Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22917 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I had many discussions about this over the years. The difference is I was playing tennis and did actually play with top 100 girls and so forth.

When I was playing MY best tennis, I could beat let's say Serena without much effort. Top women's players are weaker than any ranked male. They are at the level of good male club players. They hit the ball well. But they are slow. It does not matter if you can hit a ball if you don't get to it in time.

When I played squash, I dated Courtnay Powers. She was top something in the world if I am not mistaking and we played a few times together. I would manage to take a set off of her but she always beat me in the end. It's like she was playing with a yo yo sending me all over the court. With fresh legs and going for shots I could take a set. But she won the matches. The only time a girl beat me at something I thought I was good at :D

I also played once for fun with her brother and former world No 1 Jonathan. I thought it was a very cool experience.

See, without me actually coming up here for Sev, he's correct. If he was even a mildly competent player, he'd give the world nr1 female a massive go. Maybe even beat her. There's such a big difference between males and females with regards to pace and power. And most importantly, movement. Compared to males, females move as if their feet are stuck to velcro.

I know some people likes to rag on anyone here that did/does something out of the norm or of note, but this is just the truth.

Even today, having not picked up a badminton racket for 10 years, I'd give the world nr 1 female badminton player a massive game. She'd beat me but she'd have to work for it.

Such is the difference.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
See, without me actually coming up here for Sev, he's correct. If he was even a mildly competent player, he'd give the world nr1 female a massive go. Maybe even beat her. There's such a big difference between males and females with regards to pace and power. And most importantly, movement. Compared to males, females move as if their feet are stuck to velcro.

I know some people likes to rag on anyone here that did/does something out of the norm or of note, but this is just the truth.

Even today, having not picked up a badminton racket for 10 years, I'd give the world nr 1 female badminton player a massive game. She'd beat me but she'd have to work for it.

Such is the difference.
I remember beating in 2002 the 146th ranked woman 6-0,6-1... she also blew me so it might have been a biased win  ;D

Simple Simon

In all honesty, how can you judge how good a guy is in tennis? I think Galeniko can cast an opinion if he sees me play.. but to you .. you could not tell me from the top players just watching me hit the ball. Yet, there is a world of difference.

Look Sev, lets just clear up why I have been pulling your pisser over the "I was a tennis pro".
The reason I picked up on it and wound you up was because you throw it into the conversation as if you were knocking on the door of Wimbledon superstardom.
If you had said "I turned pro and won a few games but couldn't really hang with the top players I wouldnt have batted an eyelid.

I dont doubt you can play tennis.

NB Sevaste overcoming the onslaught in this thread and turing it around with the help of the getbig gang.
Getbiggers look after their own.   ;D

Simple Simon

I remember beating in 2002 the 146th ranked woman 6-0,6-1... she also blew me so it might have been a biased win  ;D

Calm down Sev, dont over egg the pudding by trying to out do any previous posters.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look Sev, lets just clear up why I have been pulling your pisser over the "I was a tennis pro".
The reason I picked up on it and wound you up was because you throw it into the conversation as if you were knocking on the door of Wimbledon superstardom.
If you had said "I turned pro and won a few games but couldn't really hang with the top players I wouldnt have batted an eyelid.

I dont doubt you can play tennis.

NB Sevaste overcoming the onslaught in this thread and turing it around with the help of the getbig gang.
Getbiggers look after their own.   ;D
You idiot. I have been talking about what I played on getbig and at what level for 10 years .. it's nothing new and I was very specific about the level... your trolling is weak. Stick to bodybuilding by the way. I will soon embarass your ego in that domain as well.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
You idiot. I have been talking about what I played on getbig and at what level for 10 years .. it's nothing new and I was very specific about the level... your trolling is weak. Stick to bodybuilding by the way. I will soon embarass your ego in that domain as well.

Yes. The mighty Sevastase and the effervescent mightyness that is groink are exchanging motivational tips and info en route to a dual unveiling of massive, proportioned detailed physiques with advanced skin tone and the correct amount of vascularity

Army of One

• Getbig V
2 old men with embellished tales of yesteryear going walking stick to walking stick in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes. The mighty Sevastase and the effervescent mightyness that is groink are exchanging motivational tips and info en route to a dual unveiling of massive, proportioned detailed physiques with advanced skin tone and the correct amount of vascularity
it's like a massive lion shaking of the odd gstringed insect off it's massive detaliled back .. royal, majestic and imposing .. then takes a dump, the insect jumps to pick the nutrients .. then the lion BANG! drops another turd and the insect is left to die trapped in the very honey pot she so desperately sought.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
it's like a massive lion shaking of the odd gstringed insect off it's massive detaliled back .. royal, majestic and imposing .. then takes a dump, the insect jumps to pick the nutrients .. then the lion BANG! drops another turd and the insect is left to die trapped in the very honey pot she so desperately sought.

Hahahaaaa..are you implying that people who wear g strings are ass-centric people and prone to sniffing male asses ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
'CORRECT AMOUNT VASCULARITY'PAUL DILLETT WOULD HAVE FAILED YOUR DESCRIPTION...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hahahaaaa..are you implying that people who wear g strings are ass-centric people and prone to sniffing male asses ?
hahaha, I am saying that the photographer was a black fellow named Moses who parted his cheeks for a ssniffer named ukjelly

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
hahaha, I am saying that the photographer was a black fellow named Moses who parted his cheeks for a ssniffer named ukjelly
jeff destroys your gypsy alcoholic physique

Simple Simon

By the way Sev, who took that photo of you?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

By the way Sev, who took that photo of you?
white towel indicates it could be schmoe time

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
nice ass but pjs is better