Author Topic: UFC 170  (Read 9066 times)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
Re: UFC 170
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2014, 12:24:10 PM »
Herb Dean ate a fat one on that one.  The fight was rigged.  McMann had a good chance of winning.

Jup, ridiculous stoppage. It's not the first time that Herb pulls this shit.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 12:40:36 PM »
E-Kull, have U ever attended 1 of those illegal MMA events in Melbourne ?  ;)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2014, 12:40:59 PM »
sheila bird.   i believe she can beat rousy

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
UFC popularity has peaked whilst I dont think it will go downhill fast, no doubt quite a few people are starting to fall out of love with it, the fight pass is a step to far, its a small cost, but asking people to pay for prelims of fighters who are lucky to get 8 grand for being the entertainment, is just over the top, I am amazed how many people feel the same way, to many cards stacked with fighters who don't entertain, like anyone with half a brain thought cummins was anything but cannon fodder, couldn't find an opponent, sure for what they wanted to pay. I will buy Lawler Hendricks good card but I wouldnt pay for the other upcoming pay per views.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2014, 02:46:25 PM »
UfC is over exposing itself...
Uncle Dana trying to milk the ufc gravy train as
Fast as possible..

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2014, 03:18:15 PM »
Fucking Herb dean.

Almost lets a guy get killed in one fight and ruins another fight by stopping it too early.

Whats the fuckling point in having women fighting in the ufc if the ref wont let them fight?

"omg omg omg its women we have to stop the fight super early we cant allow them to take any shots"

Hopefully Mcmann gets another chance before moonface retires

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2014, 03:25:04 PM »
UFC popularity has peaked whilst I dont think it will go downhill fast, no doubt quite a few people are starting to fall out of love with it, the fight pass is a step to far, its a small cost, but asking people to pay for prelims of fighters who are lucky to get 8 grand for being the entertainment, is just over the top, I am amazed how many people feel the same way, to many cards stacked with fighters who don't entertain, like anyone with half a brain thought cummins was anything but cannon fodder, couldn't find an opponent, sure for what they wanted to pay. I will buy Lawler Hendricks good card but I wouldnt pay for the other upcoming pay per views.

"Fans" like the people here on getbig don't want to pay anything to see the sport.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2014, 03:39:33 PM »
I have payed for ufc pay per views before - when its a good card, but Dana is going to far putting together shit cards. In such cases I will find a link. Cracking down on pirating isn't going to suddenly make people buy shit cards lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »
I have payed for ufc pay per views before - when its a good card, but Dana is going to far putting together shit cards. In such cases I will find a link. Cracking down on pirating isn't going to suddenly make people buy shit cards lol

Truth being told here. 

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2014, 03:50:57 PM »
When the UFC crumbles, you won't have much of a sport or any decent mma to watch at all. No "link" will be necessary for you then, nor will you have to part with any more of your hard earned money. "lol" ;)

The Sweet Science, anyone? 8)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 03:52:48 PM »
When the UFC crumbles, you won't have much of a sport or any decent mma to watch at all. No "link" will be necessary for you then, nor will you have to part with any more of your hard earned money. "lol" ;)

The Sweet Science, anyone? 8)

Nonesense,
Before UFC there was pride, strikeforce etc.
You'll have better MMA because there won't be monopoly.
It will be like the heyday of the WCW WWF ratings wars.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2014, 09:55:29 PM »
E-Kull, have U ever attended 1 of those illegal MMA events in Melbourne ?  ;)

No, not really my scene. 
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2014, 10:46:48 PM »
No, not really my scene. 

Dog fights  ;)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2014, 01:26:06 AM »
Dana needs to go and Don King needs to come in.