Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58870 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2014, 01:20:53 PM »
he be dead
Lived more in 21 years than most people do in a lifetime. That's how you do it.  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2014, 01:21:12 PM »
He was in better shape, more handsome, had a better jawline, lifted more, traveled further, met more people, had more women, got more respect, had more friends, acquired more money, was held in higher esteem in his country, possessed a bigger Internet following, had more chiseled abs, more vascular arms, greater success in life, partied more, danced more, was featured in more Youtube tribute videos, and lived a better life than you.

he is dead i am alive

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2014, 01:22:15 PM »
Lived more in 21 years than most people do in a lifetime. That's how you do it.  ;)
yeah right

broke son of a bitch in a honda saving up for cycles so he can dance like a homosexual at summer festivals and take pictures of himself like a girl

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2014, 01:22:48 PM »

he is dead i am alive
Your life is horrible, though. I'd rather be him than you. God, sometimes I even wake up in the middle of the night in a terror sweat imagining what it must be like to have a mongrel kid on the way with a woman I don't want who blackmails me for money
not to mention having more blackheads on my back than an aerial shot of a Liberian village

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2014, 01:22:55 PM »

do you look up to him

surely you arent that shallow

your facial hair has more depth than that young fellow
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2014, 01:22:59 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
Romanians are the lowest scum of Europe. It's why every country they immigrate to wants them deported and generally avoids them whenever possible. GDP of 169 billion, lol. What a Joke. I'd be ashamed to be from there and deny it whenever my accent gave it away in better lands, which I assume you rarely go to.
a romanian gave you penicilin and insulin so STFU.. without us there would be no modern marshmellow bodybuilders with no cuts

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2014, 01:23:27 PM »
yeah right

broke son of a bitch in a honda saving up for cycles so he can dance like a homosexual at summer festivals and take pictures of himself like a girl
It's okay to be jealous of better specimens, Leopold.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2014, 01:24:28 PM »
a romanian gave you penicilin and insulin so STFU.. without us there would be no modern marshmellow bodybuilders with no cuts
Just delusional gypsies with cancer and delusions of being muscled out, I guess.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2014, 01:25:10 PM »
do you look up to him

surely you arent that shallow

your facial hair has more depth than that young fellow
I do look up to him, yeah. If I had an idol, it would be Zyzz. He was willing to kill himself just to party all over the world with good-looking women. That's nothing to sneeze at.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2014, 01:25:25 PM »
He was in better shape, more handsome, had a better jawline, lifted more, traveled further, met more people, had more women, got more respect, had more friends, acquired more money, was held in higher esteem in his country, possessed a bigger Internet following, had more chiseled abs, more vascular arms, greater success in life, partied more, danced more, was featured in more Youtube tribute videos, and lived a better life than you.

He didnt do anything important.
People talk about this guy like he's Jimmy Hendrix or something lol!
All he did was shoot drugs and take drugs. Zero talent, zero contribution to society.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2014, 01:26:05 PM »
He didnt do anything important.
People talk about this guy like he's Jimmy Hendrix or something lol!
All he did was shoot drugs and take drugs. Zero talent, zero contribution to society.
Newsflash, guy. 99.5% of people only contribute to their own survival and leave nothing of lasting value to the community.

Some just do it looking good and others do it looking like shit. He looked good.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2014, 01:27:02 PM »
zyzz

*ugly sand man face
*extremely narrow
*no back muscles
*no leg muscles
*shortest bicep
*bow leg bones
*feet direction not in line with tibia-knee joint direction
*massive feet
*tiny dick
*obviously bisex or full blown gay
*broke
*lives with parents
*drives honda
*dies in a gay sauna

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »
zyzz

*ugly sand man face
*extremely narrow
*no back muscles
*no leg muscles
*shortest bicep
*bow leg bones
*feet direction not in line with tibia-knee joint direction
*massive feet
*tiny dick
*obviously bisex or full blown gay
*broke
*lives with parents
*drives honda
*dies in a gay sauna

But good skin.

Unlike you

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2014, 01:29:12 PM »
Say what you want about Skorpios Kanye West-like chipmunkcheeks, but Ahalo > Zyzz.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2014, 01:29:45 PM »
Oh boy check out Icelord resorting to full blown racism to redeem his inferiority and compensate for the fact he can't be on my level, tries to ride off the glory of the white race and its historic achievements. Yet you're nothing but a disgrace to your own race, a full blow hater and a loser who can't hold an argument without resorting to cheap shots.

I will always be your superior. There's nothing you can do but to scrape that fecal matter you call skin off your non-existent muscles and drown yourself in bleach.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »
Newsflash, guy. 99.5% of people only contribute to their own survival and leave nothing of lasting value to the community.

Some just do it looking good and others do it looking like shit. He looked good.

Exactly,

And he's part of that 99.5%

Nothing special so look for inspiration,
From the half percent that do something -
Then even though you don't accomplish it, you'll go far trying.

And I don't necessarily agree with your assertion that 99.5 contribute nothing.
Many people work jobs that contribute to the infrastructure etc..

Perhaps you're black :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2014, 01:30:28 PM »
Say what you want about Skorpios Kanye West-like chipmunkcheeks, but Ahalo > Zyzz.

In terms of cystic acne per square millimeter of skin, true.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
The only level you are on is Kanye Wests cheeks level.

I do admire a lot of people in my lifetime, but a shitty rapper married to a whore is not one of them  :-*
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2014, 01:32:28 PM »
Exactly,

And he's part of that 99.5%

Nothing special so look for inspiration,
From the half percent that do something -
Then even though you don't accomplish it, you'll go far trying.

And I don't necessarily agree with your assertion that 99.5 contribute nothing.
Many people work jobs that contribute to the infrastructure etc..

Perhaps you're black :D
Infrastructure etc.

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand basic economics.

The job-creators are the wealthy and the corporations. Always have been. People filling those jobs are merely performing a service in exchange for a wage. That has nothing to do with the infrastructure of a country whatsoever. It has to do with domestic revenue and GDP. Your hate of a guy who you didn't know who obviously achieved some measure of success in his passion shows you're playing a rigged game of envy.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
Infrastructure etc.

The job-creators are the wealthy and the corporations. Always have been. People filling those jobs are merely performing a service in exchange for a wage. That has nothing to do with the infrastructure of a country whatsoever. It has to do with domestic revenue and GDP. Your hate of a guy who you didn't know who obviously achieved some measure of success in his passion shows you're playing a rigged game of envy.

Weren't you a white superior person a minute ago? now your sucking up to a Persian/Arab brown muslim. You confused little k-unt.
S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2014, 01:38:42 PM »
Infrastructure etc.

Lol someone read Atlas Shrugged and thinks they are a philosopher.

You're no better than a ghetto neegal worshipping this wastrel half homo called Zzzzzzz.

You should dig him up, maybe you can salvage some of his small cock before it completely decays.
God knows he was pumped full of enough chemicals - it's probaby still there.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2014, 01:38:44 PM »
Weren't you a white superior person a minute ago? now your sucking up to a Persian/Arab brown muslim. You confused little k-unt.
Yeah, this post made no sense. Much like your attempt to look like a badass 2 pages ago by posting your invisible abs and some trailer trash you claimed to sleep with.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2014, 01:39:27 PM »
Lol someone read Atlas Shrugged and thinks they are a philosopher.

You're no better than a ghetto neegal worshipping this wastrel half homo called Zzzzzzz.

You should dig him up, maybe you can salvage some of his small cock before it completely decays.
God knows he was pumped full of enough chemicals - it's probaby still there.

I didn't read that book and your attempt to backpedal over your ignorance of economic matters does not impress me. You're jealous of a dead guy who had a better body. It's all it boils down to.  :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2014, 01:42:24 PM »
Yeah, this post made no sense. Much like your attempt to look like a badass 2 pages ago by posting your invisible abs and some trailer trash you claimed to sleep with.

That picture really gave you some butt hurt didn't it  ;D, tough seeing a big 6ft3 mixed guy having fun, the type of guy that could rip your little nose clean off your face with one punch if you gave him half the shit you get away with on an internet forum  ;D
S