Author Topic: Sloot wants open relationship with bf, ends up owning herself in the process  (Read 7570 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
All whores are the same.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
she tries to play it like she's the victim, too.

" No ****?! People arent allowed to change their minds or regret their decisions?!"

You wanted some strange cawk.  Don't be all surprised when you find panties all over when you get home.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
epic sloot
Ψ

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
In her defence, she's young, her friends are sluts, she doesn't want to be the one ruining 'fun' on the trip, and also thought she could live her life and that her boyfriend was a bit of a pushover and she could control him (reason she's with him). She probably isn't as much as a slut as her friends or even one but got swept up in their sluttiness.

The guy, what a loyal guy, could have apparently cheated on her and didn't. So she opens it up and then gets jealous he does it and does it first! Then she's pissed it's a not a one night stand thing it's regular. Yeh so why would the guy go and fuck some drunk shanky slut which would take effort anyway when he obviously has something better sitting there. She made a bad decision and fucked up, the guy will probably not go back to her hope not.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Cliffs? I cannot listen to a woman for that long unless I know I'm going to get laid.
O

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Cliffs? I cannot listen to a woman for that long unless I know I'm going to get laid.

Girl has holiday plans
Girls Slutty friends went on holidays and cheated on BF's
Girl tells BF she wants open relationship while she is on holiday
While on holiday woman in next door apartment e-mails girl that her BF is banging a chick every time in their bed
Girl wants to get out of open relationship deal since it's only ok for her to fuck others
Interwebz ownings happens

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
"thought she could live her life and that her boyfriend was a bit of a pushover and she could control him"

Had a gf try that shit on me once, she told me if I don`t do X I won`t be having sex, I replied no - I won`t be having sex with you. She got the hint.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
"thought she could live her life and that her boyfriend was a bit of a pushover and she could control him"

Had a gf try that shit on me once, she told me if I don`t do X I won`t be having sex, I replied no - I won`t be having sex with you. She got the hint.
;D QFT.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Girl has holiday plans
Girls Slutty friends went on holidays and cheated on BF's
Girl tells BF she wants open relationship while she is on holiday
While on holiday woman in next door apartment e-mails girl that her BF is banging a chick every time in their bed
Girl wants to get out of open relationship deal since it's only ok for her to fuck others
Interwebz ownings happens

Thanks for synopsis..  8)
O

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Totally brah, sloots gonna sloot

sloots of peace  ::)
K