Author Topic: Why do Moron Bodybuilders eat Ezekiel bread when there is better at the Store?  (Read 11323 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Better as in better tasting with better nutrient profile, yet for some reason they fall for the Ezekiel crappy nonsense?

For instance, this is a much better choice nutrition and taste wise.  Way more fiber, protein and vitamins than garbage Ezekiel.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
They aren't as awesome and smart as you
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is that bread Arnold approved?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
I guess because Jay Cutler started doing it.  Jay also was drinking coca cola post workout, but that didn't catch on.

Ezekiel bread is supposed to have no added sugar like most other breads, because simple carbs are so bad.  ::)

Simple Simon

Better as in better tasting with better nutrient profile, yet for some reason they fall for the Ezekiel crappy nonsense?

For instance, this is a much better choice nutrition and taste wise.  Way more fiber, protein and vitamins than garbage Ezekiel.

Bread is for fatties.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
i eat ezekiel bread cause it taste awesome and has a good crunch..

i eat my ezekiel bread toasted with coconut oil twice a day..at night i spread peanut butter on the toast sometimes..

i could give a shit about the nutritional facts..i simply like the way it taste

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

What's the matter, you don't like the scripture on the package?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
What's the matter, you don't like the scripture on the package?
Why don`t they put these bible verses on the Bread Coach?  ???

31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
________________________ ______________...
31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
Coach and other christians shouldn't even be on getbig.  getbig is owned by a Jew.  They are supporting antichrist people.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

You can get better bread at your local bakery, and for cheap too.
A

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
I know Adam starts these threads as half serious/half shit stirrer and I always appreciate the amount of fun I get out of reading them and the comments from people that get riled but those Bible versus on a package of Ezekiel bread would be one of the funniest things imaginable. Please post more verses. (I am lazy). Been here 10 years and have 280 posts...
Rectum defendere!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I know Adam starts these threads as half serious/half shit stirrer and I always appreciate the amount of fun I get out of reading them and the comments from people that get riled but those Bible versus on a package of Ezekiel bread would be one of the funniest things imaginable. Please post more verses. (I am lazy). Been here 10 years and have 280 posts...

go fall into a coma

Simple Simon

Hello Adam.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO there are so many good bible verses to put on the bread.  Let me find some that talk about stoning their own daughters and children.  That would increase sales I bet.  :D

Simple Simon

ROFLMAO there are so many good bible verses to put on the bread.  Let me find some that talk about stoning their own daughters and children.  That would increase sales I bet.  :D

See if you can find some verses about talking snakes.
After your debacle with ESFitness you should feel right at home.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
Fall into a coma, hahahahaha, that is funny. I am going to use that. Yes, a verse about stoning kids on a "Stone-ground wheat" loaf... Stone your sons and they hit the ground...."Stone-Ground! Well, I will leave the high comedy to you guys.
Rectum defendere!

the trainer

Why does TA keep posting dumb threads when there is a unflushed toilet for him to put his head.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
See if you can find some verses about talking snakes.
After your debacle with ESFitness you should feel right at home.
Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
It's a shame not everybody makes wonderful diet decisions like TA. He knows best.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Bread is for fatties.
thats right a real bbuilder just eats bit of the crust
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
It's a shame not everybody makes wonderful diet decisions like TA. He knows best.
I just don`t get why that bread?  Its not the most nutritious at all.  Nor does it taste that great.  There are far better options.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
I ate Ezekiel cereal once. Cried myself to sleep that night, for I had lost my close friend, Flavor.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Isn't Ezekiel bread a sponsor for Crossfit?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Isn't ezekiel free from flour? Wheat flour...

Isn't THAT the point? Flour is not good.

I eat very little bread but I find that it doesn't matter what bread you eat when it's a small percentage of intake. Only silly bbers care about these details :)

Eat bread that is good or don't. I think whole grains are hard on your stomach if you load up on it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Isn't ezekiel free from flour? Wheat flour...

Isn't THAT the point? Flour is not good.

I eat very little bread but I find that it doesn't matter what bread you eat when it's a small percentage of intake. Only silly bbers care about these details :)

Eat bread that is good or don't. I think whole grains are hard on your stomach if you load up on it.

Yes. The OP knows this. He just wants to argue.

Trollers be trollin.