Author Topic: How do you freeze a woman that talks too much?  (Read 9301 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
How do you freeze a woman that talks too much?
« on: March 05, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »
No I won't tell her to shut up and I wont put my penis in her mouth. Real answers please. I like her, she's hot but I want to cut my ears off from her talking excessively. I have to figure out a way to shut her down a little. This woman can talk.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: How do you freeze a woman that talks too much?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 12:31:34 AM »
Alpha males, tackled the beast head on.

I have had this before, and I just say you're talking too much, are you nervous or do you always talk a lot like this?

Usually this creates a conversation where I get to the bottom of it and most importantly she becomes aware of it
S

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:35:26 AM »
You can't. Hence you have a 30 something woman who still does it. Because all previous men have either dealt with it or ended it.

You tell her in even the most subtle of ways, Tiny hidden subliminal messages and hints, and her feelings will be hurt. If you bring it up she will hate herself and feel embarrassed, thus hating you for causing those feelings. It may not end right there, but it will set the resentment ball rolling.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:43:12 AM »
How to defuse a bomb while juggling chainsaws and fending off lions.

Talking too much is trait many whores have. You'll either have to accept it or pick a slut who yaps less.
Also, why do you like her if such a major thing annoys you? ???

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 12:46:35 AM »
Haha a friend's girlfriend used to do this, her sentences used to merge. It's hilarious and annoying t the same time.   He used to ask her if she wanted syrup with her waffle.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:47:56 AM »
No I won't tell her to shut up and I wont put my penis in her mouth. Real answers please. I like her, she's hot but I want to cut my ears off from her talking excessively. I have to figure out a way to shut her down a little. This woman can talk.

Have a friend of yours tell her for you. Let him/her be rude about it too--- "my God, what do I gotta do to shut you up? I can never find the duct tape when I need it!"

Then have your friend call her a "windbag".

She will be pissed; but she won't be pissed at you.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 12:52:30 AM »
No I won't tell her to shut up and I wont put my penis in her mouth.

You can sit on her face  ;D
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 12:56:22 AM »
Was at the costco food court today getting a non-fat yogurt swirl and this lady stops me as I'm walking by and asks me "what is that?" ... I smile and answer but then she tries to make a conversation about yogurt and health. I walk away, continue smiling, and wave my hand goodbye.

A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
How to defuse a bomb while juggling chainsaws and fending off lions.

Talking too much is trait many whores have. You'll either have to accept it or pick a slut who yaps less.
Also, if you like her if such a major thing annoys you? ???

I'm trying to work through it but I'm afraid this is just how she is. She talks so much and it's killing her hotness. I don't even want to answer my phone anymore. So many words. Please make it stop. I don't want to be an asshole but I'm losing my patience. I've never come across a woman with this trait. I couldn't imagine having to listen to the volume of words everyday the rest of my life. Fuuuuck.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »
I'm trying to work through it but I'm afraid this is just how she is. She talks so much and it's killing her hotness. I don't even want to answer my phone anymore. So many words. Please make it stop. I don't want to be an asshole but I'm losing my patience. I've never come across a woman with this trait. I couldn't imagine having to listen to the volume of words everyday the rest of my life. Fuuuuck.

There is no way around it without making it obvious and making her little feelings hurt. Although, start taking her to do some couple cardio. Can't yap when out of breath.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »

Just wear ear plugs.
Ψ

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 01:36:13 AM »
The girl likes to talk a lot. I suspect if you mention it, it won't be the first time she's heard it.

She may well be jabbering on at you because she's a chatterbox and think you don't mind it.

How about this:

Wiggs "Shhhhh - you hear that?"
Girl stops talking for 5 seconds listens and then "no, what was it?"
Wiggs "The sound of you not fucking talking, heavenly isn't it?"

Or you could do the Japanese thing. Just take her out for a drink, make it look like you had 1 too many and let it slip.

Personally, I'm direct. In fact, I'm overly direct so I'd have not been able to help myself but tell her.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 04:00:07 AM »
Wiggs you could aggressively hit a violent side-tricep pose.... in her FACE

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 04:20:17 AM »
She's like 30+, probably, right?  You can't change her, so if it's a big deal move on to the next

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 05:39:15 AM »

Easy man. Alcohol. Mellows them out. It's usually nerves that makes anyone talk to much. Couple drinks and it will be way better.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 05:48:07 AM »
Get an 8-ball in and just feed her lines so she talks till her mouth seizes up

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 05:48:20 AM »
feel for you

the expression I prefer is

"talking time is over"

then follow up with

"it's quiet time now"

enjoy
"

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 05:52:04 AM »
You won't change her - this is who she is. A friend of mine can't even take his wife to the cinema because she just talks all the way through.

There are plenty of other hot women out there who you'll enjoy spending your time with more than this one.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 05:55:15 AM »
Tell her you're a security guard and I'm sure she'll go away.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 05:58:51 AM »
Say to her, "You remind me of a guy name Shizzo..."
And let it flow from there.

Honestly, what you can do is find something that both of you have in common,
And let her talk about it, and carefully ask questions here and there.
You are not going to change her behavior just accept it, unless she is like Six from Blossom.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 06:16:28 AM »
This always works for me with my wife, who LOVES talking (while I do not).

She'll start yammering about something or other that's rather inconsequential and interrupting my watching the latest episode of Banshee, or the book I'm reading.

So as she drones on with her feckless meandering, I start engaging her. But not in a supportive nurturing husband kind of way.

I'll start cursing, and swearing, and being generally a foul mouthed bastard. She'll then say I'm a foul mouthed bastard, to which point, I say "but I was getting really into that conversation. So sorry. Maybe I just need to calm down for a while."

It works almost flawlessly.

Example:

Wife: "so you know what I heard on the street? I heard that Amy...you know, the Amy who's married to John...well, she cheated on him. Can you believe that? And he's a pastor at their church? Are you kidding me? And now the whole church is calling her a whore, and what's she going to do? Like, she has 4 kids, and John might quit...sweetheart, are you listening to me?

Me: "Oh. My. God. I can't believe that slut spread her legs for some random douche at the church! I have zero respect for her. You know, in Uganda, they set people on fire for doing stuff like that. Just like on that episode of Sons of Anarchy...you know, the one where Gemma gets ploughed in the rear by that pimp because she was tired of Clay smacking her about the face?"

Wife: silence and a look of shock crawls across her face. After a pregnant pause, she eeks out a "wow, that's a lot. You know, I don't appreciate that kind of language. She's still a friend of the family. And you need to keep your voice down, I don't think the kids are asleep yet."

Me: "You know, you're right. I need to go cool off. I didn't think the whole Amy thing would bother me like that. I think I need a bit of quiet time to reflect on that. Sorry about the language sweety...it's just that I can't imagine why any woman would do that."

Conversation over. I go back to my book. Wife understands I don't like cheating spouses, and also enjoy Sons of Anarchy (all true).

You just have to be creative. And a little forethought wouldn't hurt either.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 06:19:33 AM »
Show her your "the original Hebrews were black" threads.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 06:23:22 AM »
You can't. Hence you have a 30 something woman who still does it. Because all previous men have either dealt with it or ended it.

You tell her in even the most subtle of ways, Tiny hidden subliminal messages and hints, and her feelings will be hurt. If you bring it up she will hate herself and feel embarrassed, thus hating you for causing those feelings. It may not end right there, but it will set the resentment ball rolling.

+100

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 06:30:57 AM »

Truth

As a rule of thumb...

Any attractive early 30's woman with no kids, a great body, good hair, good dress sense AND single - well there's obviously something wrong with her.

Now you know.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 07:01:59 AM »
Tranquilizers in drink works wonders!