Author Topic: At what age did you figure out bodybuilding is gay?  (Read 7942 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: At what age did you figure out bodybuilding is gay?
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 12:13:49 AM »
i think the weider's managed to brainwash everyone into thinking that.

now i realise being 'big' isnt attractive to women. its unattractive. the only thing it attracts is other guys.

so now i gotta spend a little while undoing what it took me 20 years to do. thank god its reversible.

ya GB helped wake me up to the fact bbing is very gay.
yes it is gay , and too big for women is easily achieved.easily.

im not so sure ill jump on gear ever again, all things considered.was funa dn games till now but now it has cost me atleast 1 shoudler.

when your smaler so is the face,this alone will attract women better.

ofc i can talk easy, after all these years, i have plenty of size when entirely off the gear.

basiclay the same as now, not as shredded and polished, but smaller face and no horse sized head look.

indeed ppl wont believe it but trying to lose some size, but its actualy very hard after all those years.so mch for muscle loss.

that said my size is ust about perfect for the women :D
n

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2014, 12:16:43 AM »
It was pretty obvious from the beginning.   Buying a Flex magazine that had an almost naked man on the cover was never a comfortable experience.  :-\

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2014, 12:21:49 AM »
yes the cut off jeans and the caterpiler boots, that was supect from the getgo.

on top of that, my dad once said, ah you want to work out in the gym, and probably take steroids, well, if you want, do that, but be warned, you will become impotent and come home one day and somebody else is fucking your wife.

the irony, the vast majority who starts ends up permabulkers, or bulkers for the msot time.

would be better to never evn start if you knew upfront,i know i wouldnt have.

i mean the mags showned ofseason shots of priest lee, but for pushing hydroxicut or whatever, youll soon be shredded blabla.
but the reality is, most will look like lees before pics,jst with less size.

n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »
It was way too late. Kinds recent actually. I would openly surf getbig with pics of men in thongs on the screen and my roommate would tell me how gay that was. I thought he was just being a hater but now realized he was right.  :-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2014, 12:32:14 AM »
It was way too late. Kinds recent actually. I would openly surf getbig with pics of men in thongs on the screen and my roommate would tell me how gay that was. I thought he was just being a hater but now realized he was right.  :-X
;D

I remember being on a laptop in Geneva airport and surfing getbig very paranoid about people seeing the screen haha ..

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2014, 01:31:01 AM »
Still not gay to me.
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2014, 03:22:35 AM »
When I had to twist my monitor so no other straight person would see me reading getbig?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2014, 03:27:01 AM »
When I had to twist my monitor so no other straight person would see me reading getbig?

X2  :-\

I've told this story before but I'll tell it again here. Circa 2002-2003 was the height of my bodybuilding passion. I was living in a smallish city and only knew of one bookstore at the mall that had my favorite magazine Muscular Development. Every month I would do the walk of shame to the counter to purchase it. Never making eye contact and hoping I would not get any comments from the cashier.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2014, 07:24:29 AM »
I feel the same way. I have a lot of trouble buying bodybuilding magazines. I remember once the guy in front of me at the check out had a football magazine. The guy behind me a gun magazine. Here I was holding a magazine of a oiled up  muscle guy in thong.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2014, 07:36:18 AM »
I was 19, naïve as hell and some gay guy was stalking me at the gym.  Later learned he died of AIDS.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »
What do mean it's gay ???

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2014, 09:18:58 AM »
I stayed in denial for years. One morning, I had a grapefruit and wondered if semen taste was comparable. It hit me.

alabama ftw

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »

alabama ftw

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2014, 09:58:41 AM »

alabama ftw

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2014, 10:00:41 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
every sport has gay undertones, bodybuilding is no worse

some of you have been lifting and juicing for years, and now you think women hate large muscles?  how many years did you go without getting laid for you to think this?  if you weren't getting laid it wasn't because of your body, it was YOU

never cared what the cashier at the store thought of me buying a muscle magazine, when i had a subscription i didn't care what the mailman thought either

E

E

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2014, 11:50:27 AM »

some of you have been lifting and juicing for years, and now you think women hate large muscles?  how many years did you go without getting laid for you to think this?  if you weren't getting laid it wasn't because of your body, it was YOU

never cared what the cashier at the store thought of me buying a muscle magazine, when i had a subscription i didn't care what the mailman thought either

E

You used to fanatically defend Kevin Levrone and had an avatar with him and the words, "half Italian, half amazing" as your sig. I don't think people should listen to you Earl.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2014, 11:54:55 AM »
You used to fanatically defend Kevin Levrone and had an avatar with him and the words, "half Italian, half amazing" as your sig. I don't think people should listen to you Earl.

i think they should, it's called being comfortable and confident with your sexuality and who you are

at the very least it's extremely beta to worry what a book store cashier thinks of your magazine

E

E

alabama ftw

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »

some of you have been lifting and juicing for years, and now you think women hate large muscles?  how many years did you go without getting laid for you to think this?  if you weren't getting laid it wasn't because of your body, it was YOU

E

That was the gayest post ever. Not even Sev that has masturbation parties for homos is that gay.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2014, 12:02:01 PM »
very beta and gay to use a gimmick account

E
E

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2014, 12:05:17 PM »
That was the gayest post ever. Not even Sev that has masturbation parties for homos is that gay.

Are you saying that Earl1972 is the kind of 'man' that orders his dick and cheese sandwhich with double meat Alabama ftw?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2014, 12:07:56 PM »
cute gimmick couple

E
E

alabama ftw

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2014, 12:11:56 PM »
Are you saying that Earl1972 is the kind of 'man' that orders his dick and cheese sandwhich with double meat Alabama ftw?
YES

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »
"Every sport has gay undertones"

Yes, because men posing in oil thongs for a masturbating crowd of gay men is just as gay as football.

Epic living in the closet.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2014, 12:18:25 PM »
"Every sport has gay undertones"

Yes, because men posing in oil thongs for a masturbating crowd of gay men is just as gay as football.

Epic living in the closet.

you like bodybuilding more than football, unless you post under your real account in the sports forum

epic self gay hate

E

E