Author Topic: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats  (Read 13436 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Shoving Gay agenda down our throats
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 09:38:55 AM »
You're dwelling in the borderland of imbecility..... stupid bitch.

I just don't understand why this "gay agenda" is so bothersome. Does it affect you? Do you feel threatened by it?

And I suppose calling me a stupid bitch is easier for you than coming back with a half decent argument.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 09:39:21 AM »
Could you please show me the proposal/bills that gays should have more rights than heterosexuals? Could you please explain what "the gay agenda" is and which groups publicly support this agenda? Or was that something that came from your ass?

Holy fuck how did you do this, can you show me the tricks so I can troll as a guest.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »
Could you please show me the proposal/bills that gays should have more rights than heterosexuals? Could you please explain what "the gay agenda" is and which groups publicly support this agenda? Or was that something that came from your ass?

Are you serious?

Any crime of assault and battery against a gay is going to be prosecuted as a hate crime.
Any employee can sue their employer against wrongful termination or treatment under the "discrimination" umbrella.

It's preferential and special treatment all because someone loves to suck cock. Complete bs.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:10 AM »
That's because gaybashing is a popular fucking trend you fucking idiot. That shit happens more than a bit and your a shelter moron to think otherwise.

That's one of the prime example where they should have protection.

The problem shit, is where they go beyond right to be gay, and group transsexual, promiscuous sex, gender roles and all this other queer ass shit in with it.

Apparently you can't have any beliefs on sex, gender, parenting, or just what it means to be annoying without being a homophobe.

Gaybashing? hahaha …why it it gaybashing because a dude sucks a dick and then gets beat up?

What about if a straight guy gets singled out and beat up? Is that straight bashing? Is that acceptable then?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2014, 09:53:23 AM »
Lot's of faggots on this board. ::)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »
I just don't understand why this "gay agenda" is so bothersome. Does it affect you? Do you feel threatened by it?

And I suppose calling me a stupid bitch is easier for you than coming back with a half decent argument.

I didn't recognize your troll.... how indecent of me. Carry on.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
How interesting, considering that about 20% of the population is gay. Horrible to have TV reflect the general population.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as "normal."
really? 1 in 5 americans are gay? I dont know where you live but not anywhere I can possibly think of. Its not nearly that high.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 10:34:39 AM »

Obviously some feel threatened.  We have seen all this before: many insecure men felt threatened when women began entering the workforce in large numbers and this shift was portrayed in film and television.  It was an "agenda" that was being shoved down our throats and someone needed to put a stop to it.  In the 50s and 60s when African Americans began to appear in film and television as something other than servants many whites were angry and upset by it.  It was an “agenda” that was being shoved down our throats and someone needed to put a stop to it.  Now gays and lesbians are visible in film and television as something other than stereotypes and this is being perceived by some as an “agenda” being shoved down our throats.  Insecure people will get over it or they will be left in the dustbin of history.  The world marches on.

Yesterday online someone posted that god’s wrath was going to come down on the US for accepting gay marriage.  Really?  We have seen the slaughter of millions of Native Americans (the theft of an entire country), legalized slavery/Jim Crow, child molestation, and a host of other events, yet some people think two men or two women exchanging rings is going to bring down god’s wrath?  The other things were ok, but gay marriage is the one thing god cannot tolerate?  ::)

Doom is amused.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »
How interesting, considering that about 20% of the population is gay. Horrible to have TV reflect the general population.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as "normal."

Seems like every woman under 25 identifies as bisexual.  I don't watch much TV but I'd watch that show if it were on.

Isn't it always some contrived Archie Bunkerish nonsense on TV like the gay guy turns out to be awesome at running a chainsaw and the bigoted married guy who's been a logging contractor for 30 years comes to terms with being an inferior lumberjack by the end of the show and he decides that pantyhose really do keep the working man warm in the snow?  I've never known TV to reflect anything of reality.

I'd think gays would be about as thrilled as blacks to see the token stereotype representing all of 'them,' as if homosexuals are some monoculture where everyone is identical.  And like any good fictional token, his behavior is always impeccable, so you can be openly gay as long as you're as perfect all the time irl as the dude on TV, no pressure.  Like you never see the gay guy on TV who is a belligerent drunk, but I'm sure he's out there irl.  

I suspect gays don't want to be singled out on television as if they're some circus oddity.  It's offensive as hell.  They probably just want equal rights under law (marriage, adoption), and they want the rest of the population to quit being so preoccupied about it.  Opposing elements of the straight world do more to keep 'the gay issue' in the public mind than gays do anymore since they don't seem able to lose their fascination with it and move on.  I didn't hear of gay marriage because of gays who wanted it.  First I heard of it was people shouting in opposition, lol.

If someone isn't bored with the issue already then I'm sure my post will help.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »
really? 1 in 5 americans are gay? I dont know where you live but not anywhere I can possibly think of. Its not nearly that high.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

around 4%

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2014, 10:42:03 AM »

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2014, 10:43:25 AM »
Obviously some feel threatened.  We have seen all this before: many insecure men felt threatened when women began entering the workforce in large numbers and this shift was portrayed in film and television.  It was an "agenda" that was being shoved down our throats and someone needed to put a stop to it.  In the 50s and 60s when African Americans began to appear in film and television as something other than servants many whites were angry and upset by it.  It was an “agenda” that was being shoved down our throats and someone needed to put a stop to it.  Now gays and lesbians are visible in film and television as something other than stereotypes and this is being perceived by some as an “agenda” being shoved down our throats.  Insecure people will get over it or they will be left in the dustbin of history.  The world marches on.

Yesterday online someone posted that god’s wrath was going to come down on the US for accepting gay marriage.  Really?  We have seen the slaughter of millions of Native Americans (the theft of an entire country), legalized slavery/Jim Crow, child molestation, and a host of other events, yet some people think two men or two women exchanging rings is going to bring down god’s wrath?  The other things were ok, but gay marriage is the one thing god cannot tolerate?  ::)

Doom is amused.

real shit. It's hilarious how convoluted people can be when they personally don't like something irrationally. The same people who call writers deciding to write gay characters propagandists defend free speech in any other form

You have self autonomy and the right to self determination, unless you decide to have sex with a person of the same gender

then, you have the right to free speech, but if its about being gay then its propaganda and you have an agenda

also, why would a group of people seeking equal rights not have an agenda?

you dont have to fuck a man. It has nothing to do with you you outdated elderly fucks

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »
I'm telling you, a vast percentage of those are young, attractive women.
So what?
Theres plenty straight ones left.

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 10:54:54 AM »
\

I suspect gays don't want to be singled out on television as if they're some circus oddity.  It's offensive as hell.  They probably just want equal rights under law (marriage, adoption), and they want the rest of the population to quit being so preoccupied about it.

But that's the thing it's not gays propagating the Gay agenda which is why its so threatening.

It's feminist, news media, liberals, nihilists, valueless shits that propagate that garbage. It's not about giving people freedom, it's about taking freedom away and deciding what values are acceptable for the public.

Are you serious?

Any crime of assault and battery against a gay is going to be prosecuted as a hate crime.
Any employee can sue their employer against wrongful termination or treatment under the "discrimination" umbrella.

It's preferential and special treatment all because someone loves to suck cock. Complete bs.
Hate crimes, are suppose require proof that the violence is indiscriminate and based solely on a person is a member of minority group. Your suppose to prove the attack was selected at random. Therefore a coworker etc, can't be convicted of a hate crime, because they could supposedly have another motive other than random hate.

Not that I'll disagree that this shit gets murky pretty fucking fast.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2014, 11:02:55 AM »
So what?
Theres plenty straight ones left.

Lol.  But it strongly skews the stats, so 4% overall doesn't equate to 4% in every demographic.

Can't wait to tell a chick I'm gonna skew her stat.  Back to skulking around the uni campus for me!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »
The irony is that it seems the main driver behind this massive push for everything Gay is not even gays themselves but rather straight, white yuppie liberal types. All the most fanatic 'gay rights' pushers ive known have been straight, urban yuppie liberal types. Ive never known a single gay person who was as staunch about this stuff as these straight liberals are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2014, 11:27:48 AM »
The people on this board that love America should be for EQUAL rights for EVERYONE. It seems weird that so many people on here defend america, yet they are perfectly find with a group being segregated against (not being allowed to march in a parade). Isn't america all about equal rights for EVERYONE and not just the majority?
X

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2014, 11:31:07 AM »
why the fuck am i reading this

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2014, 11:31:57 AM »
The irony is that it seems the main driver behind this massive push for everything Gay is not even gays themselves but rather straight, white yuppie liberal types. All the most fanatic 'gay rights' pushers ive known have been straight, urban yuppie liberal types. Ive never known a single gay person who was as staunch about this stuff as these straight liberals are.
I believe I just finished saying that like two posts ago, but exactly spot fucking on.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »

closet homo?

Foozle

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2014, 11:36:06 AM »
Holy fuck how did you do this, can you show me the tricks so I can troll as a guest.

Troll?  You need to start by not being a steaming pile of suck like every single post you've had here, except three, maybe four.

Worry about healing your ravaged asshole from the gay bar, you man's ass licking nut poking plum gobbler, and less about trying to troll.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2014, 11:47:13 AM »

Ask Erik Estrada.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2014, 12:05:20 PM »

This may be so, but that is the way it should be.  Again history is illustrative.  As the movement for women’s equality gained momentum they needed and got the support of a lot of men.  Men who had mothers, aunts, sisters, daughters, nieces, and cousins.  Many of those men wanted the women they loved to realize their full potential; they wanted them to be formally educated, to enter the work force (if they so chose), and to do all the things that their hearts moved them to do.  If you love someone (like a daughter) you want that for them and you support laws that make it possible.

Many of the so called “agenda pushers” are straight people who have gay and lesbians brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts.  People like Dick Cheney who has famously said “Freedom means freedom for everyone.”  Of course there are always people with closed minds or personal agendas like Liz Cheney who publicly proclaimed a belief in “traditional marriage” when she ran for the Senate.  But people like Liz have been shown to be hypocrites.  She privately supported and attended the marriage of her sister and her lesbian lover when they got married.  And we see this in history as well.  Many very conservative opponents of gay rights have been caught having gay sex (Ted Haggard, Larry Craig, Bob Allen. etc).  Those who insisted on segregation and publicly opposed miscegenation (Thomas Jefferson, Strom Thurmond, etc) were often exposed as having fathered children with black women.  “Blacks are disgusting animals…much lower than us evolved civilized whites!!!” (I wanna go have sex with one when no one is looking). ::)

Just think about how much further along we would be as a nation/world if all the resources and energy devoted to thwarting equality (for women, blacks, gays, Jews, the disabled, the Irish, other immigrants) were redirected to things like addressing hunger, homelessness, education, research in the biological or physical sciences, etc.  We could have cured cancer and colonized our entire solar system by now.  Bah!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2014, 12:52:33 PM »
I hate when the gays shove things down my throat.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2014, 12:59:58 PM »
I hate when the gays shove things down my throat.

didn,t your mammy ever tell you not to speak with your mouth full
c