Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Phil Heath stood beyond the white line!  (Read 36953 times)

hp31

• Getbig III
Re: 2012 Olympia - Phil Heath stood beyond the white line!
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »
People getting all butt hurt over a bodybuilding show...a BODYBUILDING Show. Hilarious how serious people are taking this.   ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2012, 03:03:30 AM »
People getting all butt hurt over a bodybuilding show...a BODYBUILDING Show. Hilarious how serious people are taking this.   ;D

When there's a quarter mill at stake, surprisingly, people get a little pissed off when people are blatantly breaking the rules to fit their own agenda.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2012, 03:32:56 AM »
Well, if he's arrogant, insecure Flex-alike persona then I like him. I have nothing against cockyness if you're that good. This makes him far more interesting than boring as fuck and simpleminded Coleman or just fucking boring Yates and Cutler.

That being sad, what the fuck is this shit with stepping over the line? It wasn't Heath's fault, it's judges that have done "awesome" job again. Rules are rules, it does not matter who you are, if you break them - you should get punished. First time Phil stepped over the line - warning, second time - final warning, third time - disqualified from competition, thank you very much.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2012, 03:52:32 AM »
Well, if he's arrogant, insecure Flex-alike persona then I like him. I have nothing against cockyness if you're that good. This makes him far more interesting than boring as fuck and simpleminded Coleman or just fucking boring Yates and Cutler.

That being sad, what the fuck is this shit with stepping over the line? It wasn't Heath's fault, it's judges that have done "awesome" job again. Rules are rules, it does not matter who you are, if you break them - you should get punished. First time Phil stepped over the line - warning, second time - final warning, third time - disqualified from competition, thank you very much.
Ronnie was definetly not boring ... That's why his the greatest and his line is always the longest at any expo even if the reigning mr o is there. His videos are the best and best selling ... You don't have to be a fucking asshole to not be boring... Where is the exciting flex wheeler now....
When Coleman was mr o people actually liked him because of his fun demeaner his gym phrases etc
Phil has won 2 mr o's and already a lot of people can't stand his attitude he behaved like an asshole last weekend
choice is an illusion

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2012, 04:07:13 AM »
Ronnie was definetly not boring ... That's why his the greatest and his line is always the longest at any expo even if the reigning mr o is there. His videos are the best and best selling ... You don't have to be a fucking asshole to not be boring... Where is the exciting flex wheeler now....
When Coleman was mr o people actually liked him because of his fun demeaner his gym phrases etc
Phil has won 2 mr o's and already a lot of people can't stand his attitude he behaved like an asshole last weekend

Of course his training was awesome, as was Dorian's (as opposed to bullshit Heath is doing, guy has front squat strength close to mine, WTF) but personality wise there was just nothing there. No drama, nothing really interesting to say. With Wheeler you had ninjas and shit :D

I just love succesful assholes because they make people so fucking mad. It would be even better if Heath was an atheist, this whole "I thank god for my win, bless the lord yada yada" idiotic mumbo-jumbo is boring as fuck and pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2014, 04:17:04 PM »
Why did Phil keep opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water
Kai outclassed Phil bbing wise and behaviour wise