Author Topic: Ford Releases Teaser of 2015 Mustang GT350?  (Read 3313 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Ford Releases Teaser of 2015 Mustang GT350?
« on: March 23, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »
Could this be the engine? Like Chevy did with the release of the Z06 engine teaser pic...
http://www.stangtv.com/news/ford-releases-teaser-photo-of-supercharged-2015-gt350-engine/

Bodybuilding related...Cause it's muscle, baby!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ford Releases Teaser of 2015 Mustang GT350?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 04:14:04 PM »
Sweetness!  Thanks Mr. Parker, I am the happy owner of an '11 V6.  It has more than enough power for me and regularly gets 30 mpg on the highway.  Other cars I would be only too happy to own in this class (Amurican Muscle!) would be the Camaro SS convertible, the SRT8 Challenger and if they make it and make it "right", a new 'Cuda.

I really enjoy your car threads, so thanks for this one!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:26:04 PM »
Sweetness!  Thanks Mr. Parker, I am the happy owner of an '11 V6.  It has more than enough power for me and regularly gets 30 mpg on the highway.  Other cars I would be only too happy to own in this class (Amurican Muscle!) would be the Camaro SS convertible, the SRT8 Challenger and if they make it and make it "right", a new 'Cuda.

I really enjoy your car threads, so thanks for this one!

No problem...
I think the US car manufacturers are starting to churn out some good cars...Corvette, Viper, ATS, CTS, this new mustang...
Now if Ford could fix Lincoln...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:29:14 PM »
I wonder if this will be any faster than the outgoing GT500....

Ford kinda went all out in trying to outpower the Camaro ZL1 by nearly a hundred HP...giving it less room to now improve the new hi-po version.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »
I wonder if this will be any faster than the outgoing GT500....

Ford kinda went all out in trying to outpower the Camaro ZL1 by nearly a hundred HP...giving it less room to improve it for the new gen.
Probably will, and will be a better handler thanks to the IRS.
That is is the deal breaker. Don't know about the weight as well.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
No problem...
I think the US car manufacturers are starting to churn out some good cars...Corvette, Viper, ATS, CTS, this new mustang...
Now if Ford could fix Lincoln...

I think they (Ford) are doing just that.  I've driven a couple of new Lincolns (SUV and car) and found them as nice as any other luxury care in their price bracket, if not better.  I have really enjoyed my Mustang.  Never regretted it for moment, believe me.  A friend as a SRT Challenger and another recently sold his Camaro SS because he didn't drive it that much but now thinks the new 'Stang might be on deck next. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »
Isn't the camaro z28 supposed to be around 70/75k?? No thanks!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »
Probably will, and will be a better handler thanks to the IRS.
That is is the deal breaker. Don't know about the weight as well.

Hopefully its offered with an auto option this time!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 04:58:52 PM »
Isn't the camaro z28 supposed to be around 70/75k?? No thanks!

Mostly just because its a limited production model.

The ZL1 is a much better value, faster straight line than the Z28, much cheaper than it too, and probably still very close in track times

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 05:02:25 PM »
Mostly just because its a limited production model.

The ZL1 is a much better value, faster straight line than the Z28, much cheaper than it too, and probably still very close in track times

Yes and true

But I prefer NA cars! Feels better and that badass 7 liter!  :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »
Yes and true

But I prefer NA cars! Feels better and that badass 7 liter!  :o

True, but that 7 liter GM engine had its fair share of reliability issues!  GB'er (and fellow Muslim :) 8)) ksa_triceps had to rebuild his a few times in his z06.

I wonder if they decided to use it in the z28 just to make use of spare leftover 427s from the end of the c6z06

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »
I am the happy owner of an '11 V6.

Regarding your hasty tone towards me in the other thread on religion, would you also say choosing a V6 (when V8 versions are available) is the superior, Christian way?   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 05:19:17 PM »
Regarding your hasty tone towards me in the other thread on religion, would you also say choosing a V6 (when V8 versions are available) is the superior, Christian way?   ;D

It's not hasty when I speak what I hold true and I am certain you think the same when you do.  ;D  Who is correct?  I will not rightly know until I am dead and stand before whoever created me. 

As to my choice in motors, well  my family cannot drive a MANuel transmission and the only V8s available the day I bought were all stick shift.  I am  happy with my choice as I prefer the mpg I get out of my car vs what I have seen from friends with V8 Mustangs, Challengers and Camaros.

That and its a known fact that V8s are for real men and I am in fact a skinny little wimp of a pussbag.   ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »
I wouldn't get a V6 in a sports car if they offered a v8. That's just my opinion.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 05:28:19 PM »
I wouldn't get a V6 in a sports car if they offered a v8. That's just my opinion.

That's a valid opinion and I can understand why.  The V6 from '11 on has nearly (305 vs 315) the horsepower of the previous generation's V8.  Like I said, I am happy with my choice but I can see why yours is different than mine.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 05:37:06 PM »
It's not hasty when I speak what I hold true and I am certain you think the same when you do.  ;D  Who is correct?  I will not rightly know until I am dead and stand before whoever created me.  

Yes I speak what I hold true as well - but I never use an insulting tone or name-calling towards any figure that's revered by any religious group - instead I try to show some respect and tact when discussing a topic that's sensitive to many.  That's honestly one of the things I've found different about many devout Christians versus those of other faiths - they don't seem to think there's anything un-Christian about using an insulting tone towards whoever does not believe what they do, calling names or profane words to others' prophets, or telling them "you're going to hell!" etc.  Just doesn't give a great image overall of the faith when you guys do that.  There are some exceptions like GB'er Man of Steel.

As to my choice in motors, well  my family cannot drive a MANuel transmission and the only V8s available the day I bought were all stick shift.  I am  happy with my choice as I prefer the mpg I get out of my car vs what I have seen from friends with V8 Mustangs, Challengers and Camaros.

That and its a known fact that V8s are for real men and I am in fact a skinny little wimp of a pussbag.   ;D

Not only that but its a well known fact that anyone who prefers a V6 version of a sports car due to its better mpg than a V8 must have difficulty affording the car in the first place lol.  

J/K - and jokes aside who knows how much longer V8's will even last with the pressures of improving mpg.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »
That's a valid opinion and I can understand why.  The V6 from '11 on has nearly (305 vs 315) the horsepower of the previous generation's V8.  Like I said, I am happy with my choice but I can see why yours is different than mine.

Camaros and Mustangs in the 80's were V8 with only 225 hp, whereas nowdays many 4 cylinders put out more than that.  Not really sure what the 305 vs 315 argument is about?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
that's nice and all but i just want the ranger back in america

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 05:50:29 PM »
Yes I speak what I hold true as well - but I never use an insulting tone or name-calling towards any figure that's revered by any religious group - instead I try to show some respect and tact when discussing a topic that's sensitive to many.  That's honestly one of the things I've found different about many devout Christians versus those of other faiths - they don't seem to think there's anything un-Christian about using an insulting tone towards whoever does not believe what they do, calling names or profane words to others' prophets, or telling them "you're going to hell!" etc.  Just doesn't give a great image overall of the faith when you guys do that.

Not only that but its a well known fact that anyone who prefers a V6 version of a sports car due to its better mpg than a V8 must have difficulty affording the car in the first place lol. 

J/K - and jokes aside who knows how much longer V8's will even leave with the pressures of improving mpg.

I could care less about an "insulting tone" and more about what the figurehead of a faith is all about and how they lived their life. You really should not go there for as demonstrated in that thread, I pointed it out about several such men.  Respect is not given just "because", but rather when it is deserved.  I do not think any of the abysmally immoral men I pointed out deserves  respect.  Jesus of Nazareth? Yes.  Those other common, base men? No freaking way.  Just because you founded a faith, a religion if you will does not make you worthy of respect.  What you did in life, especially towards your fellow man (and woman) is what counts.  Religious dogma is nothing.  Enough.

Now then...

You are probably correct about the monetary aspect, sir , and I find no animosity in your words but rather your honest opinion.  I am far from wealthy and I doubt I could afford the fuel to run a V8 anything.  They are great machines, worthy of admiration and pure unadulterated car lust and envy!   Speaking of envy.

I see you are a fan of Corvettes?  I am unfortunately somewhat handicapped (or as the pussy liberals might have us say, "handicapable"?  ;D) and can not get out of a 'Vette on my own and if envy is truly a sin, then I am sinning when I envy you your choice in fine Amurican Muscle Cars. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 06:08:52 PM »
I could care less about an "insulting tone" and more about what the figurehead of a faith is all about and how they lived their life. You really should not go there for as demonstrated in that thread, I pointed it out about several such men.  Respect is not given just "because", but rather when it is deserved.  I do not think any of the abysmally immoral men I pointed out deserves  respect.  Jesus of Nazareth? Yes.  Those other common, base men? No freaking way.  Just because you founded a faith, a religion if you will does not make you worthy of respect.  What you did in life, especially towards your fellow man (and woman) is what counts.  Religious dogma is nothing.  Enough.

Now then...

You are probably correct about the monetary aspect, sir , and I find no animosity in your words but rather your honest opinion.  I am far from wealthy and I doubt I could afford the fuel to run a V8 anything.  They are great machines, worthy of admiration and pure unadulterated car lust and envy!   Speaking of envy.

I see you are a fan of Corvettes?  I am unfortunately somewhat handicapped (or as the pussy liberals might have us say, "handicapable"?  ;D) and can not get out of a 'Vette on my own and if envy is truly a sin, then I am sinning when I envy you your choice in fine Amurican Muscle Cars.  

Ah well in that case I'll be sinning too over the next few years until I can one day afford the C7 Z06 God-willing :-)