Author Topic: My food for the last 4 days  (Read 9701 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: My food for the last 4 days
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2014, 03:16:24 AM »
You have to Eat everything Adonis eats for a year, or everything Sev eats... Who do you choose?

???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2014, 03:30:41 AM »
You have to Eat everything Adonis eats for a year, or everything Sev eats... Who do you choose?

???
probably adonis.. eat great tasting foods genetically modified and full of bad fats and sugars and so forth and get ripped without roids.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2014, 07:26:46 AM »

???

sev tells the truth about his diet

Adonis lies to get attention
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2014, 07:48:45 AM »
sharing a cutting board with raw broccoli and raw chicken is sure enough to give you the trotts for a month that will lead you to drop a ton of weight.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2014, 08:39:07 AM »
plenty of fish and fillet mignon in my diet
Filet Mignon is not near as flavorful as a Ribeye. Its very low in fat and very low in flavor although tender.  You are much better off with a different cut of meat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 08:42:37 AM »
Sev,eating like a champion in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2014, 04:28:14 AM »
Filet Mignon is not near as flavorful as a Ribeye. Its very low in fat and very low in flavor although tender.  You are much better off with a different cut of meat.
you are a liar a facetious retard .. is my honest opinion of you .. you say stuff just to antagonize and it obviously defies logic

in real life I'd laugh in your face, spit on you and slap you upside the head ... so you can call "law enforcement" hahaha .. fuck of liar

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2014, 04:29:56 AM »
you are a liar a facetious retard .. is my honest opinion of you .. you say stuff just to antagonize and it obviously defies logic

in real life I'd laugh in your face, spit on you and slap you upside the head ... so you can call "law enforcement" hahaha .. fuck of liar

this sums him up nicely

he could have left this thread go

some great diet info etc

but no he has to infect it with his shit
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2014, 04:33:40 AM »
this sums him up nicely

he could have left this thread go

some great diet info etc

but no he has to infect it with his shit
his whole existence is trying to weasel through life riding his trust fund from rich parents ... he obviously has major self esteem issues and tries to prove he is worth an idea at least ... so he lies and lies some more .. what a sad way to go through life

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2014, 04:34:56 AM »

leave slapping heads to the people with hair

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2014, 05:04:07 AM »
his whole existence is trying to weasel through life riding his trust fund from rich parents ... he obviously has major self esteem issues and tries to prove he is worth an idea at least ... so he lies and lies some more .. what a sad way to go through life
Leave out the trust fund and thats a very accurate self analysis.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014, 05:50:44 AM »
Leave out the trust fund and thats a very accurate self analysis.
I thought I told you to fuck off once.. what are you doing still butting in?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 06:10:15 AM »
Nothing wrong with processed foods.  Processed Vegetables for instance, contain higher nutritional content than so called "fresh".

I'm more referring to stuff like TV Dinners and pre-cooked shit.  I prefer having the raw materials so that I can properly prepare it myself
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2014, 06:46:55 AM »

Its true.  Buy Ribeye instead or a Cowboy steak if you can find it.  As far as meats go, Filet Mignon is bland.  Tender, but bland.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2014, 06:49:08 AM »
Its true.  Buy Ribeye instead or a Cowboy steak if you can find it.  As far as meats go, Filet Mignon is bland.  Tender, but bland.
bull shit trolling and trust funds = your life  :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2014, 06:50:17 AM »
bull shit trolling and trust funds = your life  :-*
Why do you think a Filet Mignon is routinely wrapped in bacon?  To give it more flavor and fat because it has none (compared to other cuts of beef). 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2014, 06:52:07 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-daily-meal/the-most-overrated-foods_b_4595600.html

The name is French and it's pretty to look at, but in reality the tenderloin is one of the most tasteless cuts of meat on a steer. Just because you can cut it with a spoon doesn't mean it's a great steak;

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2014, 06:55:10 AM »
Cleanest Natural, I am just trying to help you out is all.  You will get more enjoyment out of life if you just listen to me.  Get a ribeye instead. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2014, 06:56:01 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-daily-meal/the-most-overrated-foods_b_4595600.html

The name is French and it's pretty to look at, but in reality the tenderloin is one of the most tasteless cuts of meat on a steer. Just because you can cut it with a spoon doesn't mean it's a great steak;
That is fine and dandy apenis.. but here people eat so they can get cut not for taste.. and the tenderloin is the leanest cut which serves it's purpose and is the best cut by far .. you chase taste so you keep touting the fattier cuts .. generation nothingness

maybe you are so bitter because you suffered when you got ripped on chicken breast oats and brocoli so you went on this crusade with eat whatever you feel like to get cut

I would gladly punch your lights out along with that annoying fag chef on TV... the english one you feel like smashing his face when you hear him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2014, 07:02:15 AM »
That is fine and dandy apenis.. but here people eat so they can get cut not for taste.. and the tenderloin is the leanest cut which serves it's purpose and is the best cut by far .. you chase taste so you keep touting the fattier cuts .. generation nothingness

maybe you are so bitter because you suffered when you got ripped on chicken breast oats and brocoli so you went on this crusade with eat whatever you feel like to get cut

I would gladly punch your lights out along with that annoying fag chef on TV... the english one you feel like smashing his face when you hear him
You wouldn`t last 23 seconds with me.  Your arms are short and you have a worthless leg.  You know how easy it would be to snap it again? 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2014, 07:07:33 AM »
2 of my nearest and dearest heavyweights slogging it out in this thread

alabama ftw

« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2014, 07:13:26 AM »

Sev, how come you look the average gym rat if you have this superior knowledge? Shitty genetics? True Adonis is younger and bigger. Dont forget that  Adam is a natty and you are not.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2014, 07:15:10 AM »
The line between sharing knowledge and  brutal narcissism is about 3 kilometres wide. Yet you are on the wrong side.

To answer your question: Okay I will share my training philosophy:

Warm up: 20 bodyweight squats

Work sets: Jump off the nearest 10 story building

Repeat when necessary.

That was pretty funny, I have to admit.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »
Sev, how come you look the average gym rat if you have this superior knowledge? Shitty genetics? True Adonis is younger and bigger. Dont forget that  Adam is a natty and you are not.

If an opinion was needed on fellating a well endowed black man, while painting fingernails at the same time you would have been asked.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2014, 07:21:07 AM »
You wouldn`t last 23 seconds with me.  Your arms are short and you have a worthless leg.  You know how easy it would be to snap it again? 
haha yes.. I am sure that with your explosive power and skill as a trained fighter (or was it in the rough streets of your nighbourhood) that you got your experience

first time you get popped into that huge beak of yours you'd start reciting all the presidents red snot dribling down your chin looking for the nearest police station to file a complaint