Author Topic: Do any of you actually have an Amex Centurion Card?  (Read 2247 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Do any of you actually have an Amex Centurion Card?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 10:26:16 PM »
And others around you to take advantage? in my world at least.

As much as TA and I bust each others chops he's definitely one of good stock here. Weird how this place has changed though. Hung out with 'No one' today for a bit, trained and grabbed a bite. there's probably two or three on here I'd hang with the rest, well what happened to this place? Sad state

You're one of the better posters here.  I go to the GTA about once a year for work, I'll drop you a line next time if you're free we can meet up.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 10:30:48 PM »
You're one of the better posters here.  I go to the GTA about once a year for work, I'll drop you a line next time if you're free we can meet up.

Absolutely man.  I am right down town always looking for cool people to train and hang with.  My circle is pretty much good friends, smart, somewhat well rounded, but just don't get the whole workout thing. Almost puts you on an island. Rarity to find smart affluent people that dabble in this culture

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 10:39:11 PM »

maybe XFACTOR Nights can replace Nasser Nights?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 10:43:13 PM »
maybe XFACTOR Nights can replace Nasser Nights?

Dude my nights are so boring right now with this new born. I would never submit anybody to that. Nasser nights = way more interesting

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 10:46:13 PM »
Dude my nights are so boring right now with this new born. I would never submit anybody to that. Nasser nights = way more interesting

bigbobs might need a new hero tho?

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 10:50:52 PM »
The black card. Is there any real benefit between that and a platinum Amex? I looked into it and both of the travel options are the same, free first class companion ticket for international flights, and both have consierge service, but is there any real difference other than status? I wanted to know if anyone actually had one, and if they thought it was worth it. It's a $5,000 initiation fee, which I could trade for points, but a $2,500 yearly fee. It doesn't seem to have any added benefits to a platinum card.
\

I'll give you my 200% money back guarantee you can't have one.

Tom

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 12:52:27 AM »
And others around you to take advantage? in my world at least.

As much as TA and I bust each others chops he's definitely one of good stock here. Weird how this place has changed though. Hung out with 'No one' today for a bit, trained and grabbed a bite. there's probably two or three on here I'd hang with the rest, well what happened to this place? Sad state
Why does No one not post here anymore?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 03:58:19 AM »

How old is your kid? I have a ten month old, it's definitely a life changer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2014, 07:18:06 AM »
There was a thread about this a year ago.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=436010.msg6256313#msg6256313

Dude, don't compare the Visa to the Amex black.  Visa is a pure gimmick trying to bank on the Amex black's exclusivity.  Even though with the Amex there is a $5k initiation fee plus $2500 a year, you also have to spend at least $100K per year on it to just keep it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2014, 07:51:24 AM »
Dude, don't compare the Visa to the Amex black.  Visa is a pure gimmick trying to bank on the Amex black's exclusivity.  Even though with the Amex there is a $5k initiation fee plus $2500 a year, you also have to spend at least $100K per year on it to just keep it.

I've got $60k on my platinum this month alone.  Granted, most of it is business, but it's my business.  I can almost see the free tickets to London now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 07:53:16 AM »
I do roughly $30K/year on my gold card. And that's just with household expenses. Other than utilities, we use the AMEX for everything. Wouldn't make sense for me.