Author Topic: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven  (Read 25492 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Christian Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah in Heaven
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.

Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me.

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.

“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”

Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.

Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.

However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.

“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

Hi!  I recently died but am now (as you can see) back from the dead!  When I dieded, I awoke to the smell of garlic bread...I opened my eyes and to my surprise (no, not all of this will rhyme!) I beheld the most  wondrous site!

No...Not Jesus and God.  Not Mohammed and Allah.  Not Joseph Smith and a ton of other men's wives, but...  The Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!!!

Accompanying His Noodleness was a host of 72 meatballs.  All seasoned to perfection and all untouched by the hand of man!  They were not dark yet as they had not been cooked, but I knew that these 72 balls of meat were my reward.  For what, I have no idea. I do know that I caught a glimpse of myself in what I thought was a mirror and noticed I was outfitted in a blue and white checkerboard patterned dress, with white blouse, ruby red slippers and pigtails as long as Kai Green's own topknot.

I asked the Host of Pasta what all this meant.  I mean, how could there be Heaven without Christ?  How could there be 72 of anything without Mohammed?  How could  I receive untouched meat without Julia Childs?   I wasn't even a registered Pastafarian, for FSM's sake!

From within the bundle of noodly appendages a single, giant ball of meat emerged and I knew I was in the presence of  something special, nay...something garlicy.  A voice reminiscent of old Popeye cartoons spoke from the meatball and I could smell the aroma of rich tomato sauce, garlic and other herbs...."IYAMWHATIYAM"!, the voice cried within my head, and then before He could utter another word...

I ate him.

I awoke to the sound of being jump started by defibrillator and the smell of garlic and tomato sauce. 

No one knows what awaits a single one of us, but I am quite certain it's not Mohammed and Allah.  And since I ate Him, the FSM can't make it either.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »
When I was in a coma I remember nothing, just waking up with paramedics surrounding me and new underpants on. Asked were paramedics policemen at the time and turns out I'd pissed myself while comatose.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
The young boy obviously mistook heaven for hell. If he'd have stayed dead another 3 minutes that dude he met named Mohammad would have fucked him in the ass.

I don't see Muslim mosques paying out $Billions in compensatory hush money to boys molested by their imams.
When it comes to pedos, I dont even think NAMBLA can beat out the Catholic Church.
Why do you think Pope Benedict resigned? The former Cardinal Ratzinger was responsible for the coverups.
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2014, 06:28:42 PM »
I don't see Muslim mosques paying out $Billions in compensatory hush money to boys molested by their imams.
When it comes to pedos, I dont even think NAMBLA can beat out the Catholic Church.
Why do you think Pope Benedict resigned? The former Cardinal Ratzinger was responsible for the coverups.

Sweet. Muslims are less atrocious than Catholics. Peruse Liveleak or Mental Zero for ten minutes, then get back to us with how harmless Muslims are.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »
All religions seem to have sick individuals in them, who would of thought sexual repression would have such consequences!

Only recently heard of a Jewish practice that involves the rabbi sucking a babies penis post circumcision, brutal. 

Yep, ...and it has resulted in an epidemic of newborn babies being infected with syphilis as a result.

How disgusting is that... the whole family stands around as they serve alcohol to an infant, while some old man not only mutilates their baby's genitals, but then sucks on it afterwards? Oh, ...but it's tradition! ::)
w

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2014, 06:33:22 PM »

Two words in tandem for you to look up.  Chai Boy.  And yes, it's common practice in the Muslim world.  Disgusting as anything any catholic ever did to any child.  Just because its a different false religion doesn't make it okay for one group over another and yes, that sounds exactly like what you're saying.   Mullahs and Imams don't "resign" over this crap, they celebrate and engage in it.  As if a mosque would pay out anything to anybody for what they consider fine and dandy, including "honor" (like they have any) killings.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2014, 06:35:14 PM »
Yep, ...and it has resulted in an epidemic of newborn babies being infected with syphilis as a result.

How disgusting is that... the whole family stands around as they serve alcohol to an infant, while some old man not only mutilates their baby's genitals, but then sucks on it afterwards? Oh, ...but it's tradition! ::)

I have yet to see any proof of this.  Not your fault really, but I have looked it up and found nothing.  Could be just anti-jewish pablum, eh?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »
Sweet. Muslims are less atrocious than Catholics. Peruse Liveleak or Mental Zero for ten minutes, then get back to us with how harmless Muslims are.

I was referring to pedophaelia in organized religion. You know something the rest of the informed world does not?
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2014, 06:43:49 PM »
I was referring to pedophaelia in organized religion. You know something the rest of the informed world does not?

I was referring to atrocities. No problem with you calling out the baby-raping Catholics, but defending Muslims is simply dishonest.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2014, 06:50:25 PM »
Two words in tandem for you to look up.  Chai Boy.  And yes, it's common practice in the Muslim world.  Disgusting as anything any catholic ever did to any child.  Just because its a different false religion doesn't make it okay for one group over another and yes, that sounds exactly like what you're saying.   Mullahs and Imams don't "resign" over this crap, they celebrate and engage in it.  As if a mosque would pay out anything to anybody for what they consider fine and dandy, including "honor" (like they have any) killings.

I've heard of it. In fact, I first heard of it while learning about extravagant expenditures and squandered budgets by Cheney's Halliburton. I'd like to point out that there's a big difference between religion & culture. A religion may state or espouse one thing, however the cultural practice may be another. You cannot say "That is Islamic culture"
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2014, 06:55:42 PM »
I have yet to see any proof of this.  Not your fault really, but I have looked it up and found nothing.  Could be just anti-jewish pablum, eh?

No anti-Jewish pablum. I'm Canadian remember? It's true. People have been quite shocked that more efforts hadn't been made to get the word out because of the public health risks involved, but for whatever reason, this information continues to be suppressed. If you google it, you might find some evidence. Try the search terms mohel STD circumcision New York, or something similar
w

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2014, 07:00:29 PM »
I've heard of it. In fact, I first heard of it while learning about extravagant expenditures and squandered budgets by Cheney's Halliburton. I'd like to point out that there's a it difference between religion & culture. A religion may state or espouse one thing, however the cultural practice may be another. You cannot say "That is Islamic culture"

Yes you can. It is sanctioned.  Their "clergy" does it.  Perverts.  Yogurt has more culture than does Islam.  And what does CHeney's expenditures have to do with anything other than  your politics?

A perv is a perv, unless that is, someone shares the same or similar predilection towards perversity.  Then its somehow "okay".  To hell with that.  Have you no testicular fortitude?  I doubt that as I think better of you, just making a salient point.

Being Canadian does not mean what you report on cannot have an anti Hebrew stance, sir.    I will do as you suggest and research it more, including asking some of my great aunts(if I can get 'em to answer the phone!).  They're jewish and won't lie to me.    Be well.

Screw their "culture" like they screw their goats.  Go watch some FLIR of these deviants.  Their culture in action and all condoned by their clergy.    You sound like you condone what Muslims do.  If so, go intercourse yourself.  If not, stand up for what is right regardless of "religious affiliation".  Sheeesh...I am grumpy, huh?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2014, 07:07:27 PM »
I was referring to atrocities. No problem with you calling out the baby-raping Catholics, but defending Muslims is simply dishonest.

There's nothing dishonest about it. The problem of the vast majority is their inability to distinguish between Muslims, and the militarized fanatics funded by your enemies. Who else but your enemies would finance, advise and arm a group of people to violently destabilize and/or overthrow otherwise stable governments, and cause your bravest & finest to go to war... thereby creating massive destruction and mounting debt on both sides of the conflict? Surely these are not the actions of allies! These are the actions of (insert F-word here)
w

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2014, 07:14:32 PM »
There's nothing dishonest about it. The problem of the vast majority is their inability to distinguish between Muslims, and the militarized fanatics funded by your enemies. Who else but your enemies would finance, advise and arm a group of people to violently destabilize and/or overthrow otherwise stable governments, and cause your bravest & finest to go to war... thereby creating massive destruction and mounting debt on both sides of the conflict? Surely these are not the actions of allies! These are the actions of (insert F-word here)

Surely  you jest?  It's not just militarized fanatics that are buggering children and animals in the Muslim world.  It's not just militarized fanatics that are dishing out "honor" killings on women.  It's Muslims.  Every day, garden variety, Muslims.    To claim otherwise is a canard.

What does destabilizing a government have to do with kids and animals being buggered?   Nothing.  What does it have to do with women being beaten, tortured, mutilated and killed? Nothing.  The Koran has everything to do with those atrocities and more.  Mohammed was dirt-bag pedophile of a misogynistic individual and he is revered by all who follow his stupid filthy religion.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2014, 08:25:45 PM »
Yes you can. It is sanctioned.  Their "clergy" does it.  Perverts. 

Just because someone calls themselves an imam does not make them an authority, or a credible representative of Islam, anymore than Fred Phelps leader of the Westboro Baptist church was an authoritative, credible representation of Chriianity.

Yogurt has more culture than does Islam. 

Well I'm glad to see we're in agreement when I say the practice of Chai boys is not reflective of Islamic culture, but is regionally cultural practice. It's no different than when the secret service budgets for prostitutes in South America. Does that make prostitution a part of Christian culture preached from the pulpit? Or would you say the hiring of prostitutes is more on a secular Western cultural practice?

And what does CHeney's expenditures have to do with anything other than  your politics?

You told me to look up Chai boys, and I'm telling you I have no need to. I've heard of them before while reading about how Halliburon spent American taxpayer money in Afghanistan. Are you saying the practice of American top brass using American taxpayer money to obtain, pay for, and traffick chai boys throughout Afghanistan is not so much a function of cultural practice, as it was about politics? That would make American defenders of liberty a rather unprincipled lot, would it not? You would blindly follow unprincipled mercenaries who would traffick child prostitutes? Such an allegiance would go a long way towards explaining the mess your country is in, not to mention the state of cluelessness about the calamity at their very door.

A perv is a perv, unless that is, someone shares the same or similar predilection towards perversity.  Then its somehow "okay".  To hell with that.  Have you no testicular fortitude?  I doubt that as I think better of you, just making a salient point.

Actually, you are correct. I have no testicular fortitude. I have something infinitely stronger, and far more durable. I have ovarian fortitude. It's the stuff entire worlds are made of.

Being Canadian does not mean what you report on cannot have an anti Hebrew stance, sir.   

Huh?, ??? Where have you been? Being Canadian, that's EXACTLY what it means.
Our Prime Minister is maneuvering to implement laws with an extremely wide and imprecise definition of hate speech. Certain commentary about the practices of genital muilation (regardless of the sex) can be twisted to be deemed anti-Semitic. Criticizing the actions or policies of a state government can now be deemed illegal anti-Semitic hate crimes, punishable by imprisonment.

I will do as you suggest and research it more, including asking some of my great aunts(if I can get 'em to answer the phone!).  They're jewish and won't lie to me.    Be well.

ROTFLMAO !!! And just what is that supposed to mean? "They're Jewish and won't lie to me?"
Is that to imply, that Jewish people never lie? Or are you saying your great aunts won't lie to you?
You should take note of your juxtapositioning of words. They can frequently impart a false narrative.
ie: stating something other than what you meant to state. That said, ...even if they were blatantly honest, does not mean they would be aware of this. As "Great Aunts" I think it would be safe to assume they are quite mature at this point? Well past their child bearing years? Would that be an accurate assessment? If so, then it would not be unexpected to find their circle of friends completely oblivious to this issue. They might not have any knowledge in this area at all? Infact, it's quite possible they might know more about the lunch specials at Florida retirement homes, than they know about paediatric concerns in NYC, ...but we will see.

Screw their "culture" like they screw their goats.  Go watch some FLIR of these deviants.  Their culture in action and all condoned by their clergy.    You sound like you condone what Muslims do.  If so, go intercourse yourself.  If not, stand up for what is right regardless of "religious affiliation".  Sheeesh...I am grumpy, huh?

Go intercourse myself?  :o
Is that a board bot substituting words, or are you just trying to be polite in your own way?  :D

I'll have you know I am well versed in intercoursing myself. I have a Sybian.
Anyone who says diamonds are a girl's best friend, has clearly never ridden a Sybian!  ;D

And yes, you do seem a little grumpy today. Perhaps you should go for a ride on a Sybian?

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2014, 08:41:56 PM »
Surely  you jest?  It's not just militarized fanatics that are buggering children and animals in the Muslim world.  It's not just militarized fanatics that are dishing out "honor" killings on women.  It's Muslims.  Every day, garden variety, Muslims.    To claim otherwise is a canard.

Tradition & culture do not always stem from religion.
Please do not confuse the two. It's easy to do when a "label" is designated for a crime committed by one, but a completely separate label is applied for the very same crime when committed by another.

What did they call it when militarized fanatics invaded Iraq and killed all those women, as well as children?
What did they call it the other day when a Houston man beat his 14 year old daughter for choosing an African American boy as her dance partner when practising for her Quincerano at her Grandmother's house?
What do you call it when a 22 year old virgin goes on a killing spree in Santa Barbara because neither his BMW, nor his $300 Armani sunglasses could get him laid? What do you call it when he thinks his car & his sunglasses should have been enough? Was that a result of his religion, or the culture in which he was immersed?

What does destabilizing a government have to do with kids and animals being buggered?   Nothing.  What does it have to do with women being beaten, tortured, mutilated and killed? Nothing.  The Koran has everything to do with those atrocities and more.  Mohammed was dirt-bag pedophile of a misogynistic individual and he is revered by all who follow his stupid filthy religion.

Please pull your head from up out of your anatomy, in order to see the light. Thank You.
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2014, 09:14:35 PM »

Wonderful. Muslims are rotten.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2014, 09:38:26 PM »
Wonderful. Muslims are rotten.

Excuse me? Does nobody read anymore? Your enemies are a big F-word.
They're not Muslims, ...or did you attend an American public school?
w

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »

I shake the dust of your from my feet.  And no, I am not joking. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2014, 09:46:34 PM »
I shake the dust of your from my feet.  And no, I am not joking. 

Did you call your Grandma's sisters yet?  ???
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2014, 09:51:43 PM »

I will do as you suggest and research it more, including asking some of my great aunts(if I can get 'em to answer the phone!).  They're jewish and won't lie to me.    Be well.

How is your research coming along?
Here, let me help you out: https://www.google.ca/#q=mohel+STD+babies
w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2014, 11:23:04 PM »

Ah, the handy education insult. Well done.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2014, 07:33:47 AM »

The mosques don't need to pay compensation to children who are abused there because it is all swept under the carpet. Any victims who come forward will be stigmatized and hated more than the abusers by the people.
The madrassas around the world are absolutely RIFE with paedophiles and child molesters.

In fact, paedophiles are everywhere that has easy access to children.