Author Topic: What ever happened to that Trey Brewer dude?  (Read 27115 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
Re: What ever happened to that Trey Brewer dude?
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 10:13:54 AM »
That's what the rumor is.  Some guru destroyed his physique by giving terrible advice.

These "guru's" are generally all conmen advising on "bro-science" taken from forums? I don't understand how their clients don't see this? Paying for non-clinical advice on drugs/diuretics. Wowser.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 11:28:16 AM »
i remember the guru even told him to stop training his lower so that they it wouldn't over power his upper body  ::) ::) ::)

said guru was some black crackhead looking dude. he must have ripped off the upperbody/lowerbody theory from jason genova lol

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 11:33:50 AM »
when mike mentzer was a kid he wanted to bulk up to 280 lbs from 180 lbs than cut back hoping to keep all muscle which was the style at the time. he got up to 252 lbs started the cutting cycle ended up at 169 lbs smaller and weaker than before so much for that advices. bill pearl used to tell guys to do the opposite cut down to a lowfat condition and start from there.
F

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 11:42:45 AM »
fat
bald
saggy, stretch-marked muscles no bigger than your average gym guy
gyno
fried receptors from too much juice too early
a nobody who never cracked the top 5 at an npc show
and couldn't get in shape for any show after the Excalibur because he liked junk food more than his BSN contract
works at a low-end gym
has no sponsors
any other questions

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 11:53:37 AM »
fat
bald
saggy, stretch-marked muscles no bigger than your average gym guy
gyno
fried receptors from too much juice too early
a nobody who never cracked the top 5 at an npc show
and couldn't get in shape for any show after the Excalibur because he liked junk food more than his BSN contract
works at a low-end gym
has no sponsors
any other questions

achieved more in his bodybuilding career than you have ever achieved in anything at all.

was an amateur making more money than most pro's.

got 4th in nationals in 08

some of the best legs in bodybuilding, period

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 11:55:53 AM »
achieved more in his bodybuilding career than you have ever achieved in anything at all.

1) ad hominem, and I'm not a bodybuilder nor would I ever be one
2) he was an amateur on a contract for all of 2 years, whoa bro, I'm sure the other pros are jealous (lol)
3) so he placed 4th, big deal, that's not a winner and he couldn't hang with even the smallest pro, so his leg size is irrelevent
4) everything I said is accurate in my post, glad you didn't refute
bye

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 12:00:18 PM »

1) ad hominem, and I'm not a bodybuilder nor would I ever be one
2) he was an amateur on a contract for all of 2 years, whoa bro, I'm sure the other pros are jealous (lol)
3) so he placed 4th, big deal, that's not a winner and he couldn't hang with even the smallest pro, so his leg size is irrelevent
4) everything I said is accurate in my post, glad you didn't refute
bye

reread my first point.

he did better at bodybuilding than you have ever done at anything at life, period.

anything in your life that you are passionate about (ie sucking the cock) perfecting, he did bodybuilding better.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 12:10:44 PM »
when mike mentzer was a kid he wanted to bulk up to 280 lbs from 180 lbs than cut back hoping to keep all muscle which was the style at the time. he got up to 252 lbs started the cutting cycle ended up at 169 lbs smaller and weaker than before so much for that advices. bill pearl used to tell guys to do the opposite cut down to a lowfat condition and start from there.

In my opinion bulking is the worst myth in bodybuilding.
Take Bill Pearl's advice you will be shaved from a lot trouble.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
steve kuclo does all 3   bodybuilder , Firefighter , G4p

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 12:26:15 PM »
if i worked with him.

I would be pissed about the homo erotic esque pictures he took in the uniform and helmet that looks just like mine

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
reread my first point.

he did better at bodybuilding than you have ever done at anything at life, period.

anything in your life that you are passionate about (ie sucking the cock) perfecting, he did bodybuilding better.
I don't need to reread it. You need to learn what ad hominem means. The second part of the sentence was a qualifier to illustrate how his chosen profession (at the time) interests me not one bit.

The second is a magic 8 ball gay slur which any mouth-breather who dropped out of grade school would use instead of logical argument. So, not going to respond to that or any of your useless posts again. Bye.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2014, 12:56:06 PM »
I don't need to reread it. You need to learn what ad hominem means. The second part of the sentence was a qualifier to illustrate how his chosen profession (at the time) interests me not one bit.

The second is a magic 8 ball gay slur which any mouth-breather who dropped out of grade school would use instead of logical argument. So, not going to respond to that or any of your useless posts again. Bye.

No i dont need to learn what ad homonum or whatever means. It sounds like something some internet intellectual would use during a losing argument.

Kind of like you did.

You lose, good day sir.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 02:45:36 PM »
No i dont need to learn what ad homonum or whatever means. It sounds like something some internet intellectual would use during a losing argument.

I agree with you that Trey wasn't some abject loser and utter failure as a bodybuilder, especially given how the guy was just a KID when he hung it up ... but still ...  ::)  That is a very ignorant statement.

Argumentum Ad Hominem is something Greek logicians came up with thousands of years ago.  They identified dozens of bullshit argument forms, including fallacies of relevance like the Ad Hominem.  It's "logic" which shifts the subject from something relevant to the speaker's claim ("The world is not flat") to the irrelevant, in this case a personal attack on the speaker himself ("He's an asshole, so what he says is bogus").

"I bet Trey's more accomplished than you" and derivations thereon don't really have shit to do with what they other guy was saying.  Most of us criticize Heath, Kai, Cutler et al., but there's not a single poster here who could beat them onstage.  Does that mean it's invalid to point out that Heath is "narrow" or that Kai has a big gut?  Of course not.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 02:58:36 PM »
He could never shake the Lunch Trey Brewer name

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 03:05:11 PM »
These "guru's" are generally all conmen advising on "bro-science" taken from forums? I don't understand how their clients don't see this? Paying for non-clinical advice on drugs/diuretics. Wowser.

Brewer was barely out of his teens when he came onto the scene.  He was a young dumb kid with stars in his eyes.  Ripe for pickings for a con man.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
I agree with you that Trey wasn't some abject loser and utter failure as a bodybuilder, especially given how the guy was just a KID when he hung it up ... but still ...  ::)  That is a very ignorant statement.

Argumentum Ad Hominem is something Greek logicians came up with thousands of years ago.  They identified dozens of bullshit argument forms, including fallacies of relevance like the Ad Hominem.  It's "logic" which shifts the subject from something relevant to the speaker's claim ("The world is not flat") to the irrelevant, in this case a personal attack on the speaker himself ("He's an asshole, so what he says is bogus").

"I bet Trey's more accomplished than you" and derivations thereon don't really have shit to do with what they other guy was saying.  Most of us criticize Heath, Kai, Cutler et al., but there's not a single poster here who could beat them onstage.  Does that mean it's invalid to point out that Heath is "narrow" or that Kai has a big gut?  Of course not.

I am (and was) very aware of the meaning and use of the word.

I just like making icelord meltdown.

Its fun.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 06:38:57 AM »
I am (and was) very aware of the meaning and use of the word.

I just like making icelord meltdown.

Its fun.

Ice melting ... ha.

I like the pun :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 06:40:44 AM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2014, 06:42:12 AM »
Brewer was barely out of his teens when he came onto the scene.  He was a young dumb kid with stars in his eyes.  Ripe for pickings for a con man.
LOL, yeah right. He was almost 23 at the time. Guy was a hick with dreams of being the next Jay Cutler and it didn't work out for him because
1) he has no discipline or work ethic
2) he got a nice contract while amateur and so wasn't hungry enough to go for the pro card

now he's a bumfuck trainer somewhere in rural georgia, whoa dude
I bet he's ecstatic people still talk about him

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 06:43:06 AM »
Ice melting ... ha.

I like the pun :)
he's just mad I blocked his posts and don't respond to him anymore
I swear, half the people here are like kids who do handstands and scream loudly in front of the adults, trolling for attention
thank god with adblock you can just throw them in the ignore bin

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »
he's just mad I blocked his posts and don't respond to him anymore
I swear, half the people here are like kids who do handstands and scream loudly in front of the adults, trolling for attention
thank god with adblock you can just throw them in the ignore bin

meltdown. again. ^

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 11:48:48 AM »
the real problem here wasn't Trey or his work ethic, it was his joke of a trainer and steroid advisor - Daniel Stuckart.  A real shit bag who screwed Trey up early in his career with bad advice all the way around!  Daniel now owns a dump of a gym in Atlanta area called Titanz and a dump of a nutrition store called Titanz Nutrition.  Hahaha, to think people actually take advice from that joke..  LMAO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 12:08:55 PM »
Brewer just needs a new line of supplements.

Creatine for size, glutamine for recovery, and the high end EFT/fish oil caps, for fat loss.

Toss in a few buckets of broccoli + chicken breast, train using 12 sets per body part... he'll be good as new in no time.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 08:58:07 PM »
Pretty sure his kidney's took a ride up so he had to give it up

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2014, 09:42:30 PM »
Who cares, the guy is a joke.  Never seen anyone fizzle out so quickly before.

If he actually is a firefighter, good for him.... at least that's a steady job