Author Topic: Dorian stil on "Beast Mode" and living it up  (Read 4327 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian stil on "Beast Mode" and living it up
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 10:53:08 AM »
The one on his left, is his lawful wedded wife, show some respect.

The one on the right has "Dorian's girl" tattood on her ass....

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »
My only response to that is Dorian got off the sauce for a LONG time and cruised on HRT. Now that his body's had time to recover, he's back on low doses of T again. And basically has a low-stress life.

I'd say you're right here. I mean, he looked like a "gym rat/bigger than average joe" in a shirt for a long time there and in the last while he's been huge again. I'd say a long break did him wonders (not a complete break but HRT or cruising dosages).

Still doesn't explain how Ronnie and others turn to mush as of late. Were/are they using even more ridiculous dosages than Dorian et al. did in the 90s? More slin? More hgh? WTf is it

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
Yes but Palumboism doesn't start after 5 years. You have to do about 50 cycles before you get there.

Dorian retired having he blew out his arm and realized there's more to life than being 300lbs diced.  1997 was a long time ago man.

Ronnie, Dave P., Greg all kept going until their bodies turned into T-rex's.
Yeah, i agree with that... It seems that he was smart enough to let his body recover, not letting his old "300lbs ego" the upper hand... Good for him, he's in great shape today...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 11:17:07 AM »
Still doesn't explain how Ronnie and others turn to mush as of late. Were/are they using even more ridiculous dosages than Dorian et al. did in the 90s? More slin? More hgh? WTf is it
Don't think so. Ronnie's size peaked in 2003 and he basically held the line at 285-290 until 2005, then grew again the next two years before retiring. I'd guess those size adjustments weren't based on turning the dial up or down on his steroid/GH use. He probably just used more or less slin based on the year, and ate more precontest to get bigger or less to get smaller.

Dorian was for sure using similar doses in his last few Olympias.

My only theory on Palumboism is what I said a couple of posts back...it sets in after too many cycles/shows/injuries. Dorian retired when he was still in his 30s. Ronnie was over 40. And his Palumboism started about 3 years ago. So he's never taken a real break before. His body's been under chemicals since 1989 the latest.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2014, 11:39:03 AM »

What?! Didn't you know that Coleman got his pro card as a natural? And he was natural until 1996/1997, get your facts straight! ;D About dosages, even if he's a "genetic freak" i'm pretty sure that Coleman in his bigger years used more that Yates ever did, especially Insulin/IGF1... That kind of mutation from washed up in 2002 to monster in 2003 happened for a reason...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 11:40:12 AM »
What?! Didn't you know that Coleman got his pro card as a natural? And he was natural until 1996/1997, get your facts straight! ;D About dosages, even if he's a "genetic freak" i'm pretty sure that Coleman in his bigger years used more that Yates ever did, especially Insulin/IGF1... That kind of mutation from washed up in 2002 to monster in 2003 happened for a reason...
No, he's been natural his whole career.