Author Topic: Uncle Junior and BikiniSlut Called the Cops on Me  (Read 10476 times)

AVBG

Re: Uncle Junior and BikiniSlut Called the Cops on Me
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2014, 04:26:18 PM »
Probably the best thing for uncle Loon asking for the time out.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2014, 04:26:35 PM »
did he pay ron the $200 he promised  ???

I don't know.

He created a thread a few days ago asking for his account to be deleted. Someone sent me the link to that thread and then I also realized I had a "nice" message from him asking to have his account deleted. I simply complied.

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2014, 04:27:59 PM »
He sent me a nice Private Message asking me to delete his account. I managed to check to his message today and simply granted his request.

"1"

Okay...fair enough.

I'm sure he'll eventually ask to be taken out of timeout knowing him.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2014, 04:28:23 PM »
I don't know why UJ got sent to time out. I sure as hell had nothing to do with it.

I like him as a poster. He's great at giving and always seems to stick up for the guy being dumped on. (Shizzo comes to mind)

Everybody here is "so afraid of Josh and instead of having the balls to say "Hey...this guy is a shithead" they high five him. Uncle Juniors the lone wolf who isn't afraid to say "Hey...pick on someone your won mentality".

Shizzo is shit BUT WE ALL PAY ATTENTION TO HIM. Which is what he always wants....he's annoying...but we encourage it.

However Shizzos brother/coworkers didn't deserve harassment from Josh. Running Mom didn't deserve to be scared. We all know it. Too bad Josh was too much of a bitch to go after Shizzo directly instead of going after people who aren't involved with this board in any which way.

Uncle Junior stands up for the little people. I adore him for that. I honestly do. Tons of rumors flying about thanks to his melodramatic trolling unfortunately.

The truth is I think he's a pretty stellar guy off the board. And not just because he was kind enough to buy me a gift. And no we have never met in person so enough with the stupid "marriage/engagement" rumors. But if given the chance I will gladly treat him to dinner.

And on the board I think he's a complete trolling lunatic with a good heart and good intentions. 

Don't worry I'm still here.  I plan to win your heart, my lady.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2014, 04:33:48 PM »
Catch a workout and all hell breaks loose. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2014, 04:36:41 PM »
listen pumpkin
this is on and beyond on unless you apologize for private messaging me that I was charged with trying to rape a 14 year old girl. i will GLADLY post my entire papers on here for the world to see that is not true, FUCKING GLADLY.

you went as low as low can go with that---apology or fuck you

OK - now that IS low.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
I don't know why UJ got sent to time out. I sure as hell had nothing to do with it.

I like him as a poster. He's great at giving and always seems to stick up for the guy being dumped on. (Shizzo comes to mind)

Everybody here is "so afraid of Josh and instead of having the balls to say "Hey...this guy is a shithead" they high five him. Uncle Juniors the lone wolf who isn't afraid to say "Hey...pick on someone your won mentality".

Shizzo is shit BUT WE ALL PAY ATTENTION TO HIM. Which is what he always wants....he's annoying...but we encourage it.

However Shizzos brother/coworkers didn't deserve harassment from Josh. Running Mom didn't deserve to be scared. We all know it. Too bad Josh was too much of a bitch to go after Shizzo directly instead of going after people who aren't involved with this board in any which way.

Uncle Junior stands up for the little people. I adore him for that. I honestly do. Tons of rumors flying about thanks to his melodramatic trolling unfortunately.

The truth is I think he's a pretty stellar guy off the board. And not just because he was kind enough to buy me a gift. And no we have never met in person so enough with the stupid "marriage/engagement" rumors. But if given the chance I will gladly treat him to dinner.

And on the board I think he's a complete trolling lunatic with a good heart and good intentions. 
"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh...I had nothing to do with it...who is my next white knight in shining armor?"