Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 74422 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
« Reply #375 on: March 26, 2014, 07:08:59 AM »
Hahaha

Uncle Joon Logic:

'I tried on some gloves at a martial arts store'

Therefore I train at London Shootfighter with the best MMA guys in the country,

Oh yeah on that note Bean, how did your 'MMA fight in March' go you lying little prick

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #376 on: March 26, 2014, 07:10:35 AM »
Hahaha

Uncle Joon Logic:

'I tried on some gloves at a martial arts store'

Therefore I train at London Shootfighter with the best MMA guys in the country,

Oh yeah on that note Bean, how did your 'MMA fight in March' go you lying little prick

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: March 26, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »
Haha Falco my Portuguese friend attempting to stay relevant in this thread after he was rejected by BS lmao.

I have read your PM's

Feeling ignored?

Some guys have all the luck, it hurts doesn't it, I got the girl you just got some tissue and Vaseline.

Maybe I will post up the Video of her talking about you.  :o

Haha! Even if your e-love affair with Bikini is real, you think you took home some prize? We've all seen her dumpy body in pics and read her posts where her language makes her come off like a dude. Ya buddy, some guys do have all the luck. You think anyone PM-ing her is for real? No one comes on getbig looking for a love connection, you silly fa ggot. She's about the only female on here, guys are trolling the fuck out of her. Ha ya you took home the prize. Guess if I was a 155lb big nosed geek who had to find girls on the net instead of IRL I would be pumped too

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #378 on: March 26, 2014, 07:15:51 AM »
UJ taking on the might of Getbig single handed and still standing. Well done.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: March 26, 2014, 07:17:41 AM »
Haha! Even if your e-love affair with Bikini is real, you think you took home some prize? We've all seen her dumpy body in pics and read her posts where her language makes her come off like a dude. Ya buddy, some guys do have all the luck. You think anyone PM-ing her is for real? No one comes on getbig looking for a love connection, you silly fa ggot. She's about the only female on here, guys are trolling the fuck out of her. Ha ya you took home the prize. Guess if I was a 155lb big nosed geek who had to find girls on the net instead of IRL I would be pumped too

Bragging about landing a butt ugly chick like BS, is like bragging that you put your whole arm down the toilet to get your ring back and found this massive shit instead

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #380 on: March 26, 2014, 07:19:11 AM »
QUICK DISSECTION IN CAPS

-Well over 3 million probably close to 4 last valuation was a while ago all paid for as indeed my apartment in Princess Manor and technically while the house is in my dads name it is "MY HOUSE" I consider it so, was my family home and will end up being in my name anyway (not that I ever wish or want that)

SO ITS YOUR DADS HOUSE- NOT YOURS

- Never said I was Fortune 500 CEO Josh is making that up I asked him to post pm or info when I said that he didn't or couldn't
-I run a PLC no its lot floated or listed on any exchange and it doesn't need to be.

WHILE IT MAY NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED IT DOES NEED TO OBEY CERTAIN RULE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE- LIKE TO TAKE US THROUGH THESE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO?

-Yes I recently opened up a satellite office in Dubai and paid 400k for an office freehold on there, maybe I will post some papers to confirm. I didn't set up a new business out there as gee was insinuating.

'SATELLITE OFFICE IN DUBAI' WILL STILL BE LISTED BY UK TRADE- SO IF YOU HAVE ITS EASILY CHECKABLE AND PROVABLE

- Yes I was also playing poker in Dubai and I play poker all the time, its my pastime, I don't need to win money in poker but I do and enjoy it.

YOU WERE ON HOLIDAY WITH MUMMY-NOW THE TWO YACHTS YOU OWN- NAMES PLEASE?

-Yes I am dating Bikini slut in real life and care about her and she cares about me, tell me why she hasn't come here and posted? Where is she? Guess what she doesn't want to cos she would rather not have anything like the Groink saga getting in between us.

-WHO CARES ITS MUCH MORE FUN SPEAKING TO THE CEO WHO FILMS HIMSELF JABBING IN HIS ATTIC OF HIS DADS HOUSE

Yes I understand you are Jealous but there is no need.

JEALOUS OF A MAN WITH NO FRIENDS/ WOMAN/ ACHIEVEMENTS OF HIS OWN

What else you wanna know?

WHY YOU LIE SO MUCH ABOUT EVERYTHING?

+1

As for Jealous - this is where you have to pity the guy. He still doesn't get it.

He comes onto an internet forum looking for validation. Can you imagine needing to do that?

He comes on claiming his fathers possessions are his own because of a need for acceptance. Yet ironically, he is so clueless about people, he has no real clue how to make a person like him. He desires acceptance so he tries to buy it. Sad.

He's lonely and single - dressing up and putting his shades on for sessions on Skype. I bet he was doing that to impress a chick because in his world - you look suave sitting in your bedroom with shades on.

Let me ask you all - when was the last time you had sunglasses on in your bedroom?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2014, 07:23:14 AM »
The worst for me was I stopped smiling or saying hello or excuse me or anything.  All it did was invite people to snub me, which they would do more often than not, so I just quit being polite and would look and walk straight through people unless there was a clear reason not to.  It's a town of cuunts.  There's no other way to put it.

I was in Newcastle briefly for a Christmas.  Maybe it was just because I was introduced to people through my girl and her family, or possibly the season, but everyone was all smiles and very easy to talk to.  Seemed like a way better lifestyle for them, like people enjoying their lives.  Didn't see much of that down south.

Last time I was in London was 2008 - staying in a Hotel in Docklands with my wife and 4 year old.

The hotel was 250 quid a night and breakfast not included, and it was going to be 40 quid for the 3 of us and it didn't look good, so I decided we should breakfast at one of the pubs by the houses of parliament.

So we took the tube in - me, wife, a 4 year old. Walking on that Monday morning rush hour train with a kid was like walking in with a dose of fucking ebola. Miserable cnuts all looked horrified someone would bring a smiling child onto the train. My missus, who is Thai - picked up on the vibe immediately. I'm still at a loss to explain it.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2014, 07:25:47 AM »
Pedro

UNCLE JOON LOGIC

you stayed in Docklands

you now own Doclkands- and city airport and all the planes

good work!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2014, 07:27:50 AM »
Pedro

UNCLE JOON LOGIC

you stayed in Docklands

you now own Doclkands- and city airport and all the planes

good work!

We had breakfast in a pub opposite houses of parliament

Therefore I am the Prime Minister.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2014, 07:29:36 AM »
Don't understand why so many are ragging on Uncle J. Seems like a fundamentally decent person to me.

ismoseppo

« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2014, 07:29:54 AM »
well this has gone beyond retarded so hopefully this is my last post about this dimwit

yes junior has money---its his parents and he is an arrogant dickhead with their money
no joon you were never getting my dog, not for any amount of money---as the people who i exchanged pms with about my Potato know i was gonna milk that until i could get as much info about whether you were full of shit or were who you said you are----i wouldnt give up for potato for 500 thousand.

basically everyone in here has proven what a tool you are. Now ive reached the point where i just dont give a shit about you

me and a few others who ive chatted with have someone,...err something else to deal with that is annoying the fuck out of most everyone on here

anyways, enjoy mom and dads money and your trucker mouthed third rate nutjob woman

we are done

the trainer

« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2014, 07:31:26 AM »
What we have learnt about UJ so far.

He has low self esteem
He has no idea how to handle women they normally use him then he cries over it until the next woman comes along and it starts all over again
He has no real friends
He uses the accomplishments of his family to brag since he has not done anything with his own life.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2014, 07:32:12 AM »
Uncle Joon sure is causing a lot of concern for a lot of getbiggers

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2014, 07:34:41 AM »
Lmao.

I wish "that" original thread didn't get deleted but ask AJ if what I am saying is true or not.

I explained this before many times.

If you recall when i first came on to Get Big I got immediately accused of being a Shizzo gimmick.

Part of the deal was that I had to take a picture of myself holding a sign saying I am not Shizzo which I did and posted and also take a picture to show that I did in fact live in London and not Florida. Lmao

So I went out of my house to smoke a cigarette and posted a pic of one of my neighbors houses down the road which had data on there.

Ask AJ he will confirm the original pic.

That's not my house or my car but I do live pretty close to it, about 50 yards.

Fancy a cup of tea, come on down. lol

I have the pic from your window. I won't repost it because the EXIF info contains the actual address of where it was taken. Gotta let you have some privacy.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2014, 07:37:17 AM »
Don't understand why so many are ragging on Uncle J. Seems like a fundamentally decent person to me.

Allow me to explain

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 26, 2014, 07:38:06 AM »
I have the pic from your window. I won't repost it because the EXIF info contains the actual address of where it was taken. Gotta let you have some privacy.

You mean the one taken from 43 Bancroft Avenue, East Finchley, N2 0AR?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #391 on: March 26, 2014, 07:38:15 AM »
What we have learnt about UJ so far.

He has low self esteem
He has no idea how to handle women they normally use him then he cries over it until the next woman comes along and it starts all over again
He has no real friends
He uses the accomplishments of his family to brag since he has not done anything with his own life.

Joon & BikiniSlut

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #392 on: March 26, 2014, 07:38:27 AM »

Well, there you go! Yep, that one.

ismoseppo

« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »

this is the most ironic post in the history of getbig because you actually posted the address from the exif data in another thread

yes i have proof

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 26, 2014, 07:39:14 AM »

is that his address

everything else is a click away
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #395 on: March 26, 2014, 07:40:39 AM »

me and a few others who ive chatted with have someone,...err something else to deal with that is annoying the fuck out of most everyone on here

Who is your next target?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #396 on: March 26, 2014, 07:41:28 AM »
this is the most ironic post in the history of getbig because you actually posted the address from the exif data in another thread

yes i have proof

I did? Holy fuck, I must be losing it. I am an asshole.

ismoseppo

« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2014, 07:43:07 AM »
I did? Holy fuck, I must be losing it. I am an asshole.

ya im not calling you an ass just showing u

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2014, 07:44:58 AM »
ya im not calling you an ass just showing u

LOL. I totally forgot that I did that. Shit, memory is the first thing that goes...I forget the other one.

Also, props to me for having the most ironic post in GB history.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2014, 07:46:18 AM »
Somewhere, Suckmymuscle is enjoying this thread.