Author Topic: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???  (Read 23138 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Can You Grow On 250mgs of Test/wk On A First Cycle???
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2014, 11:18:21 AM »
I'm 30 and just started trt. I take 200mgs per week to pharm grade test cyp.

1.  Is 200 more than a nnatural?
2.  Can you make slow and steady gains on 200mgs per week more than a natural?
3. My trt doc can also prescribe my pharmacy grade decade and anavar. 

You have a very generous TRT doc. Take the deca and var, if you can.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2014, 12:14:23 PM »

From what I read in some medical journals:

1.  average male test production is between 50-70mg a week.  So yes 200 is much more.
2.  Most likely it will be easier as it is more hormones than normal.  It makes the "margin for error" larger.  But diet and training still count.
3.  I'm guessing as long as your doc watches all the vitals (cholesterol, hemocrit, psa, etc, etc) and all is in check then if it helps you for whatever reason you need it... then go for it.

whitewidow

« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2014, 01:28:25 AM »

From what I read in some medical journals:

1.  average male test production is between 50-70mg a week.  So yes 200 is much more.
2.  Most likely it will be easier as it is more hormones than normal.  It makes the "margin for error" larger.  But diet and training still count.
3.  I'm guessing as long as your doc watches all the vitals (cholesterol, hemocrit, psa, etc, etc) and all is in check then if it helps you for whatever reason you need it... then go for it.

some pharmacists say it sometimes it does not translate like one would think. You do have to facter in ester weight and overall absorption. funny with a injectable you think all of it would absorb but they claim sometimes it dosn;t and some guys have very little luck with TRT. I think way more have luck but there are cases were TRT isn;t very efficient. I imagine at 200mg a week you will absorb 150-175mg.

whitewidow

« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2014, 01:31:14 AM »

that's one nice DR. Dr.s never usually prescribe nandrolone on top of testosterone and he is willing to give you Oxandrolone(Anavar). I hope you have good insurance 60x10mg anavar tabs are super expensive.Might as well get HGH rather then Anavar they are around the same price at the pharmacy.A kit of serostim is about the same as 60 tabs of 10mg oxandrolone.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2014, 12:04:51 PM »
LOL true man!  But even with stripping out the esters it is still much more than normal.  I know what you mean though...  Buddy at the gym is on TRT and has to take 2cc's just to get into the top range of "normal".  Seems like it doesn't effect him as much.  Other fella I know can take only 100mg a week and he is at the top range instantly. 

Heck yeah a doc that will prescribe that... I need to find me a doc that will give deca, anavar, etc.   ;D  Then I can pitch peptides out the window.  ha ha ha  :D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2014, 10:38:36 PM »
that's one nice DR. Dr.s never usually prescribe nandrolone on top of testosterone and he is willing to give you Oxandrolone(Anavar). I hope you have good insurance 60x10mg anavar tabs are super expensive.Might as well get HGH rather then Anavar they are around the same price at the pharmacy.A kit of serostim is about the same as 60 tabs of 10mg oxandrolone.

My insurance only covers the test. You're right...The anavar Is insanely expensive...If I remember correctly he quoted a price that would have come out to like 17$ per day...and it was for like 40 or 60 mgs
. However it is real pharmacy grade. Also he said hed give me discounts for referals. It's a doc I found down here in south fl. It took a lot of due diligence to find this doc.

whitewidow

« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2014, 12:57:11 AM »
My insurance only covers the test. You're right...The anavar Is insanely expensive...If I remember correctly he quoted a price that would have come out to like 17$ per day...and it was for like 40 or 60 mgs
. However it is real pharmacy grade. Also he said hed give me discounts for referals. It's a doc I found down here in south fl. It took a lot of due diligence to find this doc.

At walgreens they want close to 800$ for 60 tabs/10mg Oxandrolone and they said they didn;t even have it in stock they would have to special order it. Every once in awhile you will find these compounding pharmacys that are human grade.SIGNATURx was a big one in the mid 2000's, they sold real human grade anavar for somewhat of a decent price when they got busted and got the client list they found close to 20 professional big name athletes using that clinic in Florida.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2014, 08:49:10 PM »

1. Yes, about 2-3x more than a natural
2.  Hell yes, it makes a big difference when compared to being natural
3.  If you can afford it, you'd be a sucker not to take advantage.  200 test/200 deca is a very good cycle.  Pharma Anavar is incredibly expensive, but it's also very potent.  If you get that from your doctor, save your pills up and do 4 weeks on at double the dosage, four weeks off.