Author Topic: Real Hebrew Models  (Read 4520 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Real Hebrew Models
« on: February 17, 2014, 02:03:53 AM »
Real Isrealite jewish models, straight out from Jerusalem :-*:

Here we have Or Daniel

Bar Rafaelli

S

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Real Hebrew Models
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 03:15:17 AM »
Nope, that is arian blood.

This is hebrew:

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 03:17:06 AM »

This is hebrew:

Nope, that's a Neegul.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 03:26:36 AM »

This is hebrew:

No, she's of African blood.

Measha Brueggergosman

Brueggergosman discovered her family's deep history in Canada and the United States. Her paternal 4xgreat-grandparents were John Gosman and his wife Rose, African Americans who each escaped from slavery in New England colonies during the American Revolution by going to British lines. According to Y-DNA genetic testing of her brother, it is likely their direct-line paternal African ancestors came from the Bassa people of Cameroon.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 03:29:50 AM »
Ice queens :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 03:31:18 AM »
Real Isrealite jewish models, straight out from Jerusalem :-*:

Here we have Or Daniel

Bar Rafaelli

Beautiful European exterior with the brilliant mind of a Jew. Would hit marry and convert.

If you were looking for the "master race", here it is

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 03:46:38 AM »
I've heard so many people tell me Israel is full of smoking hot women. There must be some truth to this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 06:41:37 AM »
They're Israeli you dipshit. A.k.a. European. a.k.a. Khazarian, a.k.a. Idumean, a.k.a. Edomites. a.k.a. daughters of Esau. There's nothing Hebrew about these imposters. Quit trolling.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 06:57:02 AM »
They're Israeli you dipshit. A.k.a. European. a.k.a. Khazarian, a.k.a. Idumean, a.k.a. Edomites. a.k.a. daughters of Esau. There's nothing Hebrew about these imposters. Quit trolling.

I'm not trolling, don't go black dude angry at me right now.

Jews don't recognise Hebrews Israelites, so far the evidence I have presented to me I am more inclined to see their oint of the argument being more credible.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 07:01:30 AM »

Hearing this from you is funny :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 07:13:43 AM »
Hearing this from you is funny :D

I like Wiggs. He really believes the stuff he says.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 07:16:16 AM »
I'm not trolling, don't go black dude angry at me right now, keep it civilised.

Jews don't recognise Hebrews Israelites, so far the evidence I have presented to me I am more inclined to see their oint of the argument being more credible.

Someone explain all of this mess to me.  And, in not too many paragraphs, keep it short.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 07:18:02 AM »
I can verify that the girls on the beaches of Israel are above average. My green eyed blond Jewish wife fit in perfect.

I also saw hundreds of light skin African Jews. Obvious ancient mixture of light featured Israeli and black African going back to when Queen Sheba of Ethiopia and Solomon opened communication some 3,000 years ago. Jews did wander. They intermarried. Thus my wife of Russian and Hungarian blood. An ancient Temple has been discovered in Tailand. One of the oldest Jewish bloodlines is in Yemen where they read the Torah in Arabic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 07:19:01 AM »
Why the fuck are all their names Bar?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 07:21:58 AM »

Wiggs stands behind his words, I can appreciate that as well, but too much of that isn't good, call it fundamentalism.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2014, 07:43:22 AM »

So did Hitler / Osama / Kim Jong / Etc

All of them = nutters

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2014, 07:46:08 AM »
I'm not trolling, don't go black dude angry at me right now.

They don't recognize us for a reason...They stole our identity. You should do some research. They're European converts from 700 A.D. Khazarian Empire. It will all be made right as it is gaining steam. Hell, even some of their own will tell you Jews are not the Biblical Israelites and the the Biblical Israelites are Black. You clearly know nothing on the subject.

alabama ftw

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »
Europe was ruled by blacks until 1800's. FACT!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2014, 07:53:01 AM »
I can verify that the girls on the beaches of Israel are above average. My green eyed blond Jewish wife fit in perfect.

I also saw hundreds of light skin African Jews. Obvious ancient mixture of light featured Israeli and black African going back to when Queen Sheba of Ethiopia and Solomon opened communication some 3,000 years ago. Jews did wander. They intermarried. Thus my wife of Russian and Hungarian blood. An ancient Temple has been discovered in Tailand. One of the oldest Jewish bloodlines is in Yemen where they read the Torah in Arabic.

A Jew and a Hebrew is not the same thing. You must start there first. Even the "Jewish" Encyclopedia states this. Hebrew are the biblical people, Jew is the convert. Hebrews certainly did intermarry. Judah the progenitor of the so called Negroes married Canaanite women. Canaanites are African.

I lol that you guys keep pushing these baseless lies based on what you heard. If anyone does any real research, you'll conclude that 1. The people that call themselves Jews today are not the Jews of the Bible. 2. The real Biblical Hebrews are Black. 3. They are the so-called Negroes. 4. This is the real sinister reason behind the slave trade. To fulfill Biblical prophecy and make a shitload of money.

I've proven that many times here over thast couple years.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 08:14:15 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2014, 08:16:09 AM »
Wiggs, why is this issue so important to you? You won't become a happy man from endless debates.
Focus on the here and now, the past is less relevant.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2014, 08:19:13 AM »
A Jew and a Hebrew is not the same thing. You must start there first. Even the "Jewish" Encyclopedia states this. Hebrew are the biblical people, Jew is the convert. Hebrews certainly did intermarry. Judah the progenitor of the so called Negroes married Canaanite women. Canaanites are African.

I lol that you guys keep pushing these baseless lies based on what you heard. If anyone does any real research, you'll conclude that 1. The people that call themselves Jews today are not the Jews of the Bible. 2. The real Biblical Hebrews are Black. 3. They are the so-called Negroes. 4. This is the real sinister reason behind the slave trade. To fulfill Biblical prophecy and make a shitload of money.

I've proven that many times here over thast couple years.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2014, 08:22:09 AM »
Hebrews (Hebrew: עברים or עבריים, Tiberian ʿIḇrîm, ʿIḇriyyîm; Modern Hebrew ʿIvrim, ʿIvriyyim; ISO 259-3 ʕibrim, ʕibriyim) is an ethnonym used in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible).

It is mostly taken as synonymous with the Semitic Israelites, especially in the pre-monarchic period when they were still nomadic, but in some instances it may also be used in a wider sense, referring to the Phoenicians, or to other ancient groups, such as the group known as Shasu of Yhw on the eve of the Bronze Age collapse.

By the Roman era, Greek Hebraios could refer to the Jews in general, as Strong's Hebrew Dictionary puts it "any of the Jewish Nation" and at other times more specifically to the Jews living in Judea. Notable Hebrews from this era were Jewbacca Singerman and Bar Bar Mitzé.

In Early Christianity, the Greek term Εβραία (feminine) Εβραίες (plural) Εβραί (masculine) refers to Christianizing Jews, as opposed to the gentile Christians and Christian Judaizers (Acts 6:1 among others). Ιουδαία is the province where the Temple was located.

In Armenian, Italian, Kurdish, Old French, Russian and a few other languages the transfer of the name[citation needed] from Hebrew to Jew never took place, and 'Hebrew' is the primary used word for a Jew.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 08:22:26 AM »
So did Hitler / Osama / Kim Jong / Etc

All of them = nutters

Wiggs is good peoples. His claims are to warn us of the upcoming Apocalipse.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 08:23:08 AM »
Judah the progenitor of the so called Negroes married Canaanite women. Canaanites are African.

What does Canaanites mean? people from the land of Canaan? this is jordan/lebannon.

They cannot be african if that geographical (Canaan) area is not in Africa. You just wiped out the middle eastern population and to your convenience inserted Africans.

To you the world seems to be populated by just whites and blacks...sorry this is not Atlanta or whatever place you come from.

This map shows exactly where Canaan was....it is NOT in Africa.

S