Author Topic: Scott Hall makes WWE Hall of Fame....as Razor Ramon  (Read 14279 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Scott Hall makes WWE Hall of Fame....as Razor Ramon
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
Bingo.

Did you guys notice fitness competitor, Themis Klarides, as the RAW ring girl during the IC title match between Razor and "The Model" Rick Martel?

;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »
Bingo.

You guys ever wonder if maybe the reason they're inducting Hall as Razor this year is because they may plan to induct him again as his nWo persona? It could happen; Flair was inducted twice.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 07:08:58 PM »

You guys ever wonder if maybe the reason they're inducting Hall as Razor this year is because they may plan to induct him again as his nWo persona? It could happen; Flair was inducted twice.

Maybe they were just afraid he wouldn't live much longer.  I'm only half joking.  He was in bad fucking shape and the Fed paid for 12 rehab stints for him.  Then his whole heart surgery and suicide attempt.  I fucking love the guy he is so fucking talented, like i said he is my favorite wrestler ever. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »
Maybe they were just afraid he wouldn't live much longer. I'm only half joking.

That's okay; he's only "half living!"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2014, 07:13:39 PM »

That also means Hogan gets in twice.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2014, 07:32:36 AM »
Hall doing his trademark foot stomp and chewing on toothpicks have nothing to do with his Razor character. He was doing tht in the AWA and as the Diamond Studd in his first WCW run. Thats just Hall being hall. Helll he chews on toothpics during his shoot interviews FFS.
As for this nonsense Hispanic voice...just because jealous hypocrite Vince sued WCW for it that doesn't mean that it happened. Hall's real voice and Razor voice are almost indistinguishable.  In the end...Vince got nothing. He only got compensation for Hall showing up prematurely on Nitro do to his 90 day no compete clause.
Vince suing WCW for "use of hispanic voice" is nonsense and was only done strictly out of spite.
Austin drank beers in ECW. Did Heymen sue Vince? NO. Heymen is not a spiteful suck.
Just like when McMahon raided all the territories in the eighties. Why was that "ok" but when Bishoff did it to Vince in the mid ninties all of a sudden it was wrong??? Vince is a spiteful hypocrite and that was the reason behind his frivolous lawsuit. He was losing the ratings, money and talent left right and center.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2014, 07:45:37 AM »
Hall doing his trademark foot stomp and chewing on toothpicks have nothing to do with his Razor character. He was doing tht in the AWA and as the Diamond Studd in his first WCW run. Thats just Hall being hall. Helll he chews on toothpics during his shoot interviews FFS.
As for this nonsense Hispanic voice...just because jealous hypocrite Vince sued WCW for it that doesn't mean that it happened. Hall's real voice and Razor voice are almost indistinguishable.  In the end...Vince got nothing. He only got compensation for Hall showing up prematurely on Nitro do to his 90 day no compete clause.
Vince suing WCW for "use of hispanic voice" is nonsense and was only done strictly out of spite.
Austin drank beers in ECW. Did Heymen sue Vince? NO. Heymen is not a spiteful suck.
Just like when McMahon raided all the territories in the eighties. Why was that "ok" but when Bishoff did it to Vince in the mid ninties all of a sudden it was wrong??? Vince is a spiteful hypocrite and that was the reason behind his frivolous lawsuit. He was losing the ratings, money and talent left right and center.

Did Hall call people "chico" as the Diamond Studd? Did he threaten to "carve up" his opponents? Did he call his opponents "mane" or "mang"? I remember Hall from his Florida Championship Wrestling days. He did none of those things and looked nothing like the Razor Ramon character, back then.

Vince McMahon did sue WCW. We never said he did so SUCCESSFULLY!! That's why I think WCW had Bischoff do the promo where he asked Hall and Nash if they work for WWF, before he gets powerbombed.

As for the 90-day clause, is that standard with all wrestlers, because you have the whole Lex-Luger deal with Luger showing up on Nitro the night after SummerSlam '95?

I don't remember there being a suit on that one. Did Luger have a 90-day no-compete clause?

The whole crux of the nWo storyline (initially) was that the WWF "new generation" guys were invading WCW. And it all started with Hall, acting and talking like Razor Ramon, complete with all the WWF digs at WCW ("Billonaire Ted", "Huckster", "Nacho Man", "Scheme Gene", etc.).

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 07:57:28 AM »
Luger's Federation contract had expired prior to his WWF departure. I don't know how long he'd been working without one, but he allegedly knee-jerked the old man when he left for WCW. He didn't give proper notice, but he wasn't under contract, either.

I think there's a good chance his 90 days were up when he appeared on Nitro. Given the way he left, and where he went, I suspect Vince would have pursued legal action if he could have. They dumped a ton of money and energy into promoting Lex and trying to make him the next Hulk Hogan.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2014, 08:02:23 AM »
Nash and Luger were both on a pay per appearance clause as there contracts were both up. Vince took there word for it that they would resign. Hall never used the term "Chico or Mane"in WCW. Just an fyi.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2014, 08:19:56 AM »
As for this nonsense Hispanic voice...just because jealous hypocrite Vince sued WCW for it that doesn't mean that it happened. Hall's real voice and Razor voice are almost indistinguishable.  In the end...Vince got nothing. He only got compensation for Hall showing up prematurely on Nitro do to his 90 day no compete clause.

Great points..
I read an article where Vince was suing to make sure that nobody could sell WWE merchandise around a 7 mile radius from the Mercedes dome.. they dismissed the suit due to Vince using John doe which the judge said you couldn't do.

Vince probably had a meltdown when he lost the f  ;D
To the world wide fund.. I read an article that the world wide fund wanted a comprise..
But Vince being a hot head decided to sue.. and lost big time including paying monetary $$
In the millions..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 08:32:03 AM »
Luger's Federation contract had expired prior to his WWF departure. I don't know how long he'd been working without one, but he allegedly knee-jerked the old man when he left for WCW. He didn't give proper notice, but he wasn't under contract, either.

I think there's a good chance his 90 days were up when he appeared on Nitro. Given the way he left, and where he went, I suspect Vince would have pursued legal action if he could have. They dumped a ton of money and energy into promoting Lex and trying to make him the next Hulk Hogan.

I think by mid-late '94, the whole Luger push died. Kevin Nash mentioned in a shoot that Shane McMahon and Lex told him that the brass were really high on him, because of his still being fairly big in spite of the drug testing and that eventually he was going to be champion. Nash didn't believe them, until that fateful meeting at Vince's house in Connecticut. Big D claimed he actually thought he was being fired. When he found out he was getting the belt, he was flabberghasted.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »
I think by mid-late '94, the whole Luger push died. Kevin Nash mentioned in a shoot that Shane McMahon and Lex told him that the brass were really high on him, because of his still being fairly big in spite of the drug testing and that eventually he was going to be champion. Nash didn't believe them, until that fateful meeting at Vince's house in Connecticut. Big D claimed he actually thought he was being fired. When he found out he was getting the belt, he was flabberghasted.
Luger could've really been something. Seems like he floundered everywhere. Horseman...WWE run....WCW NWO wolfpac run. Just brutal.