Author Topic: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study  (Read 6969 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Collapse of civilisation is coming - Nasa study
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2014, 02:46:57 PM »
There's not going to be a collapse. Relax yourself. It's been predicted for 100s of years. Nothing ever happens. There's small corrections here and there. Nothing more

Our  economy collapsed 5 years ago...we all didnt died

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2014, 02:47:39 PM »
indeed. Gods great majesty is beyond understanding.  :)

I'll give you that.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2014, 02:53:05 PM »
So everything collapses?  But we still got food and water ! aahahahaaha that's all you need !!! while sleep and bowel movements can be taken anywhere at any time. Things are looking up!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2014, 02:56:51 PM »
So everything collapses?  But We still got food and water ! aahahahaaha that's all you need !!! while sleep and bowel movements can be taken anywhere at any time. Things are looking up!

Rami. Click one page back. I asked you to qualify your statement. If you have time, a response would be appreciated. In your own time off course sir.

Why do 'we all know there will be a collapse' ?

And by collapse, what's your definition of that statement? Financial? Civil? Political?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2014, 03:06:04 PM »
Rami. Click one page back. I asked you to qualify your statement. If you have time, a response would be appreciated. In your own time off course sir.

Why do 'we all know there will be a collapse' ?

And by collapse, what's your definition of that statement? Financial? Civil? Political?

You are right in that it's all in the definition, not a collapse per se, but an end to political, financial and civil society can also be deliberately and orderly, and in such case the term collapse would not apply.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2014, 03:09:05 PM »
You are right in that it's all in the definition, not a collapse per se, but an end to political, financial and civil society can also be deliberately and orderly, and in such case the term collapse would not apply.

Why would there be an end? What would that achieve? People are already being enslaved financially by being utterly stupid. Politically by thinking there's any difference in the two main parties. Civil by, well, civil law.

What more would you want to achieve?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Why would there be an end? What would that achieve? People are already being enslaved financially by being utterly stupid. Politically by thinking there's any difference in the two main parties. Civil by, well, civil law.

What more would you want to achieve?

Laws of physics brings an end to everything by various degree of change.

I don't know what a deliberate or orderly end to civilization would achieve to those who control it. Perhaps it would provide time to let something new form only to usurp it and rule for yet another 1000 years ( until they are close to being found out again, in which case they repeat the process )

I don't dispute they control the mainstream media and the educational system and use it to fill our minds with lies. They control the banks and use them to enslave us. They control politics and use it to destroy cultures. It's all about control. More control is what they want, by whatever means that are effective long term.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2014, 03:36:45 PM »
Laws of physics brings an end to everything by various degree of change.

I don't know what a deliberate or orderly end to civilization would achieve to those who control it. Perhaps it would provide time to let something new form only to usurp it and rule for yet another 1000 years ( until they are close to being found out again, in which case they repeat the process )

I don't dispute they control the mainstream media and the educational system and use it to fill our minds with lies. They control the banks and use them to enslave us. They control politics and use it to destroy cultures. It's all about control. More control is what they want, by whatever means that are effective long term.

why?

Are "they" bored or something ? They already rule the Earth and sit very pretty

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2014, 03:39:07 PM »

why?

Are "they" bored or something ? They already rule the Earth and sit very pretty

Greed

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »
Greed

I look at it like this....

You are already at the top of the food chain. So you want to scuttle the whole thing, into chaos....and you are certain that YOU are going to wind up right back on top again...no shit is going to go sideways and fuck up your plan.

I dont think too many very rich, powerful people would be down with that.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »

You are already at the top of the food chain. So you want to scuttle the whole thing, into chaos....and you are certain that YOU are going to wind up right back on top again...no shit is going to go sideways and fuck up your plan.

They want full control of your every individual brain synapse, make no mistake. Either forcefully and/or subversively. That's when they will stop. It should be obvious to most people, with the founding of the Human Brain Project by Europe and USA. They will use technology to have this power. It's self evident.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2014, 03:51:19 PM »
Didn't read....but I'm sure another 5 pages of drivel and baseless assumptions.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2014, 03:57:47 PM »

Therein lies the problem. The human ego. People in control are so certain XYZ will not happen to them, and when it does....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2014, 03:59:33 PM »
Listen to me carefully. You are under their spell. They have gained mastery over you. You are born under their rule and hurled into their system. A pyramid scheme of lifetimes they call capitalism. They are extracting this energy out of you.

Isn't it pretty obvious someone is running this shit by now? They do it covertly, or they would fail. They do it slowly or people would refuse. They do it with beautifull words or you would find your own way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »
Therein lies the problem. The human ego. People in control are so certain XYZ will not happen to them, and when it does....

Cant agree.

Thats why it's always the have-nots screaming the end is near.

Those on top have no desire to rock the boat.

Common sense really

NightTrain

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2014, 04:04:29 PM »
I'm sure you're right

Pitbulls will bring us to the verge extinction. They slowly start with the weakest and walk their way up. If you're well armed, you're fine.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2014, 04:05:51 PM »
Cant agree.

Thats why it's always the have-nots screaming the end is near.

Those on top have no desire to rock the boat.

Common sense really
I can see what you are saying.
It can be said that the have nots want it to all end so that they can be on top. But, look at what many "have nots" have: many social programs are in place for them, like a net to keep them from hitting rock bottom. If it all ends, so do those "safety nets". And who pays for those "safety nets" the haves do.
So, it's in the best interest of the have nots to "not rock the boat".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2014, 04:22:27 PM »
Pitbulls will bring us to the verge extinction. They slowly start with the weakest and walk their way up. If you're well armed, you're fine.

:D

Its all gods plan.....hahaha

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2014, 04:32:07 PM »
Listen to me carefully. You are under their spell. They have gained mastery over you. You are born under their rule and hurled into their system. A pyramid scheme of lifetimes they call capitalism. They are extracting this energy out of you.

Isn't it pretty obvious someone is running this shit by now? They do it covertly, or they would fail. They do it slowly or people would refuse. They do it with beautifull words or you would find your own way.

What are you talking about my man?

Under whose spell am I?

And off course there's people running the show behind the scenes. So what, someone has to. The way I see it, we have it pretty fucking good. I'm sorry but I can't agree with you 100ft tall view of everything. Give me details and hard facts and we can talk. You're being vague

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2014, 04:39:07 PM »
What are you talking about my man?

Under whose spell am I?

And off course there's people running the show behind the scenes. So what, someone has to. The way I see it, we have it pretty fucking good. I'm sorry but I can't agree with you 100ft tall view of everything. Give me details and hard facts and we can talk. You're being vague

This.

"There are powerful people in control !!"

Really ?...no shit  ::)

This just dawned on you ?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2014, 05:00:56 PM »
pretending theoretical models can generate insights into the nature of the world 100 years from now when their predictive efficacy demonstrably evaporates beyond a 5 year horizon for even simple phenomena of peace

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2014, 05:03:20 PM »
pretending theoretical models can generate insights into the nature of the world 100 years from now when they can't predict the state of the world 1 year from now of peace

Or can't predict the weather an hour from now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2014, 06:30:04 PM »
I can see what you are saying.
It can be said that the have nots want it to all end so that they can be on top. But, look at what many "have nots" have: many social programs are in place for them, like a net to keep them from hitting rock bottom. If it all ends, so do those "safety nets". And who pays for those "safety nets" the haves do.
So, it's in the best interest of the have nots to "not rock the boat".
Theyre always the ones saying "It'll never happen" until the walls are burning down around them. I tend to agree with Groink that it's all being blown out of proportion, but it's been proven as well that those at the top are the last people to come to grips with whats coming at them. They don't want to think that something bad will take them down. They'll lie to themselves until the last moment.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2014, 06:41:48 PM »
But E-Cool U a anti gun , so no 'force' without usage of ammo  ;D
I am not anti gun, I am against morons having guns, in terms of America, they have a far higher than usual percentage of civilian morons, hence the reason American civilians shouldn't be able to have guns for protection purposes.  Some countries can pull it off,  America NEVER could.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »

No shit, I always think this when people say "the rich are enslaving us and turning us into one race and using one world currency so they can continue their control" bla bla bla. If that were the case, wouldn't the poor just rise up against their oppressors. I can't believe their is some conspiracy handed down through generations of rich Jews that it's only purpose is to control the world. Oh brother.  ::)