Author Topic: Deca with no test causes anxiety?  (Read 3922 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Deca with no test causes anxiety?
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:50:53 PM »
A couple of years ago I tried to do an old school cycle of deca and dbol. The deca was dosed at about 450mg a week and the dbol was fake.

Any way I had to stop the deca after 2 weeks as it was causing severe anxiety/fucked up mood. One day I was talking to someone and I had to stop as I was about to cry lol.

Is deca known for this?

I also don't get on with tren in a major way. Come to think of it, the dbol was from the same shitty lab. It could have been tren added to the deca.

whitewidow

Re: Deca with no test causes anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 08:50:24 PM »
A couple of years ago I tried to do an old school cycle of deca and dbol. The deca was dosed at about 450mg a week and the dbol was fake.

Any way I had to stop the deca after 2 weeks as it was causing severe anxiety/fucked up mood. One day I was talking to someone and I had to stop as I was about to cry lol.

Is deca known for this?

I also don't get on with tren in a major way. Come to think of it, the dbol was from the same shitty lab. It could have been tren added to the deca.

well there are myths to a deca only cycle. Most say you will have horrible side effects and get deca dick. I have personally never used a cycle without Test as the base except my first cycle wich was a oral only cycle. I know a friend of mine who did a Deca only cycle and he did not have side effects like that. everybodys diffrent though. I personally think a Deca solo cycle is pointless. every cycle should be Test based-IMO.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:54:31 PM »
i get limp dick from everything if its run wo test.

not immidiately but 2-3 weeks in and its byebye
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 09:56:08 PM »
Deca & dbol only makes me look great, but after 5-6 weeks I feel terrible.  Terribly lethargic, depressed mood, really fucks my head up. A test cyp shot has me feeling better in 6 hours or so.....

What you're feeling is the lack of test.  Everyone's different in how much test they need/handle...I wish i could cycle without it indefinitely.

Gonna try tren ace only this ssummer. ..50eod to see how that treats me

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:18:05 PM »

Gonna try tren ace only this ssummer. ..50eod to see how that treats me

it'll treat you well with strength, getting you leaner, and bigger, but you'll hate coming off of it from what i've seen with many dudes. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 06:22:30 AM »
A cop i know gets roid rage on deca alone (under half gram dose). Don't know if it's psicological or not.
He had used other compunds so he should tell the difference.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:27:08 AM »
I get it "limpy limpy" after a test deca cycle, that stuff was brutal to recover from.

I remember two weeks post cycle I was 25yrs old, a hot number came to mine I was seeing a the time, 21 years old, went down and gave me all she had suction wise, toungues rolling up and down and lips...etc, my thingy did not flinch, not even twitch. I am yet to get over that day to this date.
S

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 09:24:06 AM »
Could of gotten equipose and not deca.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 09:48:45 AM »
Could of gotten equipose and not deca.

Maybe. The lab was MTS by the way from the direct source. I've had stanavar, deca, winstrol tabs, test e, dbol, mast e from them and it was all bunk or severely underdosed. The only thing I felt was the deca and all for the wrong reasons lol. I cut down to 8% clean after 5 months of dieting and was salivating to finally get back on the gear and explode from a lean base but I got nothing from their gear. So much for top chef.

I decided after that to stick pharm grade or alpha pharma.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 09:59:05 AM »
Maybe. The lab was MTS by the way from the direct source. I've had stanavar, deca, winstrol tabs, test e, dbol, mast e from them and it was all bunk or severely underdosed. The only thing I felt was the deca and all for the wrong reasons lol. I cut down to 8% clean after 5 months of dieting and was salivating to finally get back on the gear and explode from a lean base but I got nothing from their gear. So much for top chef.

I decided after that to stick pharm grade or alpha pharma.

Haha really?  Seemed like people couldn't stop praising their products

It's never a good sign when a ugl carries a bunch of exotic compounds

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 11:58:07 AM »
Haha really?  Seemed like people couldn't stop praising their products

It's never a good sign when a ugl carries a bunch of exotic compounds

Yes I got caught in the tarp  ;D. Maybe their tren is good that is why most of the dead board guys love them. In the UK nowadays everyone is saying MTS is hit and miss, very unreliable. I remember doing 2 CCs of test e and upto 60 mg of their dbol, no joke 1cc-1.5 cc of organon sustanon and 20mg of blue heart dbols blows that out of the water  :P

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »
i have nver tried a deca only cycle...but i guess it should be good if you know how to control your prolactin
$