Author Topic: WWW30 - Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker  (Read 7573 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: WWW30 - Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2014, 10:14:34 AM »
Move this to the wrestling board. Yes there's a wrestling board, and I appreciate all 10 of you who post there.   ;D ;D ;D
:D

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »
Hate under taker

His performance is shit

His stamina is shit

By the end of the match he is gased and the other opponent  doest even break a sweat

Undertaker is renowned in the business for his cardio. For a big guy he was almost never gassed. Sure he is past his prime now but look at him a few years ago, he was in fantastic shape and never blew up in the ring.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2014, 10:27:29 AM »
'Taker looking fab at 59.

;D He's actually 49 and looks to have aged a lot in the last few years. I couldn't believe that Kane is only 2 years younger, he looks to be in much better health.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »
;D He's actually 49 and looks to have aged a lot in the last few years. I couldn't believe that Kane is only 2 years younger, he looks to be in much better health.

Thought he was born in 1962? That would make him 52

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 10:42:11 AM »
Undertaker been wrestling longer than kane... I know Kane have other gimmicks...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »
He looks healthier this year than last year.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
Undertaker should stop wrestling, period. He looks likes absolute shit. He has almost zero muscle tone now and looks flabby with skinny arms. The bald head and shitty mohawk doesnt improve his look. He doesn't even perform anymore but once a year. It's pathetic.

In real life Brock would hand Undertaker his ass in a fight. I don't know why Undertaker parades around like he's some real life tough guy.

The truth in this post has not been lost on MacMahon & Co. IMO, this is why Brock has ben made to look so weak in the build up to the match.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:19 AM »
The truth in this post has not been lost on MacMahon & Co. IMO, this is why Brock has ben made to look so weak in the build up to the match.

I agree. It's just unrealistic showing Lesnar as being made to look weak. Lesnar is a world class athlete in my opinion. Sure, he'sa little older but he's still a beast.

The reality is that Undertaker will not put Lesnar over for the simple fact that Lesnar is only temporarily wrestling for another year or so.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 03:10:24 PM »
Kane was always smart. Hes invested his money I to other ventures out of the business. Real Estate is one of them.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »
I agree. It's just unrealistic showing Lesnar as being made to look weak. Lesnar is a world class athlete in my opinion. Sure, he'sa little older but he's still a beast.

The reality is that Undertaker will not put Lesnar over for the simple fact that Lesnar is only temporarily wrestling for another year or so.

I don't agree with that, Undertaker has put Lesnar over in every encounter they've had (including putting him over clean in a gruesome hell in a cell). It doesn't make sense to put him over now simply because he already is over - if Lesnar loses at WM it won't take anything away from his character. It would be the wrong decision to have him defeat the streak in my opinion but it will be interesting to see what happens.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
Kane was always smart. Hes invested his money I to other ventures out of the business. Real Estate is one of them.

Yeah he has always seemed to take care of himself in the ring too, never suffered major injuries and never hurt himself or his opponents. Hard to believe he has been in the Kane role since 1997, surely a future hall of famer. Not the greatest wrestler ever but surely one of the best "big men" in wrestling, back in his prime he was an absolute beast.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2014, 04:27:28 PM »

When they induct him into the HOF, they should leave out his stint as Kane and focus only on his Isaac Yankem character because, without Jacobs becoming a dentist, there would have been no Kane.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »

When they induct him into the HOF, they should leave out his stint as Kane and focus only on his Isaac Yankem character because, without Jacobs becoming a dentist, there would have been no Kane.
You said that...PERFECTLY ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »