need serve dedication mentally to eat that that much were all differeant in everyway.

So I want to gain 10 percent bodyfat cause I hate my gf n prefer fat.
Live with me for a few months, and your weight will sky rocket.  Wink
No seriously, I'm a great cook and really love cooking, but it's not helpful in losing weight... For gaining weight however...
Report to moderator   Logged
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2014, 03:06:39 AM »

Phreak just everything u say has no merit at all.

Like really my woman doesn't love me or her or both if she wants to stay fat. Perfect example how that's beyond wrong doesn't make sense is since 16 I've wished I was fatter?

I've never ever admired a lean complete lean guy.  I've always wanted look like. Bill kazmeir n Ryan kennelly.
Then we had something in common, because I did too. Actually more like Jon Pall Sigmarsson, but close. Now I'm an adult, and I realize that decisions have consequences.

Yes, I could be that size. Hell, I was 315 for quite a while. Grin But then I matured mentally, and realized that such weight is extremely unhealthy, and I would be dead at 50. Leaving my wife a widow for the following 30-40 years of her life. That would have been selfish, immature, and certainly not something a loving husband would do. So I stopped being 315 Lbs. If I had not made that sacrifice for her, then I wouldn't really love her. My goal of being a massive dude is by definition secondary to doing what is best for my wife.

So that is how I see your wife. Her bodyfat levels are dangerously unhealthy. She will die at a much younger age than necessary, she will have more illnesses, she will require more care. You will be the one having to deal with her selfish behavior. She does whatever she wants without a thought of how it will impact your future. Either she is really, really immature, or she just does not care enough about you.

I see you are desperately trying to excuse her behavior and fatness. And your loyalty really is touching. You just don't realize yet that you are not getting that same level of loyalty back from her. Maybe from her words, but not from how she acts. Her actions say that she will be in a Rascal by age 45, dead by 65. Is that really the most loving thing she can do for you? Or would true love mean she would do anything to lose weight, just to be with you longer?

Also, just to end all the sappy talk: at 5'5" and 200 Lbs her BMI is 33.3. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm
That is well into obesity range. To reach barely acceptable levels (below 25) she would have to lose 50 Lbs. To have a healthy BMI of about 20 she would have to lose 80 Lbs. She is really, really fat. And you yourself state that her arms and legs are thin, so it is all visceral fat, the most damaging fat distribution possible. She is killing herself with food, and you are making excuses for her.
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2014, 03:19:44 AM »

Lyquid.....your honesty and candidness is incredible.....much respect to you.

I've dated chubby and fat guys. However I couldn't do the obese guy thing....I tried twice and physically I was "repulsed" and yes....I'm ashamed to admit that.

However I suspect that if someone slowly became obese throughout the relationship I could handle it.
I've dated anything between skinny, muscular and fat. Didn't like the very skinny guys, was afraid they couldn't handle my weight. And that alone made me very consious and uncomfortable about my own weight.

Before Phreak I had a long term relation with a guy who transformed slowly from normal to morbidly obese. I din't mind the chubby stage, nor the obese stage, but the really obese stage was a turn off. I still remember the disgust I felt when I noticed he gained fat rolls on the inner thigh, just below the package... and that was lying down with gravity in his favour...
Well, by that time our relationship was already severly damaged, because he kept making fun of me being overweight and having way to big calves to ever wear shorts or skirts. His 'jokes' went up to the point where he told other people not to pay attention to me, because I was just his fat niece.

It became even worse when I did lose weight (15 kg or about 33 lbs), and he stayed on his diet of too much alcohol and too much junk food. He started to blame me for him being fat and me for not being a super model. Some men are just beyond repair...
I saw him a few years back, him happily (?) married to his new wife, now nagging at her for being slightly overweight whilst he had a belly like a skippy ball.
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2014, 03:59:03 AM »

And.disagree there as well. Many over weight people don't have diabeties yet many who weight less has it. Her farther has had type two since he was a good 170 lbs now.he's up to 200. Her mom.been 210 ish for long time.slowly going up at about 210 now zero signs of diabeties n they do.get chekx ups a lot all crazy about there doctor.
My dad was very slender all his life, but had bad eating habits. He gradually developped a little belly that in his 50's became a big, huge belly. He got diabetus type 2, high cholesterol, slightly high blood pressure and a heart attack. He died when he was 60, not a heart attack but cancer.
His mom had type 2 diabetus for as long as I knew her. She died of the side effects: bad kidneys, damaged liver, small holes in the intestine, heart attacks, badlungs. Not to mention blindness due to glaucoma, and necroses on her feet.

My mom has been overweight/obese all her adult life. Apart from her weight she was healthy: low blood sugar, low blood pressure, low cholesterol. Untill she hit 60. She's now on diabetus medication, has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Also her hips, knees and ankles are damaged due to her heavy body. She needs those supportive stockings, so her ankles won't blow up. She can't get up from the couch without moaning, gasping for air and holding on to a nearby table.
Her mom died in her early fifties of a brain hemorrhage, probably due to high blood pressure and prediabetus. Both my uncles had their first (!) heart attacks before 55.

Just after my 25th birthday I was diagnosed with rheumatic arthritis. Hubby Phreak had to take care of me, I couldn't walk, dress myself or even make a sandwich. IRL he's a wonderful, loving, caring, cuddly teddy bear, but don't tell anyone.  Wink
That's when I decided I would have to lose weight; I did not want him to have to go through all the hassle and worries of me also developping diabetus, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and anything beyond that. Also, a smaller body is easier to carry around. And I really appreciate that he's doing the same for me.

Last week the doctor told me I could stop my medication for the arthritis. After 11 years of fighting it's finally not active anymore. Yay! Cheesy
There's no permanent damage (so far) in my knees, feet and hands. They regularly check my liver, kidneys and blood work, and those too are perfect.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2014, 04:05:46 AM »

IRL he's a wonderful, loving, caring, cuddly teddy bear, but don't tell anyone.  Wink

You forgot 'sexual tyrannosaurus' again. Roll Eyes Cheesy
Bertha Butt
Getbig III

My happy pussy...

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2014, 04:25:31 AM »

You forgot 'sexual tyrannosaurus' again. Roll Eyes Cheesy
Because of the short arms?  Grin

Still, it's incredibly nice not to have that 'third person' of pure fat between us. I really feel more close and intimate. And flexable...   Kiss
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2014, 04:48:47 AM »

Lyquids girlfriend doesn't look all that unhealthy to me....I don't even think I would call her fat....chubby at most.

Bertha made a good point regarding dating guys "skinnier" or "smaller" than her. I'm in the same boat. I always feel self conscious when I date a guy in much better shape than me (which is extremely rare as I'm in pretty decent shape) or when I date someone who has a smaller frame than me. It makes me extremely conscious about my own body as well. I wonder if they are thinking "she should get into better shape".
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2014, 05:01:18 AM »

Because of the short arms?  Grin

lyquid
Getbig III

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »

Then we had something in common, because I did too. Actually more like Jon Pall Sigmarsson, but close. Now I'm an adult, and I realize that decisions have consequences.

Yes, I could be that size. Hell, I was 315 for quite a while. Grin But then I matured mentally, and realized that such weight is extremely unhealthy, and I would be dead at 50. Leaving my wife a widow for the following 30-40 years of her life. That would have been selfish, immature, and certainly not something a loving husband would do. So I stopped being 315 Lbs. If I had not made that sacrifice for her, then I wouldn't really love her. My goal of being a massive dude is by definition secondary to doing what is best for my wife.

So that is how I see your wife. Her bodyfat levels are dangerously unhealthy. She will die at a much younger age than necessary, she will have more illnesses, she will require more care. You will be the one having to deal with her selfish behavior. She does whatever she wants without a thought of how it will impact your future. Either she is really, really immature, or she just does not care enough about you.

I see you are desperately trying to excuse her behavior and fatness. And your loyalty really is touching. You just don't realize yet that you are not getting that same level of loyalty back from her. Maybe from her words, but not from how she acts. Her actions say that she will be in a Rascal by age 45, dead by 65. Is that really the most loving thing she can do for you? Or would true love mean she would do anything to lose weight, just to be with you longer?

Also, just to end all the sappy talk: at 5'5" and 200 Lbs her BMI is 33.3. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm
That is well into obesity range. To reach barely acceptable levels (below 25) she would have to lose 50 Lbs. To have a healthy BMI of about 20 she would have to lose 80 Lbs. She is really, really fat. And you yourself state that her arms and legs are thin, so it is all visceral fat, the most damaging fat distribution possible. She is killing herself with food, and you are making excuses for her.

Bill kaz was over weight not.just muscle but fat still alive and over abused gh steroids all his life.how many bbers r still alive who abusev steroids for 30 years non stop way over weigjt BMI wise still alive today.thousands of bbers yes few deaths but why'd they all die. Diuretics failing kidneys and high blood pressure failing kidneys. This is why u donate blood reducdes risk of heart attack up to 65 percent if hemocrit is kept in healthy ranges obesse or not 300 lbs or not. So we have 20 bbers dead who abused insulin n died or.diuretics all over weight. That's not many compared to amount of skinny people who die as well from kidney or more failure by ur logic all power lifters should be dead old timers but not. AMD if u put in my stats I am.way above BMI too.. but if its muscle its abit more healthily so?  Over weight is stressful to heart yes muscle or not but its mainly the pure fat over weight that cobtirbutrs to the leading cause of death. Insulin resistance high blood etc vs just stress on heart from muscle we know this.

I wonder how Lou feringo is still around still being large n over weight BMI standards and rest of the old timers still kickin it.

I would never want her to get morbidly obesse for health reasons yes but she's not mordibldy obesse like everyone else agrees she's.chubby at best.

er mom is maybe 60 now twice her size because she's a pure fatty yes but same weight perfectly healthy according to blood work as she's a freak with doctors because of her husband yet her husband who is half her size if u look at him not even as big as gf but has diabeties. He will definalty die sooner than later since he can't keep his blood in control with insulin now even.

Yet the mom.looks to carry 50 lbs more fat and controls her blood glucose fine? Weight isn't everything in health terms n everyday this is proven.

My gf is over weight.  But majority of food is beyond healthily its just the extra snack that adds up.  I've cut her off breads flour gluten long ago for health reasons. But she wants some chocolate or something after sure. Asking as she eats her vegis n meat.

N this is proven time n time again its.just us Americans.who drop.dead from obesity diabeties n so on. China they smoke twice as much as Americans n there obese are now where near as in healthy nor do.they die of lung cancer left right center. Cancer is damaged DNA we know this. DNA lacking nutrients to repair itself or fight off the damages DNA from our smoking bad foods whatever we do wrong. But also proven diets high in vir c Vit e minerals like magnesium all these thugs help prevent cancer n many cases highly help. We r only culture to lack serve vitamin defiancies in most all minerals n vitamins.

Example.obesse or not vitamin k2 which Americans  almost get zero n most do.get zero in there diet suffer greatly. Studies done in France n else where example k2 they suffered 60 plus more percent less risk of heart disease n heart attack then.people.who ate none. Us Americans r cluttered with osreropisis. Japan women get 1 fourth the amount of osteoporosis American women get yet rarely get the disease. why? Japanese eat adbudant of k2 in diet prevent this.

Japan has a drug galaky which is proven to prevent n reverse arterial calfication and prevent n reverse osteoporosis don't beleuve me google it.

All it is is high dose vitamin k2 as k2 takes calcium out of arteries so it doesn't harden n lead to heart disease and allows calcium to.get thru the blood into the bones where it won't allow calcium lose to occur.

So is it really just about carrying extra weight or os it our lack.of micro nutrients in diet. Since westernized colonies America n so on r the only severlt un healthily ones dropping dead from all diseases cancers n so on where other cultures eat way more smoke.more yet there incidences of many diseases are 10 percent of ours. Yet proven we eat maybe 15 mcg k2 on average where's example Japanese get. Over 1000 a day?

I take care of her in many ways. I personally don't see her current weight as un healthy.

Google some.obesity stats for other countries n see average rate age wise of death ull be surprised. Just cause Americans eat McDonald's everyday n burgers n other crap n die fat and youg doesmt mean other cultures eating fresh meats vehtables n fruits die young as well ull be surprised .

Of course everyone just listens to American medical right. Oh doctor says I have this problem here take this drug.it.won't cure it but.it'll help abit before u die... Here eat copious amounts of bread for diabetics whole grain its really good for u. Yet its equivalent to eating tablespoons of refined sugar blood glucose wise...

oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »

Being fat is risk to health. Rationalizing that fact is like saying my Aunt smoked till she dropped dead at 85. Can it happen? Of course it doesn't mitigate the fact that it's a risk to health. It's the same crap you hear about steroids. All the empirical knowledge shows how many don't live a long healthy life. How many steroid guys have had heart operations prior to 60 when they exercised their whole life?

Bodybuilding could be the shinning star of health from lifting weights, doing cardio and eating right. Instead it's a laughing stock of a subculture of insecure drug users trying to look like a man through drugs.
hadleyk
Getbig I

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »

I was an obese wife but I've lost the weight now
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!