Author Topic: Can or will Jay surpass Ronnie Coleman in terms of sheer freakiness?  (Read 4150 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Can or will Jay surpass Ronnie Coleman in terms of sheer freakiness?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »
Name me five bb who have better quads,hams and glutes.  The answer is easy...none.  Branck standing next to Big Ron is a little boy.  Ronnie friggin dwarfs him.  Cutler has awesome thighs, but his hams and glutes are definitely lacking.  Hell, Dex has better legs from the side.  Ronnie has the thickest arms, best chest, thickest back and huge shoulders.  His calves suck in shape but are huge.  Hell, Dorian's calves aren't any bigger, just better.  Overall, the freakiest Mr. O the world has ever seen (including Dorians non-competitive B&W pics from 1993...they were weeks before the show).  Jay is awesome but he is still lacking detail in the back (especially lower back) and his legs from the side do not pop to any degree.  He has average arms at best with very little vascularity or detail.  I think Dex or Gunther cold take him soon.  Victor if he got his head out of his arse.  Gustavo...no chance IMO.  Mansanvior, I don't think Jay will continue to take the shit required to get bigger than Ron for another ten years. Dude is rich and married.  I bet he wants a family one day...taking GH, anabolics, insulin and lasix do not factor into that equation to be a healthy father longterm.  I predict he will compete till 35-36 and hang em up; he seems too intelligent to destroy his life longterm with all the abuse.

;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »
i have to say that what that guy said about Ronnie's calves being the same size as Dorian's is insane, Dorian's calves dwarfed Ronnie's in all honesty but EVERYTHING else on Ronnie was better.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 04:43:07 PM »
Nope   ;)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »
 ;)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »
Not possible.

superman2236

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
ronnie getting smashed at his best pose.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »