Author Topic: This guy's pathetic - guys really exist like this?  (Read 8842 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: This guy's pathetic
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
Never, but I sure do notice lots of married men eating shit from women.  Manjinas who do everything their wives tell them to do... it's pathetic.  I guess they're forced to, divorce is always hanging over their heads.

There are some good women out there... not many, but there are.  If you found one, good for you. 
Yeah, or you just don't hear from all the happily married ones who found a decent woman and aren't bitching about it 24/7. We usually have our nuts and don't cry to our male friends about how horrible our lives are, so its understandable.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: This guy's pathetic - guys really exist like this?
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2014, 06:05:16 PM »
Damn Mr Anabolic must be a real winner with the women....he's clearly single by choice, so that he can keep having sex with all these women ::)  ;D

Seriously, I couldn't imagine what happened to make you so jaded.  Sorry your life sucks

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: This guy's pathetic
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »
One day, when you are old and single, walking around on your own and you see a happy elderly couple out walking with their grandchildren, come and say hi.

Maybe we can talk about all the women you are having sex with.

Why are people so sure of the future.

My mother who is also a grandmother is in a nursing home with MS and dementia for the past 5 years. And my father who is also a grandfather is miserable and spends his days visiting my mother, instead of having the happy retirement that he worked his whole life and saved for.