Author Topic: Team Nasser 2014 !!  (Read 4973 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Team Nasser 2014 !!
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2014, 03:16:31 PM »
Haha.

I spend a lot of time in south orange county, shit tons of ARABS.

All of them have nice cars, but with dickhead paintjobs and terrible wheels.

All money, no taste.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2014, 04:23:04 PM »
Nasser's used posing thongs are still fetching high dollar amounts these days.  Big Bobs is running a highly successful enterprise here, he deserves his accolades.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2014, 04:25:00 PM »
Ah yes, a Corvette in Canada.  Must be nice those two weeks a year you get to actually drive it.
Were they sold out of the good colors or what?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2014, 07:28:31 PM »
Beautiful car. I'm looking to get a c5 soon. I have a corvette thread on the general topics board. Check it out bigbobs.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
How hard was is to choose the color? C7 looks awesome in so many, would give me a panicattack if i was buying a new one lol

yellow is not my favourite color on cars and absolutely  not on corvettes but it did work on the new c7.

I always thought yellow with black was a striking combo, so before playing around with the configurator and seeing the various pics of test mule c7's and the first delivered customers' ones in all different colours I was sure I would get yellow.  When I started seeing other pics I got a bit confused for a while and started contemplating red, black white and silver.  I'd say my second choice after yellow would have been red.  I'm glad I chose yellow though, I think had I chosen any of the other colours I'd be happy but I'd always feel left out if/when I'd see another yellow c7, whereas this won't be the case while I'm driving a yellow and I see other colours.

Another small factor was that yellow is extra $1045 option over the other colours I liked, but well worth it IMO.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2014, 07:34:07 PM »
Questions....

A. Do we really know if Nasser is dead or playing an Andy Kaufman prank?
B. Why would you buy a Vette in the dead of winter? You are just asking for an accident in the snow, black ice etc....

lol if I was intending on driving the Vette during the winter then there would not have been a transport truck delivering it from the dealership to my house, I would have just driven it.

I'll drive it for 5-6 months of the year, then my 4x4 for the remaining months.

The stock factory tires are not even supposed to be driven in "mild cold" (just below the freezing point.  Where I live we are well, well below the freezing point and no exaggeration before the car even left the dealership the tires had various cracks in them, which happened when the tires turned in the cold while unloading it from the train.  Something about the rubber used in hardcore performance tires that doesn't go well with the cold.  They said when the spring comes to bring the car back and they'll replace all tires under warranty on GM's coin.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2014, 07:34:45 PM »
Yellow? Seriously? Why spend all that money on a fucking yellow car. I am not even exaggerating... If someone offered me that car for free... I'd say no thanks it's fucking yellow.

Then again you are a death cultist so your judgement is kinda messed up anyway.

LOL yellow is one of the few colours that buyers have to pay an extra G for over the others, and there are still many takers!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2014, 07:37:46 PM »
Car cost more than home=Fail

lol people who live in dump-cities where no one else wants to live tend to assume that property values everywhere are as low as theirs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
bigbobs is a great guy with a great physique, beautiful wife, great house,.. great car... great everything.. and was a close friend of the great nasser.. no wonder a lot of envious haters here :D

Thanks Sherief - the man with hands-down the greatest bodybuilding genetics on getbig!

Sorry I missed your call the other day, it was 8 am my time and I was driving to work.  Let's try again on Monday, around the time before you go to bed I should be up and free in my time zone.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2014, 07:39:56 PM »
Nice ride!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2014, 11:26:14 AM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2014, 08:29:07 PM »
Nasser knew how much I was anticipating the release of the C7, from about 2 years before the Jan/13 reveal.  I think he watched my delivery today from up above with a smile   8)

I haven't posted here much lately, hope everyone's doing great! 

Any other C7 or C-anything owners here?  If so post them up!

Bigbobs
great to see you back on the boards
beautiful new car you got
great to see you doing well
hope youre training is going well
Nasser would have been proud,
 Nasser liked fast cars, he had the purple Vette

Sato and Kuma doing great
Nasser's legend lives on!

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:05 PM »
the only reason somebody would buy a yellow corevtte is if the car was discounted. I love the car but fucking yellow? what the fuck? You have to go Red or white or even black! Yellow means discount purchase! ;) ;D

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »
I reported this thread to homeland security.

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2014, 09:16:31 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2014, 09:25:40 PM »
Bigbobs
great to see you back on the boards
beautiful new car you got
great to see you doing well
hope youre training is going well
Nasser would have been proud,
 Nasser liked fast cars, he had the purple Vette

Sato and Kuma doing great
Nasser's legend lives on!

Thanks bro, nice to hear from you too.  This summer my wife and I are planning a road trip with the C7 down the cost to California and will meet up with Nasser's admirer, Sato and Kuma, as she has been taking care of both of them in addition to her own dog Kona.