Author Topic: Attention Women Bodybuilders! I still need your help!  (Read 5756 times)

abbybaker

• Getbig I
Attention Women Bodybuilders! I still need your help!
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »
My name is Abby Baker, and I am a Master's student at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, OK.  I am conducting research for master's thesis on women's bodybuilding and women's experiences in this sport. 

My mother competed as a bodybuilder while I was growing up, so I have always found the sport very fascinating.  Her strength (both physical and mental) and discipline was such an inspiration.  I would really appreciate your help by taking my online survey so I could hear about your experiences. 

Please copy and paste the link below to take the survey. Thank you for help and dedication to the sport.  Thank you so much to those of you who have participated.  You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

http://tinyurl.com/womenbb

Twinkenstein

• Getbig II
Re: Attention Women Bodybuilders! I still need your help!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:03:48 AM »
No offence, but this is getbig. For the sake of getting legitimate data for your research, you should probably take this to sioxcountry. Unless you can confirm the survey data of each candidate, there's a high chance you're getting trolled here.