Author Topic: Will be the dead last again? Me 1 weekout...  (Read 6196 times)

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
Re: Will be the dead last again? Me 1 weekout...
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »
Kyomu, what have you been doing for the last two weeks? Are you doing more cardio, cutting salt or cycling water etc? Great job and good luck!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »
Kyomu, what have you been doing for the last two weeks? Are you doing more cardio, cutting salt or cycling water etc? Great job and good luck!
Less cardio. Moderate carb. Low intensity training.

I have already  cut salt since 1 month ago.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2009, 09:07:57 AM »
Props for competing against juiced dudes Kyumo. Good luck!
E

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »
Of course, nobody will liberate it. It will take astronomical time and mental power.

Maybe Phil Heath liberate 1.5% and you liberate 2 %.

But, Phil Heath will never beat your 50% with his 1.5%.

Its a example.

Let me guess, quantum theory?
from incomplete data

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »
You really need to get a much darker tan to highlight your physique.  You were way too light in your last ones

Vince training is more important. Hate to break it to you.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
Props for competing against juiced dudes Kyumo. Good luck!
Thanx,mate. ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:53 AM »
Let me guess, quantum theory?
If you want to debate about science, First you must read some books.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »
If you want to debate about science, First you must read some books.

Dude you didn't even know what a metaphor is and you think everything is god and that eastern philosophers have gained more knowledge than western science. And now you claim it's possible that you can be bigger than Phil Heath without hormones.

I may not know every aspect of quantum theory (who does?) or be able to name every bullshitzynol crackpot far eastern philosophy there is, but I'm not as deluded you are.
from incomplete data

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »

When will Team Mower step up again? Any news from that little weirdo? Is he still doing his christian thing? :D

Things have been quiet on that front..  

The age of Mower is far and gone now.  Modern technology and chemical warfare has allowed for the introduction of synthetic neck-growth hormones that has practically rendered the freak of nature, that is Mower, obsolete.  

There are many of us lurking in the shadows waiting for a second calling, but until the day arises or until someone picks up the torch to lead us, we shall remain anonymous...

"1"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2009, 09:36:20 AM »
Dude you didn't even know what a metaphor is and you think everything is god and that eastern philosophers have gained more knowledge than western science. And now you claim it's possible that you can be bigger than Phil Heath without hormones.

I may not know every aspect of quantum theory (who does?) or be able to name every bullshitzynol crackpot far eastern philosophy there is, but I'm not as deluded you are.
Epic prejudice.
I didnt say anything like that.
Just You think that the science is the absolute thing.

Every science experiment begin with the logical theory. To prove if it is correct or not, scientists do the experiment.

So, how is that experiment is correct or not? How can we say? Even the experiment is correct, how can you say that our conciousness is perfect to understand it?
Plus, that logical theory is based on "something other concept" since humanbeing cant invent any concept BY BIRTH.
So where is that concept coming from? Maybe the enviromental situation like the education from the society(Since this society is controled by the moral based on religion...etc)?

From this point of view, The science is same fragile as religion.

Thats what I am saying.

P.S. The doctor of now a day say that we are capable tp live 300yrs if we dont have any mental stress. ITS A SCENTIST COMMENT. Whats do you say?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »
Epic prejudice.
I didnt say anything like that.
Just You think that the science is the absolute thing.

Every science experiment begin with the logical theory. To prove if it is correct or not, scientists do the experiment.

So, how is that experiment is correct or not? How can we say? Even the experiment is correct, how can you say that our conciousness is perfect to understand it?
Plus, that logical theory is based on "something other concept" since humanbeing cant invent any concept BY BIRTH.
So where is that concept coming from? Maybe the enviromental situation like the education from the society(Since this society is controled by the moral based on religion...etc)?

From this point of view, The science is same fragile as religion.

Thats what I am saying.

P.S. The doctor of now a day say that we are capable tp live 300yrs if we dont have any mental stress. ITS A SCENTIST COMMENT. Whats do you say?

We've gone over this multiple times in the other thread. I said that claiming to know something for a FACT is a compromise, but it's a very good one and have taken us very far in gaining knowledge, especially in western science. It's very rare for your theory to have any practical implications, if any at all.

Epic prejudice. I didnt say anything like that.

You didn't say this?

Honestly saying,more harder go, even deeper i see and i feel myself using a tiny bit of huge power hiding in my brain.
If we liberate that, we even may win the Mr.O with natural state...Its my opinion.

Do you have any sort of evidence (ok, compromised evidence ::)) for this? what do you base it on?
Of course, nobody will liberate it. It will take astronomical time and mental power.

Maybe Phil Heath liberate 1.5% and you liberate 2 %.

But, Phil Heath will never beat your 50% with his 1.5%.

Its a example.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
We've gone over this multiple times in the other thread. I said that claiming to know something for a FACT is a compromise, but it's a very good one and have taken us very far in gaining knowledge, especially in western science. It's very rare for your theory to have any practical implications, if any at all.

You didn't say this?

Do you have any sort of evidence (ok, compromised evidence ::)) for this? what do you base it on?
Oh....
Still saying.....
Again. Th knowdge wont gain. Its a scientific common sence. Every scientist say" More study, more enigma". They experience they open a door ,two doors appears, two doors open and 4 doors appear....etc
New idea is always created by destroying old idea. Every scientists say that we are in dilemma of knowlegd and we didnt create new concept since Greek age.
You misunderstand tecnology progress and Scientific progress. Surely tecnological progress is outstanding from our point of view.
But, when it comes to science, our concept is same as the ancient world.
In macro physic, western concept was still useful. But, when it comes to Micro physic, they couldnt the handle the bizzare truth of the action of those samll particles. Then they get the concept from Taoism. I didnt say what is superior or inferior. Its just truth.

About muscle growth and our under conciousness, I have certain theory but I dont have proof. Thats why I emphasize saying "my opinion". And I try to see if its true or not. Thats why Its called "quest".

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2009, 10:02:50 AM »
I commend you for that, but going into a competition where the other competitors are juiced except for yourself is like entering Nascar with a bike.  Your dedication might be great, but why not just enter a natural competition where no one has an obvious advantage and everyone else has dedicated as much hard work as you have?  

"1"

the trouble with this rational is that if K. places last; everyone else was on juice. now, if he beats 1 guy, does that mean he is now a juicer? because the guy who now places last is going to say, "i was clean, the only reason i placed last is that Everyone else was on juice!!" this includes Kyomo!!  placing last isn''t a gaurentee that you are the only clean guy in the show.

some guys look great natural (Kyomo - good job Bro!!). but some guys look better than him natural, and some guys look worse than him while drugged.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »
the trouble with this rational is that if K. places last; everyone else was on juice. now, if he beats 1 guy, does that mean he is now a juicer? because the guy who now places last is going to say, "i was clean, the only reason i placed last is that Everyone else was on juice!!" this includes Kyomo!!  placing last isn''t a gaurentee that you are the only clean guy in the show.

some guys look great natural (Kyomo - good job Bro!!). but some guys look better than him natural, and some guys look worse than him while drugged.
Good post as usual.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »
Kyomu what does Paco reccomends for training? high volume medium or low?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »
Kyomu what does Paco reccomends for training? high volume medium or low?
Depends.

Mostly High.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »
Depends.

Mostly High.

hehe, i just arrived, checked my mails, checked getbig, now i'll be down to the supermarket!

Thanks again for the good time!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2009, 10:18:51 AM »
Oh....
Still saying.....
Again. Th knowdge wont gain. Its a scientific common sence. Every scientist say" More study, more enigma". They experience they open a door ,two doors appears, two doors open and 4 doors appear....etc
New idea is always created by destroying old idea. Every scientists say that we are in dilemma of knowlegd and we didnt create new concept since Greek age.
You misunderstand tecnology progress and Scientific progress. Surely tecnological progress is outstanding from our point of view.
But, when it comes to science, our concept is same as the ancient world.
In macro physic, western concept was still useful. But, when it comes to Micro physic, they couldnt the handle the bizzare truth of the action of those samll particles. Then they get the concept from Taoism. I didnt say what is superior or inferior. Its just truth.

About muscle growth and our under conciousness, I have certain theory but I dont have proof. Thats why I emphasize saying "my opinion". And I try to see if its true or not. Thats why Its called "quest".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

"In its broadest sense, science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") refers to any systematic knowledge or practice. In its more usual restricted sense, science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge based on scientific method, as well as to the organized body of knowledge gained through such research."

Would you be more happy if we used the word "acquired" instead of "gained"? Or are you ready to combat the general definition of science?
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science

"In its broadest sense, science (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") refers to any systematic knowledge or practice. In its more usual restricted sense, science refers to a system of acquiring knowledge based on scientific method, as well as to the organized body of knowledge gained through such research."

Would you be more happy if we used the word "acquired" instead of "gained"? Or are you ready to combat the general definition of science?

... or you could simply shut up and i post some exclusive "1-week-out"-shots from the kitchen, starring kyomu.  ;D ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »
... or you could simply shut up and i post some exclusive "1-week-out"-shots from the kitchen, starring kyomu.  ;D ;D
Haha, Famous kitchen shot. ;D

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
Will juicers kick my ass again? :-\

even if you do come last behind juicers...they would not have kicked your ass....remember that!!!

you are kicking their asses mate...props to you and well done drug free!!! awesome!

hold your head high.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2009, 02:28:11 PM »
even if you do come last behind juicers...they would not have kicked your ass....remember that!!!

you are kicking their asses mate...props to you and well done drug free!!! awesome!

hold your head high.
Thanx.