Author Topic: I hope every one is doing great - an update and thanks  (Read 19760 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: I hope every one is doing great
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2014, 09:30:30 PM »
Poor Steve. Poor stupid, stupid Steve. I really sympathize with your situation, but your blind loyalty will be your downfall.

Good luck, guy.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2014, 09:34:55 PM »
A lot of thanks in this thread  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Just spoke to Karo Parisyan Regarding Steve Arce....Not Good
« Reply #227 on: March 22, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »
OK, Im in Miami April 3rd, I will be in LA with Arce april 8th, Josh come to LAX you fag.

I think josh should fly to see you first. chronologically it makes sense.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2014, 09:41:20 PM »
josh can't beat you up atm bro. he's busy trying to raise funds to fly 4000 miles to beat me up first.

he's going to have a lot of travel miles when he's done settling all his Internet beefs. he should look into some kind of frequent flyer rewards program.

i have one single internet beef
with you
i couldnt care less what anyone else on this board says

understand that

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »
A lot of thanks in this thread  ::)

thanks for being you, airosol  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2014, 09:59:14 PM »
i have one single internet beef
with you
i couldnt care less what anyone else on this board says

understand that

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying.
b

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »
when i posted that copy/pasta arce thought i was going kill myself and sent me his phone number actually he wasnt the only getbigger that offered help

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
Hahahahahaha.......

Am I the only laughing at the "You've been warned" message from Vince???
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vince is so riled up vissy won't be able to hold him back this time.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2014, 11:06:32 PM »
I think josh should fly to see you first. chronologically it makes sense.

Josh, come on, you can get your chance at me and arce at the same time in LA.
April 9.

motherf.ucker i know they will find malaysian airlines before we find you there.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2014, 11:15:28 PM »
April 9.

motherf.ucker i know they will find malaysian airlines before we find you there.

Any more tips on the stock market?

My return on 50k investment in billabong has given me a bit of money to play with.
P

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2014, 11:33:45 PM »
What happen to this thread?

ismoseppo

« Reply #236 on: March 22, 2014, 11:35:06 PM »
April 9.

1. everyone ,,, i mean everyone on here knows i am not allowed to cross the border

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2014, 12:54:58 AM »
QB

why do you need Arce there? someone sounds 'an ickle bit scared'

either way QB you openly admitted scamming people on here. not good is it?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2014, 12:59:23 AM »
Any more tips on the stock market?

My return on 50k investment in billabong has given me a bit of money to play with.

yeah mate, dump the profits in Qantas.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2014, 01:00:32 AM »
QB

why do you need Arce there? someone sounds 'an ickle bit scared'

either way QB you openly admitted scamming people on here. not good is it?

I don't need arce there, I will be in LA, arce will be there too.

Im a go getter, get over it.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2014, 03:39:44 AM »
I don't need arce there, I will be in LA, arce will be there too.

Im a go getter, get over it.

QB,

How does it feel to be a greasy piece of shit?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #241 on: March 23, 2014, 03:49:53 AM »
QB,

How does it feel to be a greasy piece of shit?
you get usee to it.

oh it was directed to qb my bad

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2014, 03:50:06 AM »
go getter?

you are a robbing scamming kunt

don't confuse the two

i hope your mother goes on holiday gets an african boyfriend who after poling her every orifice robs her of every penny she has got. Paybacks are a bitch

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2014, 04:18:28 AM »
Can someone please tell me if I am the only one reading this weird thread who thinks:

1) some people take GetBig way too seriously, 2) some people are way too dumb to realise that this grand plan to rip people off is laughable, one of the few people on here with "real"names starts a scam to get a few hundred bucks...that seems likely, 3) QB "invested" half the money...he is taking the piss you numbnuts, 3) the really creepy threats of "I will post your daughter's pics if you don't do as I say"...what a douche bag, everyone's fair game on here but not his family, 4) the delusional twats who think they are GetBig police out for justice (Shitzo) who just want a witch hunt and say nothing in face of something that is genuinely appalling and in their faces - namely threatening someone's family.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2014, 04:29:11 AM »
Can someone please tell me if I am the only one reading this weird thread who thinks:

1) some people take GetBig way too seriously, 2) some people are way too dumb to realise that this grand plan to rip people off is laughable, one of the few people on here with "real"names starts a scam to get a few hundred bucks...that seems likely, 3) QB "invested" half the money...he is taking the piss you numbnuts, 3) the really creepy threats of "I will post your daughter's pics if you don't do as I say"...what a douche bag, everyone's fair game on here but not his family, 4) the delusional twats who think they are GetBig police out for justice (Shitzo) who just want a witch hunt and say nothing in face of something that is genuinely appalling and in their faces - namely threatening someone's family.

You obviously did not take the test I posted earlier in this thread.

$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #245 on: March 23, 2014, 04:34:16 AM »

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:16 AM »

best post this year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2014, 05:35:28 AM »
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Fucking "A" !  :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2014, 06:28:26 AM »

thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words.
b

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
What kind of dollars are in question here, I can't imagine it would be very much if it was simply some online "donations" from getbiggers?