Author Topic: My Theory on Fat Loss  (Read 2798 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
My Theory on Fat Loss
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:31:24 PM »
Disclaimer:
This is just my opinion and anyone can add to it. If you disagree with my view, don't be rude, rather be constructive and help make it better. I'm not saying this is the best fat loss diet ever, it is just working for me.

-Set calories to 8-10 calories of GOAL weight.
-Set protein at 70-120g per day (the lower scale for women and the higher scale for men.
-Fill in the rest of the calories with healthy nutritious food and maybe a treat here and there.
-Incorporate fasting: Either fast 16h and eat 8h a day everyday OR do 2x 24h fasts a week.

»Do weight training at least 3x a week (a push, pull, legs routine works well)
»Optional: Do HIIT post workout or on off days if a bit of a higher rate of fat loss wants to be achieved

Let me know what you think.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: My Theory on Fat Loss
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »
Disclaimer:
This is just my opinion and anyone can add to it. If you disagree with my view, don't be rude, rather be constructive and help make it better. I'm not saying this is the best fat loss diet ever, it is just working for me.

-Set calories to 8-10 calories of GOAL weight.
-Set protein at 70-120g per day (the lower scale for women and the higher scale for men.
-Fill in the rest of the calories with healthy nutritious food and maybe a treat here and there.
-Incorporate fasting: Either fast 16h and eat 8h a day everyday OR do 2x 24h fasts a week.

»Do weight training at least 3x a week (a push, pull, legs routine works well)
»Optional: Do HIIT post workout or on off days if a bit of a higher rate of fat loss wants to be achieved

Let me know what you think.

I'll try it...what the hell..I was thinking of that very same concept of eating for 8 hours and fasting for 16...interesting...good job

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:48:10 AM »
I'll try it...what the hell..I was thinking of that very same concept of eating for 8 hours and fasting for 16...interesting...good job
Obviously its inspired by Martin Berkhan's and Brad Pilon's work, not saying its my idea to start off with. But I think its a good guideline. Maybe stupid for some, but will help others.

panos32

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:40:23 AM »
pretty good but that doesnt mean you have to suffer by not having desserts or burgers etc.

Track your calories and your bodyweight changes only and get adequate protein (if you are on a shitload of drugs this doesnt apply to you).

for example I might not eat vegetables everyday, but I enjoy eating fruits etc

That doesnt mean i dont get enough micronutrients or fiber/ antioxidants because i don't like eating broccoli every 3 hours...meal timing and macro composition is useless for naturals anyway...

Eat like a normal human being, not an obsessed insulin dependent 300+ pound "bodybuilder", who eats on the clock and carries tupperwares to the party.
I can't understand this lifestyle..it is based on a pipe dream unfortunately
If you have enough variety in your diet, nutrition needs will be easily met and you will live more happily!

JackAlbertson

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 10:42:21 PM »
I like this thread because it is about fat lose. Thank you all for sharing your theory on fat lose. I have reduced lot of fat with doing regular exercise. I did running everyday and now i have burnt all extra fat and calories.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »
pretty good but that doesnt mean you have to suffer by not having desserts or burgers etc.

Track your calories and your bodyweight changes only and get adequate protein (if you are on a shitload of drugs this doesnt apply to you).

for example I might not eat vegetables everyday, but I enjoy eating fruits etc

That doesnt mean i dont get enough micronutrients or fiber/ antioxidants because i don't like eating broccoli every 3 hours...meal timing and macro composition is useless for naturals anyway...

Eat like a normal human being, not an obsessed insulin dependent 300+ pound "bodybuilder", who eats on the clock and carries tupperwares to the party.
I can't understand this lifestyle..it is based on a pipe dream unfortunately
If you have enough variety in your diet, nutrition needs will be easily met and you will live more happily!

Burgers and bullshit food do way too much harm. Not just to that days diet and calorie count. But also to blood sugar, cravings and open ended binging.

They must be eradicated.

Diet like a nazi or go home.