Author Topic: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one  (Read 10127 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2006, 02:49:32 PM »
Lex Lugar (the pro wrestler) was in our gym one day working out, strutting around huffing & puffing, throwing weights around & making a regular ass out of himself. He was on the incline & had 315 on it & was on his second set when a buddy of mine named Rob said ,Watch this". Rob was a National ranked powerlifter (5'7-5"8 170 max) & was one strong MF'er. Rob was wearing a big sweat-shirt & baggy sweats & if you didn't know him, you'd prob. think the guy didn't lift. So Rob walks up to Lugar & in a Chris Tucker-like voice said, " Damn , that looks heavy". Lugar kinda grunts at him,"Yeah , it is". So Rob asked him if he could try it , & Lugar tells him again that it is real heavy. Rob keeps on & tells Lugar that if he spots him He thinks he might be able to do it. So Lugar looks all annoyed & tells him to go ahead. Rob tells him to give him a lift off & proceeds to crank out 10 easy reps. Racks it himself jumps up & still talking like Chris Tucker tell Lugar, " That wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be" said thanks & walks away. I wish you could have seen the look on Lugar's face. For the rest of the time he was in the gym ,he did not make 1 sound . It was f*cking hilarious!!

^Gangsta!   >:(

Baby Luger got cripped on......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2006, 04:09:08 PM »
Lex Lugar (the pro wrestler) was in our gym one day working out, strutting around huffing & puffing, throwing weights around & making a regular ass out of himself. He was on the incline & had 315 on it & was on his second set when a buddy of mine named Rob said ,Watch this". Rob was a National ranked powerlifter (5'7-5"8 170 max) & was one strong MF'er. Rob was wearing a big sweat-shirt & baggy sweats & if you didn't know him, you'd prob. think the guy didn't lift. So Rob walks up to Lugar & in a Chris Tucker-like voice said, " Damn , that looks heavy". Lugar kinda grunts at him,"Yeah , it is". So Rob asked him if he could try it , & Lugar tells him again that it is real heavy. Rob keeps on & tells Lugar that if he spots him He thinks he might be able to do it. So Lugar looks all annoyed & tells him to go ahead. Rob tells him to give him a lift off & proceeds to crank out 10 easy reps. Racks it himself jumps up & still talking like Chris Tucker tell Lugar, " That wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be" said thanks & walks away. I wish you could have seen the look on Lugar's face. For the rest of the time he was in the gym ,he did not make 1 sound . It was f*cking hilarious!!

Translation...my midget, jacked-up boyfriend cut into anothers guys set just to prove how "manly" he is.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2006, 04:26:09 PM »
The only noise i make in the gym is when i take a big shit. I scream Yooooaaaaaasshhh and boom i hit it.

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2006, 05:24:12 PM »
When it is for real it's cool.. .shows someone is training hard and really pushing themselves, when it's done for attention all it shows is that person is a dick.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2006, 05:25:50 PM »
How can you lift with an mp3 player plugged into your head? Seems to me its ok if your on the treadmill or bike but not doing heavy weightlifting.

i take mine off for cleans and other stuff it gets hung up on.  Look, when your gym plays (god knows why) slow jazz/blues fusion on your leg day, you really have no choice.
:-)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2006, 06:10:54 PM »
I'LL BE AS LOUD AND ANNOYING IN THE GYM AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE PRINCESS!!!  I'LL TALK ON MY CELL EVERY 2 MINUTES, I'LL CARRY A HUGE JUG OF WATER, I'LL BE WEARING OTOMIX ANKLE HIGH BOOTS, I'LL HAVE ON A BANDANA, I'LL GIVE TRAINING ADVICE TO EVERYONE IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY, I WILL DROP EVERY DUMBBELL OR BARBELL AFTER EACH AND EVERY SET, I WILL ASSIST EVERY FEMALE ON EVERY EXERCISE I POSSIBLY CAN, I WILL CONSTANTLY FLEX MY ABS IN THE FREE WEIGHT MIRROR AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHY THEIR FORM ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

MOS

ha ha you just described this one dude at my gym to a tee.

And that jug of water thing is kinda gay. There is a out of shape dancer who dances to his head phones at my gym who caries one around

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2006, 08:46:02 PM »
i take mine off for cleans and other stuff it gets hung up on.  Look, when your gym plays (god knows why) slow jazz/blues fusion on your leg day, you really have no choice.

At my old gym the tv's in the cardio area had tellie tubbies (kid's program) on it, and they play talkback radio.  The gym had tvs in the weights area and when there was BORING cricket on all the nerds would stand around it pulling themselves saying 'great shot, good bowl'. 

Now own my own gym cos got so sick of that shit... play cool music.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »
You're talking about Mr Olympia himself...Ronnie Coleman....

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2006, 09:25:33 PM »
When it is for real it's cool.. .shows someone is training hard and really pushing themselves, when it's done for attention all it shows is that person is a dick.

If you don't give them the attention, they might be less inclined to "show off".

Besides, most women in the gym catch on to these things.......and they hate arrogant guys in the gym.

DIV

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2006, 04:30:41 AM »
In my gym there is a big guy (trained by his dad) who screams "Arnold! Arnold!" during pressing.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2006, 04:48:57 AM »
She should not be the one who asks the questions Bob.

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2006, 01:10:06 PM »
Yeah, women see through the arrogrance... all the pros I've met have been very down to earth, esp Paul Dillet, Melvin Anthony... very approachable, polite, friendly.  And it is great that they don't walk with their arms way out to the sides - that stupid walk I hate it!  Ronnie walks normal and he's one big dude!  What's with that walk?! 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2006, 01:13:06 PM »
The other day I'm at the drycleaner's and I'm F@#king this chick from behind.  So anyway I'm about to shoot my garbage on her back and she's like "Why do you want to cum on my back"?  So I sez "because your face don't apeal to me".
"your ass, your face.....WHATS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Andrew Dice Clay
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Drommer Stor

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »
"your ass, your face.....WHATS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Andrew Dice Clay

would u like it on your face?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2006, 12:49:41 AM »
Yeah, women see through the arrogrance... all the pros I've met have been very down to earth, esp Paul Dillet, Melvin Anthony... very approachable, polite, friendly.  And it is great that they don't walk with their arms way out to the sides - that stupid walk I hate it!  Ronnie walks normal and he's one big dude!  What's with that walk?! 

^Then again........when you're in the gym it's not for the women, so it really doesn't matter what they think.  Ignoring women is the easiest way to get through a workout, less distraction. 

Workouts are for now........Women are for later..........

DIV

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2006, 03:09:50 AM »
Women and everyone else best keep out of my way when im training RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE EEEEEE!!

Ill screw them later

Dark_Matter

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2006, 05:22:37 PM »
ahahahaha...i hate when people casually try and talk to me from across the gym even though im not even looking at them and have a fucking mp3 player plugged in my head...idiots
I feel you. That dumb shite pisses me off. More and more I'm exercising  in the park and doing push-up, dips, pull ups  and wind sprint workouts(they can be damn tough) in order to avoid the gym ass wipes.

That or I train VERY early when no one is there yet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2006, 08:05:02 PM »
I feel you. That dumb shite pisses me off. More and more I'm exercising  in the park and doing push-up, dips, pull ups  and wind sprint workouts(they can be damn tough) in order to avoid the gym ass wipes.

That or I train VERY early when no one is there yet.

Maneauver around the gym "ass wipes" and everything will be copacetic.

Don't let other people affect you so much and you'll be straight.

Worry about what you are doing, and everything will work itself out.

DIV

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2006, 08:39:29 PM »
word 8)

ginalyn

• Getbig I
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2008, 06:17:45 PM »
for gym music and workout music, I recommend european dance music.......

it's ALWAYS the best motivational tool for me...

.....and you don't have to tell anyone at the office if u just listen to it on the mp3 player at the gym ;) ....

.... here's a compilation series on itunes that I recommend -- "the Euro Club hits" series:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

ginalyn

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2008, 06:22:03 PM »
for gym music and workout music, I recommend european dance music.......

it's ALWAYS the best motivational tool for me...

.....and you don't have to tell anyone at the office if u just listen to it on the mp3 player at the gym ;) ....

.... here's a compilation series on itunes that I recommend -- "the Euro Club hits" series:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »
this is the loudest   

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »
yelling is a great way to push out the last few reps.  Anything to get your adrenaline going.  I have had training partners smack me in the face before a set or a max out to get me fired up, and Im not even on the juice.   

Did you hit them back? Thats assault where I am from, what do the managers of the gym say about that?
E

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2008, 09:53:43 PM »
I work out in a gym for deaf and mute people.  If they try to talk during their sets they just drop the weights on themselves.  Kinda silly.