Author Topic: soul crusher you must have missed this  (Read 2509 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: soul crusher you must have missed this
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2014, 03:37:00 PM »
I hope she and the brats stay there for good.  She is a communist anyway and will be more at home there. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:50 PM »

Why do you think that? 

damn you really an insecure little dude aren't you

why would you care what anyone thinks about you (other than people in your life that you actually care about)

why don't you log off for a few days or a month

don't worry, Obama will still be a muslim, communist, dictator intent on collapsing the nation when you return

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 01:32:57 AM »
Honestly - what has that fat thug done to deserve another vacation on our dime?  

she is worse than Imelda Marcos or Evita Perone with her gaudy and garish behavior.  

Actually, both ladies were quite well loved by their citizens.
I heard Imelda's singing occasionally grated on a few nerves, ...but for the most part they adored her.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 01:34:01 AM »
Sorry - you don't eat bon bons , pancakes, smoke crack, etc and look like I do lately.  Im in better shape than you have ever been in your entire life - just a fact. 

pics or it isn't true.  :P
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 06:01:41 PM »
Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage .......
Mail online ^  | David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor

Posted on ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2014‎ ‎8‎:‎37‎:‎12‎ ‎PM

FULL TITLE: Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'

Michelle Obama and three of her family members are staying in a $8,350-per-night Beijing presidential suite, but despite a 24-hour butler and other perks that come with the lodging, her entourage has inconvenienced 'pretty much everyone' and made the hotel staff 'fed up,' a well-placed hotel staffer has told MailOnline.

The sumptuous pad at the Westin Beijing Chaoyang hotel – its website calls the room 'an oasis of comfort – is a 3,400-square-foot masterpiece including a private steam room, 'corner sofas with silk pillows,' and in-room dining for six.

But the Obamas' stay has already affected staff and guests at the hotel, with the Westin front-desk veteran alleging that Mrs. Obama's mother Marian Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 07:47:10 PM »
jesus christ you gossip more than any woman I have ever met

They are ghetto vagabonds

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 07:54:53 PM »
They are ghetto vagabonds

says the OCD loser who actually lives in the ghetto

you must be a hit with the other hens down at the beauty parlor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 08:11:07 PM »

No - just that China wishes those fat ebt slugs gone too - it is what it is

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2014, 04:36:11 AM »

Something tells me they avoid his whining ass as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2014, 02:11:56 PM »
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/hotel-staff-complains-about-obama-mother-in-china

>:(

why are you re-posting same girly gossip

OCD much?

Must make 50 posts a day bitching about Obama
etc...

Why don't you save this for the other house frau's down at the Curves where you "train"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2014, 02:14:47 PM »
why are you re-posting same girly gossip

OCD much?

etc...

Why don't you save this for the other house frau's down at the Curves where you "train"

LOL  - you could not hang w me training wise on my worst day and your best day.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »
LOL  - you could not hang w me training wise on my worst day and your best day.   

Yes, I'm sure your body odor and halitosis makes it impossible for anyone else to be in the gym when you are there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2014, 05:00:59 AM »
Skip to comments.

White House ex-aide: First Lady Michelle Obama has turned East Wing into 'worst wing'
NY Daily NEWS ^ | 3/25/14 | leslie Larson
Posted on March 26, 2014 at 7:09:08 AM EDT by mgist

White House ex-aide: First Lady Michelle Obama has turned East Wing into 'worst wing'

Reid Cherlin describes Michelle Obama's office as a "miserable place to work," where every meeting was an identity crisis and the wrong dress was just as bad as a failed policy initiative.

The glamorous First Lady cares so much about her clothes, the wrong skirt is considered a serious 'f--k up,' an ex-aide dishes. Playing the role of First Lady has squelched Michelle Obama’s spirit, and she’s turned the East Wing into the “worst wing,” a former White House aide claims.

The First Lady’s office has become a “confining, frustrating, even miserable place to work,” according to Reid Cherlin, a former West Wing assistant press secretary, who provided a rare account of the inner workings of the East Wing department in an essay for The New Republic.

Cherlin, who worked for the Obamas from 2007 to 2011 but has since become a writer, dished about the First Lady’s high expectations and staffers’ sense that everything has to be just right.

“The First Lady having the wrong pencil skirt on Monday is just as big of a f--k-up as someone speaking on the record when they didn’t mean to or a policy initiative that completely failed,” Cherlin wrote, quoting an unnamed former colleague.

He said that it’s “no big revelation” that the job of First Lady is an embarrassing anachronism.

After the 2008 election, he said, “there were hopes that Michelle Obama’s political appeal and charisma would enable her to transform it into something that reflected the role of modern women as equal participants in the political process.”

That never happened, he suggests, because Michelle decided to play it safe — having been burned by the intense criticism she received on the campaign trail when she said, “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country.”

Staffers long for access to the First Lady, Cherlin says. Meetings with her are rare. When she did invite a staffer to a meeting, it became a “vital status symbol, a way for staffers to measure their worth.”

“Every meeting was like an identity crisis, whether you got invited or not,” one former East Winger said.

Former White House aid Reid Cherlin has claimed that Michelle Obama's office is a confining, frustrating and miserable place to work. “They don’t want to work for her; they want to be friends with her,” another said.

The restrictions Obama reportedly put on her own time created “jealousy and discontentment” among staffers, who squabbled over what little “access and responsibility” she would dispense, Cherlin claimed.

“How can we be the caliber that we’re expected to be with no attention and no resources and being an afterthought,” a former aide said. “All that can make for sparks.”

Obama, some of her subordinates told Cherlin, was good at setting a high bar but bad at conveying specific details she desired to see executed — a contradiction one former staffer said created a lot of “friction.”

Team members are constantly under pressure to plan her events months in advance and her entire operation is guided by the mantra, “Don’t do it if it’s not going to be perfect” — a saying that often created “paralyzing” anxiety among staffers.

For its part, the White House defended the way the First Lady has run the office.

“From day one, the First Lady ambitiously set out to make a measurable impact on the lives of everyday American families,” a spokesperson for her office said in a statement given to The New Republic. “The First Lady is laser-focused on moving the needle wherever and whenever possible."