Author Topic: Smartphone Question  (Read 516 times)

ismoseppo

Smartphone Question
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:57:21 PM »
Im not too smart with this whole smartphone thing so,.........

Pirate Bay has a torrent of 40 or so android paid apps and it gets good reviews, lots of seeders etc

Now, if I want to download these apps and put them on my phone, do I download them on the pc and transfer them over to the phone or is there a way to download  straight to phone

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Smartphone Question
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 10:02:01 PM »
I could be wrong, but I think you would need to install a cracked version of android.

NightTrain

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »
Smartphones have nothing on the "musclephone"

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 10:22:11 PM »
you can download.. transfer then in USB mode, just like you transfer any regular mp3 music,etc.. on a folder you want to choose.
some apps requires Phone to be "rooted" some don't, some may need a crack some don't.. read the description in the "readme" file.

You may need a filemanager(free on googleplay) to locate & install the app.
most if not all should NOT be started directly after you installed an app.
Install - close installation - then start the app. (remember always "readme" description or installation guide)

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
you can download.. transfer then in USB mode, just like you transfer any regular mp3 music,etc.. on a folder you want to choose.
some apps requires Phone to be "rooted" some don't, some may need a crack some don't.. read the description in the "readme" file.

You may need a filemanager(free on googleplay) to locate & install the app.
most if not all should NOT be started directly after you installed an app.
Install - close installation - then start the app. (remember always "readme" description or installation guide)

this was exactly it--works like a  charm--got em all on the phone