Author Topic: Will Perdue carried the bulls to multiple championships not michael jordan  (Read 7034 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I always felt the bulls should have offered Pippen for Dwayne Schintzius

It looks like someone used the warp tool on his face...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
This is Falcon's father. Look at the face  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
toni is what maybe top 50?  just checked bill wenningtons stats they are pretty good but doesnt hold a candle to will perdue only averageing 4 minites pergame with 5 points per game no one can beat that

Bill Wennington can't be the greatest white NBA player ever, because he is Canadian.

He was only playing basketball to stay in shape for hockey season.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
will perdue one of the greatest players in history besides danny ferry and christian laetner only averaged 8-9 minites per game and around 5 points per game, had a damn near 50-60 percent feild goal percentage too

michael jordan averaged 38 minites per game and 30 points per game but shot only 48 percent

you see its all about the "money" , we ask our deep questions at night "moon-why are you there what are your abilites? money (moon y) is your answer he gives you unless you can get beyond that in your head, the moon the dark ruler in the night reigns supreme doing its job

you see will perdue wouldnt sell out tickets like michal jordan would . htey put jordan in your face to hypnotise you and lose the perdue legacy. like his name "per-due" he never got his "due" per game. People didnt like perdue he was 7 feet tall they only allowed him a few minites per game because he was so dominating and would take the spotlight off of the golden cow michel jorden

Hi Will.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
It looks like someone used the warp tool on his face...

Some guys naturally have high Human Growth Hormone levels.  Big jaws, gaps between teeth, strong as an ox.