Author Topic: Top 5 favourite setroids and 5 you won't touch again  (Read 17964 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Top 5 favourite setroids and 5 you won't touch again
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 09:23:24 PM »
Favs :

Test P, Test E, Test C (in that order)
Var
Primo
Winstrol
low dose Tren

Hates :
Test Susp
Deca
dbol
Cheque Drops
Oral Tren

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 09:24:44 PM »
Could be. I've been using a private UGL the past few years which just went out of biz. But maybe they really were the same, except the NPP is 100mg/ml which is a pain in the ass to pin when you need 6 ML's a week/

The suspension....hmm. I don't remember what it was cut with. I think it was just BB/BA. I dont think this source ever used EO. Both were 75 mg/ml. Oil, not water. Ran it 2 years ago. I ran 1 ml pre workout of both, total of 225 mg Test Susp and Tren Susp a week. I also had a 500mg Test base and was running some designer steroid oral.

I ran out of deca once and got ppl npp instead and everybody loved it despite some only doing 2 shots a week. mg per mg the effects were more impressive with the npp... as is my experience as well.

mg per mg the cost to produce it is exactly the same as well, but some guys charge the same price for 1g of npp as they do for 2g of deca... I've never understood why ppl would put up with that. I can see charging a little more per mg because you're using twice as many bottles/caps/rubber stoppers/oil/ba/bb per gram, but not charging double. if 2g deca is 50, 1g of npp should be around 30.

if you do the npp at 150mg/ml you can get away with 2ml 3x a week without pain.. mixes well with 1ml of 150mg/ml tren ace as well 3x/wk.. and 1ml of 300mg/ml cyp or 400mg/ml enan.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2014, 03:43:32 AM »
With deca supposedly being so suppressive npp makes better sense. Get it in and get it out. Right?
A

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2014, 06:13:04 PM »
With deca supposedly being so suppressive npp makes better sense. Get it in and get it out. Right?

i never bought into the whole minimizing natural production suppression because the dosages that will shut you down completely are so small.  Any effective cycle will shut your balls down.  Period.  How fast, if ever, you bring them back is where pct comes in.  Now how long it remains in your system is a whole different story if you are trying to minimize/maximize effects.  I will never in my life use Tren Enanthate again after my last debacle where i couldnt sleep or breathe while lying down for two weeks.  Not sleeping is so damaging to gains it is sick.  If i had used tren ace, the effects would have worn off in a few days. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 05:45:06 AM »
Wolfox... have you used tren ace before the E? Just curious im on my first go with tren a and im loving it. Just nervous for the recovery afterwords.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 08:22:26 AM »
my favorite:

dbol

anadrol

durateston

least favorite:

winstrol

eq

deadz