Author Topic: Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS  (Read 5796 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: do you know anyone
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2014, 06:50:01 AM »
This site is basically composed of
1) a handful of passive female posters who contribute basically nothing to any discussion ever
2) a couple of moderators who don't moderate
3) an absentee owner who doesn't care that his site is basically a warehouse for trolls/biggots/psychopaths/stalkers
4) 2 or 3 stalkers who obsessively follow people around who bruised their tiny egos by ignoring them
and lastly
5) people who respond facetiously to every topic, with no intention of actually debating the subject but merely derailing it with ad hominems, straw man responses, or picture posts

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2014, 06:50:30 AM »
1) a handful of passive female posters who contribute basically nothing to any discussion ever
3) an absentee owner who doesn't care that his site is basically a warehouse for trolls/biggots/psychopaths/stalkers
4) 2 or 3 stalkers who obsessively follow people around who bruised their tiny egos by ignoring them
and lastly
5) people who respond facetiously to every topic, with no intention of actually debating the subject but merely derailing it with ad hominems, straw man responses, or picture posts

6) closet homosexuals.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Do you know anyone who has suffered serious sides from AAS
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2014, 06:51:31 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2014, 06:52:58 AM »
and lastly

S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2014, 06:53:46 AM »
6) closet homosexuals.
not-so-closeted if you do a little homework and dig up their old posts, apparently
seems VLR had a good time doing that with lungren yesterday

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »
and lastly

Just because you are delusional in a lot of topics/issues and people laugh at your interventions doesn't mean they are agressive or stalkers.
Sometimes looks like you live in a world of your own or pretend to know things you don't have a clue about. We are here learning, there is no shame in admiting ignorance.
If i laugh at some shit you post it's not to offend you it's because it's really funny.

Best regards friend.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »
Yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who let his blood pressure get so high that his left ventricle burst.

He now has to see a cardiologist every six months for the rest of his life. When it first burst he almost died.

He still cycles but his doses are lower and he does TRT year round.

He bought a blood pressure monitor and takes his blood pressure every single day twice a day vigilantly.

He can't let his heart beat get too high and doesn't do cardio nearly as much; nor does he go as hard. 

What is this retarded shit. Your left ventricle can't "burst". It can rupture due to a myocardial infarction, but if that happens you die. You can't survive with an exploded left ventricle.

What you mean is he developed hypertensive cardiomyopathy and he has a dilated left ventricle.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 08:42:26 AM »
What is this retarded shit. Your left ventricle can't "burst". It can rupture due to a myocardial infarction, but if that happens you die. You can't survive with an exploded left ventricle.

What you mean is he developed hypertensive cardiomyopathy and he has a dilated left ventricle.
Kris Dim barely survived it in 2007.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 09:08:51 AM »
Yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who let his blood pressure get so high that his left ventricle burst.

He now has to see a cardiologist every six months for the rest of his life. When it first burst he almost died.

He still cycles but his doses are lower and he does TRT year round.

He bought a blood pressure monitor and takes his blood pressure every single day twice a day vigilantly.

He can't let his heart beat get too high and doesn't do cardio nearly as much; nor does he go as hard. 
that was because of your unique blowjob technique
the two-handed lemon squeezer

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »
Fatal heart attacks prior to 55. Kidney and liver problems. Enlarged prostates at a early age. Torn muscles and joint damage I would guess from getting strong to fast due to steroid use. I guess a steroid user would say it's all genetic predisposition and that bodybuilding drugs are actually good for you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2014, 01:23:46 PM »

What you mean is he developed hypertensive cardiomyopathy and he has a dilated left ventricle. you made it all up prompted by uncle junior

fixed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »
My best friend died 2 years ago....knew him since grammar school.

Lifetime athlete and bodybuilder.........I think it was the gear,because he lived a clean lifestlye,almost monklike as far as bad food,smoking,rec drugs,and booze are concerned.

Lots of gear and never came off.

Heart failure at 53 years of age.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2014, 01:33:18 PM »
My best friend died 2 years ago....knew him since grammar school.
Lifetime athlete and bodybuilder.........I think it was the gear,because he lived a clean lifestlye,almost monklike as far as bad food,smoking,rec drugs,and booze are concerned.
Lots of gear and never came off.
Heart failure at 53 years of age.
What was his Blood Pressure and Body weight?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2014, 01:35:32 PM »
What was his Blood Pressure and Body weight?

No idea about his blood pressure but he weighed around 200 pounds at 5'6" and when dieted down for contests he was around 165 but still nowhere near shredded.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »
No idea about his blood pressure but he weighed around 200 pounds at 5'6" and when dieted down for contests he was around 165 but still nowhere near shredded.

Generally heart failure occurs because of chronic high blood pressure.  Makes the heart enlarge.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »
6-8 weeks out from my first show ended up in the ER getting 4 bags of saline IV after not being able to eat or drink more than a sip of water for 10 days due to inadvertently ingesting a stupid amount of Reforvit-B.

pancreatitis 2-3 times.. mostly due to drinking (while I was on AAS).. the first time left me in the hospital for 10days getting 2mg Diluadid every few hours.

thyrotoxic periodic paralysis due to inadvertently ingesting a stupid amount of t3 over the course of about 9 months. CK levels were sky high and potassium was low enough that the docs were worried I'd stop breathing or my heart would stop. lol... opps. cost me about $160k for a 3 day stay.

aside from that? shit .... I dunno.

my heart is perfect, somehow. lol.. EKG/Echo is perfect.

bloodwork is ok. cholesterol and whatnot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
Generally heart failure occurs because of chronic high blood pressure.  Makes the heart enlarge.
Yes,he did have an enlarged heart.

He was having trouble breathing when going up a few flights of stairs,I told him to see a doctor and he said he thought he just had a touch of bronchitus (sp).......2 days later I called him on the phone and his sister told me he had died.

He never smoked and only had one drink in his entire life,so I believe the gear was the culprit,though it was never established by a doctor..

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »
I seem to have a always hard enlarged penis from gear.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 03:40:04 PM »
Blood work doesn't count for much, if you want to see what gear is doing to your heart get a CT scan done, heart disease will only start messing with your blood-work at a quite advanced stage, even stress tests can be completed quite easily, but the CT scan will show you how your heart is really travelling in an un natural environment where your lipid profile is far from normal, I dont even TRT anymore, I think even that will reduce life span, and Ive been a competitive juicer and an on and off TRT user. The science is now there for you to make an informed decision.   

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 05:58:44 PM »

Oh brother.  ::)

It was just poor wording you numbskull.  ::)

You get the fucking point. Quit being an asshole to fit in.  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
and lastly

The only people in that group I would actually place value on are the bigots(who are occasionally funny) and the pyschopaths(who can be entertaining as well)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2014, 05:18:08 AM »
6-8 weeks out from my first show ended up in the ER getting 4 bags of saline IV after not being able to eat or drink more than a sip of water for 10 days due to inadvertently ingesting a stupid amount of Reforvit-B.

pancreatitis 2-3 times.. mostly due to drinking (while I was on AAS).. the first time left me in the hospital for 10days getting 2mg Diluadid every few hours.

thyrotoxic periodic paralysis due to inadvertently ingesting a stupid amount of t3 over the course of about 9 months. CK levels were sky high and potassium was low enough that the docs were worried I'd stop breathing or my heart would stop. lol... opps. cost me about $160k for a 3 day stay.

aside from that? shit .... I dunno.

my heart is perfect, somehow. lol.. EKG/Echo is perfect.

bloodwork is ok. cholesterol and whatnot.

Your like some sort of terminator.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2014, 05:24:42 AM »
everybody who has used it or is using has suffered vicious, disastrous, consequences

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2014, 09:34:26 AM »
Good friend/bodybuilder died at 48 of a heart attack. Wasn't a drinker. Didn't do any drugs other than gear. Doctor said cause of death was steroids.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »
At what point do you guys throw in the towel with drugs?  It seems like death is the only way any of you will stop.