Author Topic: I dont care if I die...what should I run?  (Read 3375 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: I dont care if I die...what should I run?
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 07:14:05 AM »
Relying solely on drugs and not the hard training and strict diet seems to be the new trend

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »
Seems to me from all the vets on here that dieting and consistency is the best way to achieve a great physique. The drugs will give quick gains but a lot of times the side effects aren't worth upping the dosage. If I could go back in time and change how I cycled it would definitely be lower dosages with more emphasis on dieting. It's easy to get caught up in wanting to run high dosages of steroids. But it fucking sucks when you end up having to go off of them eventually or get health problems.

If I where you I would at least up the dosages slowly through out the different cycles and give your body time to adjust to the dosages getting higher instead of just dramatically upping all the drugs you usually take and adding new ones. I just think it would be a better idea.  But im a DR. phill ass guy like you said so ill just mind my own business lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 02:22:50 PM »
you can have unlimited supply of steroids and still not be a 'freak'.. well, not in terms of size at least, if your nutrition isn't adequate.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »
It is pretty crazy how much food can have a impact on a physique. I guess in essence steroids are just making your body more efficient at utilizing the nutrients. So with out the right nutrients you have nothing to work with. Lol maybe Jay cutlers 50 grand a year sushi habit was more anabolic than some of the drugs he was taking.