Author Topic: Planning helps stay disciplined on a diet  (Read 2242 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Planning helps stay disciplined on a diet
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 05:45:55 AM »
Yet you gave up tennis as a bad job.  :)
Tennis was a great job. I was making 100k a year teaching and running a pro shop without rent while loving life. Why would I NOT stop it?

I gave up playing on the tour and the constant traveling etc.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 05:51:21 AM »
Tennis was a great job. I was making 100k a year teaching and running a pro shop without rent while loving life. Why would I NOT stop it?

lol

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 06:01:44 AM »

Dont you mean I couldnt keep my face straight any longer when I said I was a tennis pro?
Or maybe my ego wouldnt allow me to keep getting my ass handed to me every time I went on court.

You still havent posted your Win/loss stats.

panos32

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 06:04:35 AM »

Lol I am laughing at the garbage you are eating.Even on a budget, you people here involved with ''bodybuilding'' (which is nothing more than a pipe dream for 90% of you) can come up with more of a complicated recipe than just boiled rice and 2 days old dry chicken breast.Wake up please this is ridiculous and getting out of hand.This is 2014.There is no magic food even when dieting for fuck's sake.

Art can definitily be expressed through what we eat, and from what I am seeing a lot of people involved with ''bodybuilding'' are most likely uneducated, obsessed, and mentally ill individuals who will believe anything in order to be recognized by their borderline homosexual peers.

OR

You may as well continue to eat horseshit like that, ignore me and bash me , while I enjoy eating pizza and ice-cream and laugh at your pathetic attempt to look like your photoshopped models.
Have a good day.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
Lol I am laughing at the garbage you are eating.Even on a budget, you people here involved with ''bodybuilding'' (which is nothing more than a pipe dream for 90% of you) can come up with more of a complicated recipe than just boiled rice and 2 days old dry chicken breast.Wake up please this is ridiculous and getting out of hand.This is 2014.There is no magic food even when dieting for fuck's sake.

Art can definitily be expressed through what we eat, and from what I am seeing a lot of people involved with ''bodybuilding'' are most likely uneducated, obsessed, and mentally ill individuals who will believe anything in order to be recognized by their borderline homosexual peers.

Enter stage right True Adonis with the answers, oh hang on, hes already just posted.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 06:08:08 AM »

OR

You may as well continue to eat horseshit like that, ignore me and bash me , while I enjoy eating pizza and ice-cream and laugh at your pathetic attempt to look like your photoshopped models.
Have a good day.

maybe you could enlighten us all with some principles
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
Adam can spell 'definitely'

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 06:09:20 AM »
maybe you could enlighten us all with some principles

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 06:10:08 AM »

I am not understanding you. You are saying that my food is what exactly? and that you are homosexual? WTF?

I find it tasty BTW. 200g of grilled chicken and boiled cauliflower, a little brown rice.. a little avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper all minced and mixed together. I actually enjoyed that.

I like eating simple and to the point and to me it tastes good. I think the other people who have to "fry" everything in oil or butter and what not are the ones who mistake THAT for the real taste of food.

So I am still uncertain what exactly is your problem palmingcocks32

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2014, 06:11:10 AM »
I am not understanding you. You are saying that my food is what exactly? and that you are homosexual? WTF?

I find it tasty BTW. 200g of grilled chicken and boiled cauliflower, a little brown rice.. a little avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper all minced and mixed together. I actually enjoyed that.

I like eating simple and to the point and to me it tastes good. I think the other people who have to "fry" everything in oil or butter and what not are the ones who mistake THAT for the real taste of food.

So I am still uncertain what exactly is your problem palmingcocks32

What do you think of the Crimea situation Sev?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 06:13:17 AM »
Im the exact opposite.

I have to cook everything fresh, I hate tasting microwaved bullshit.

Every meal. Nothing saved in tupperware, or I simply will bitch out and not eat it.

Same here. I cook chicken/eggs every time before I eat them. Just tastes so much better that way.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:03 AM »
I never microwave or use the fridge. It stays like you see it in the picture and I just eat it whenever. I like food at room temparature. I think hot or cold food is unnatural.

Leaving food out like that all day is just inviting bacteria to get in there.

(I took a food and health department exam four years ago and learned food needed to be at a certain temperate, or else it was a violation)

That being said, before I took that test, I would do the same thing with chicken and never got sick.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 06:15:44 AM »
What do you think of the Crimea situation Sev?
All staged puppet show. Annexing it to Russia. Transnistria is next. Just watch... this is a few hundred miles at most from where I live BTW.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 06:16:30 AM »
Leaving food out like that all day is just inviting bacteria to get in there.

(I took a food and health department exam four years ago and learned food needed to be at a certain temperate, or else it was a violation)

That being said, before I took that test, I would do the same thing with chicken and never got sick.
Bacteria is good. The GMO food is the problem.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2014, 06:16:47 AM »
I took a food and health department exam four years ago and learned food needed to be at a certain temperate

The things you learn... I would have never guessed  :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2014, 06:17:00 AM »
All staged puppet show. Annexing it to Russia. Transnistria is next. Just watch... this is a few hundred miles at most from where I live BTW.

do you think the yanks and the Russians have done a deal behind the scenes
T

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2014, 06:23:19 AM »
any chance you could source the location of that plane?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2014, 06:31:29 AM »
When you look at the location of sevastapol the port of Crimea, you realise why Moscow wants to annexe it. They have been colluding with Arabs for years, and supplied weapons to them everytime they tried to take Isreal territories back - Crimea would be an ideal port in another war

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2014, 10:08:41 AM »
Behind the scenes there IS no Russia, US, etc  ;) .. it's like a fantasy play make belief world