Author Topic: CT Fletcher introduces 'Da Hulk' - a walking legend  (Read 45638 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
LOL @ Fletcher.  ;D

"Strongest mother fucker on planet Earth."

::)

So many guys around that would totally smoke this "Hulk" at benching that its not even funny.

Fletcher knows that this kind of bullshit sells though.  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL @ Fletcher.  ;D

"Strongest mother fucker on planet Earth."

::)

So many guys around that would totally smoke this "Hulk" at benching that its not even funny.

Fletcher knows that this kind of bullshit sells though.  :D

And these guys would be........

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Amazing the bullshit people fall for.

You fall for everything 'the right' says

the trainer

The average gym dude is pretty dumb the other day a dude ask me what I take to look so jacked, so I decided to be sarcastic and told me I stack celltech with nitrotech, saw the fool a week later and he told me that he brought the celltech and nitro tech at gnc so he is ready to get big what a dumbass.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The average gym dude is pretty dumb the other day a dude ask me what I take to look so jacked, so I decided to be sarcastic and told me I stack celltech with nitrotech, saw the fool a week later and he told me that he brought the celltech and nitro tech at gnc so he is ready to get big what a dumbass.

And the cycle continues...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Indeed, especially if he skipped over the marked-down GNC 100% Whey Protein and Creatine Monohydrate (Fruit Punch or Blue Raspberry).

He could have picked up the former for $20 (or less) and the latter for $8 (or less).

;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
And these guys would be........

Well, Eric Spoto for starters would school this dude.  :D

Here's "Hulk" doing 600lbs:

Now here's Spoto handling the same weight:

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
is this real ???

This mayor guy just tracks down these people in the industry. Almost creepy.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
yeh but does eric have the ballz to do it without a spot?

Hulk would have repping it out if only he had a spotter (or Spoto  :D) behind him.

;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
no but still takes ballz of steel

Big, green balls of steel.  ;D

Yeah, you're right. I give him props for that but it wouldn't have made much difference to the difficulty of the lift itself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Thanks for the compliments guys

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
it can give a mental boost but no way he had 2 reps in him

it didnt even look like his buttocks were on the bench

Not sure what the Hulk's competition lifts are, but judging by his video's, I don't think he's any much a stronger presser than some pro BB's like Kai or Lesukov.

Strongest mofo on the planet according to Fletcher though.  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
kai and alex are super strong and use more difficult form than power lift

but CT is getting old and small

this causes the ego to hyper inflate

look at vic richards after his career his claims became more and more outrageous

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/58397-Where-Are-They-Now-with-Victor-Richards-by-Shawn-Ray

:I have bench pressed between 550 on incline bench and 600+ pounds flat bench; 200 pounds on dumbbell press. I’ve done shoulder presses in the range of 450 pounds; squatted nearly 900 pounds, as well I’ve done barbell curls up to 315 pounds and I never liked using a belt or knee wraps.

As far back as 1989, I recall a particular promoter at the Orange County Bodybuilding Classic trying to pocket my guest posing fee of $2,500. I had specifically asked for the money to be donated for children of Muscular Dystrophy.

Compared to Hulk or his former powerlifting self, perhaps.

Otherwise.......Sorry!! I don't call a guy with solid 211/2 arms "small".

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CT Fletcher introduces 'Da Hulk' - a walking legend
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2014, 10:59:59 PM »
From the 2014 Arnold - he is popular

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2014, 02:20:36 AM »
Hulk at the 2012 Ronnie Coleman Classic
[/youtube]

Hulk in 2011
[/youtube]

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2014, 03:04:33 AM »
not impressed with this hulk fella, offseason look, bloated, smooth, synthol arms. I wonder if Lou know he's being referred to as da hulk, he didn't appear to be putting 110% into his benching.
CT sounds like samuel L jackson voicing over that video

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Not sure what the Hulk's competition lifts are, but judging by his video's, I don't think he's any much a stronger presser than some pro BB's like Kai or Lesukov.

Yeah the way CT is hyping dude up is bs and hurts CTs credibility.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2014, 03:27:04 AM »
Would have been funny if while in the hulk act, theatrics and all with CT being the hype man, Eric Spoto walked in, put on the hulks max and repped it out like nothing.

A

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2014, 03:41:33 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V

You saw the vid of him putting up 600, right? I don't think he is competitive, he just likes to lift. Correct me if I am wrong. Every gym has a few dudes who just love to lift. That is what made Ronnie Coleman special, and what torn him down...he liked lifting heavy ass weights. He enjoyed it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
kai and alex are super strong and use more difficult form than power lift

but CT is getting old and small

this causes the ego to hyper inflate

look at vic richards after his career his claims became more and more outrageous

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/58397-Where-Are-They-Now-with-Victor-Richards-by-Shawn-Ray

:I have bench pressed between 550 on incline bench and 600+ pounds flat bench; 200 pounds on dumbbell press. I’ve done shoulder presses in the range of 450 pounds; squatted nearly 900 pounds, as well I’ve done barbell curls up to 315 pounds and I never liked using a belt or knee wraps.

As far back as 1989, I recall a particular promoter at the Orange County Bodybuilding Classic trying to pocket my guest posing fee of $2,500. I had specifically asked for the money to be donated for children of Muscular Dystrophy.

Many athletes seem to do this when they retire. They want to stay relevant so will never miss the opportunity to tell anyone who is willing to listen how amazing they were and how the current generation don't compare to theirs.  :D
When it comes to strength, some bodybuilders just pull random numbers out of their ass. Just bullshit to sell their image, like what Andy Haman does.  ;D

Yeah the way CT is hyping dude up is bs and hurts CTs credibility.

;D

He knows its bullshit too. But he's also smart enough to know that hype sells. +2m viewers in a few weeks is pretty damn impressive for a weightlifting video.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
You saw the vid of him putting up 600, right? I don't think he is competitive, he just likes to lift. Correct me if I am wrong. Every gym has a few dudes who just love to lift. That is what made Ronnie Coleman special, and what torn him down...he liked lifting heavy ass weights. He enjoyed it.

Yeah, he may just be one of those guys who just loves being the biggest and strongest mofo in the gym and isn't interested in competing. But then he shouldn't be billed by Fletcher as being "strongest mofo on two legs" etc.  :D
Hard to pin point what made Coleman special as for me it seemed to be blend of several things. Insane and freakish muscularity compiled with a likeable persona and a hard-core attitude in the gym. Not to mention being strong as fuck.  :D 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2014, 04:00:52 AM »
Bitch please.

This is fucking strength.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2014, 04:14:52 AM »