Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 74166 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Uncle Junior - Discussions
« Reply #625 on: March 26, 2014, 03:37:02 PM »
If anything, I think he takes this shit too serious. A lot of people does. But it will never take away from the fact that doing something nice and REAL for others and animals, will go down well here. Will I have his 'back'. No, but I do think with that donation he has the capacity to be a good person. And if he done it too 'buy' people on here, it will say more about the people that allow themselves to be bought than it does about him.

Besides, we come here for the shit slinging and trash talking. Next week he'll be engaged in another war and it'll be business as usual. Today however, he did something nice and whether he did it for nefarious reasons (which will be glaringly obvious in due time, if the case) or goodhearted reasons, it was  still a nice thing.
I concur.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #626 on: March 26, 2014, 03:37:08 PM »

Besides, we come here for the shit slinging and trash talking. Next week he'll be engaged in another war and it'll be business as usual. Today however, he did something nice and whether he did it for nefarious reasons (which will be glaringly obvious in due time, if the case) or goodhearted reasons, it was  still a nice thing.

Well said.
O

ismoseppo

« Reply #627 on: March 26, 2014, 03:38:11 PM »
Get 'bought' on Getbig. Haha, oh brother  ::). As if grownups care about the juvenile shit that happens on here.

Joon did a great thing here and Josh is ok in my books as he's also a huge fan of animal charities. This is not message board childishness we all participate in for a laugh, this is something REAL. Me and you could go head to head for years and I would get a good laugh out of it, but the moment shit gets real, I can stop all BS at the drop of a hat and be there for someone in need. 'This' on here, isn't real life. It's about blowing off steam and having a laugh.

In real life I'm NOTHING like I am on here. Even those that sent me threatening messages (I laughed at and enjoyed very much) would like hanging out with me. No home and all that  :D

ooo homeless? I can give you tips from my time in that department

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #628 on: March 26, 2014, 03:43:28 PM »
and fuckface, if it turns out you didn't try to deal to joon i will apologize. But youre still old.
I`m getting older by the minute waiting for your apology.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #629 on: March 26, 2014, 03:43:39 PM »
'Homo'. Brutal spelling of peace.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2014, 03:49:39 PM »
The upshot is that a grand got donated to animals that need it. As somebody that has two rescue dogs - that breeders were attempting to put down - I know that these charities do great work and genuinely need the money.

However it came about and whatever the motivations, some good came out of our general stupidity and online shenanigans, today, on Getbig.

That's something to celebrate.

I am proud that this site has been responsible for producing something good and constructive when usually we are brutalizing shit and tearing everything down.

That's it. That's all I want from a message board. Some epic trashing and brutal truths. And it's strange, such conditions always brings out the extremes in people. The nasty sides but also the great. This is why pros can't last on here. They despise hearing the truth. They hate the light it shines on their lies. They squeal like bitches before scurrying away. Only Chick had the fortitude to last. Because I think deep down he agrees with the sentiment.

Anyway, I'm sure by now Joon is shaping up for his next fight. That's the way it should be  :P

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2014, 03:55:57 PM »
That's it. That's all I want from a message board. Some epic trashing and brutal truths. And it's strange, such conditions always brings out the extremes in people. The nasty sides but also the great. This is why pros can't last on here. They despise hearing the truth. They hate the light it shines on their lies. They squeal like bitches before scurrying away. Only Chick had the fortitude to last. Because I think deep down he agrees with the sentiment.

Anyway, I'm sure by now Joon is shaping up for his next fight. That's the way it should be  :P
The pros seemingly also wanted preferential treatment, like we were blessed that they posted here. When in fact, they were blessed to be able to converse with us (the fans).
I think Chick did agree with us, and he was one of the first to question Kai's "alternative" posing...
And now, it's (the posing) is a regular gag on here.
After all, Chick used to be a cop, so he "knew" about "crossing the line"...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Great trolling job by ismoseppo
« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2014, 04:01:43 PM »
It does.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »
Calvin made this list.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
The pros seemingly also wanted preferential treatment, like we were blessed that they posted here. When in fact, they were blessed to be able to converse with us (the fans).
I think Chick did agree with us, and he was one of the first to question Kai's "alternative" posing...

You know I never thought about it that way. That we should be blessed to converse with bald drug addicted midgets for whom the word 'squatting' would have many uses and definitions.

ismoseppo

« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
Managed to troll joon and end up with a $1000 donation for something he really cares about.
I'm not sure if everyone realized how well he played it out. it was a winner for both parties involved :)

...it has got to be a better feeling for him then one of his 10 page fire and brimstone threads that ends with him putting his foot in his mouth and then admitting it :D

ummmmmmmmm 50/50

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2014, 04:04:10 PM »
fully confirmed

Awesome.  All bullshit aside, you've really helped some innocent creatures in need, Joon.  Excellent work.

Now, I know this sounds cynical, but Josh please reconfirm that the donation can't be taken back (in case, idk, it's a dually held credit card or something) and the money is absolutely there to stay.

I hope so, there is a void that needs to be filled.

Don't worry.  Nature is a whore with a vacuum.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
All we need now is Fallsview to congratulate everyone on being positive. UJ is fair dinkum like I said. Everyone apologising and getting along. What is Getbig coming to?

What you, Josh!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »

God, do you remember how obnoxious Tom Prince was? It was like he deliberately wanted to cultivate the most vile, trollsome internet persona ever.
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:19 PM »
Don't worry.  Nature is a whore with a vacuum.
;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:53 PM »
God, do you remember how obnoxious Tom Prince was? It was like he deliberately wanted to cultivate the most vile, trollsome internet persona ever.
I avoided interacting with him like the plague!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »
I avoided interacting with him like the plague!

Wise idea. The guy never once said anything remotely helpful or positive. He wasn't even pleasant to the muscle-worshippers that kissed his ass..
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2014, 04:10:52 PM »

Tom Prince is the last guy that can afford to be obnoxious. Not while he sucks cock and bobs for a new kidney

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2014, 04:11:37 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2014, 04:12:38 PM »
Wise idea. The guy never once said anything remotely helpful or positive. He wasn't even pleasant to the muscle-worshippers that kissed his ass..
Two words:

Arrogant Dick

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »
You know I never thought about it that way. That we should be blessed to converse with bald drug addicted midgets for whom the word 'squatting' would have many uses and definitions.
That is one of the reasons why Kamali acted the way he did. And others.
If you look at this motley crew of Getbiggers, you have people who are far more interesting, and in many cases far more "accomplished" than many of these guys who earned their pro cards. And we support them. There have been many instances where bbers have gotten a push or notice due to Getbig, Phil Heath is one of them.
Tom Prince, was who he always was---or should I say, he was what the drugs made him to be. Pride comes before the fall...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »
That is one of the reasons why Kamali acted the way he did. And others.
If you look at this motley crew of Getbiggers, you have people who are far more interesting, and in many cases far more "accomplished" than many of these guys who earned their pro cards. And we support them. There have been many instances where bbers have gotten a push or notice due to Getbig, Phil Heath is one of them.Tom Prince, was who he always was---or should I say, he was what the drugs made him to be. Pride comes before the fall...

I remember seeing a video of him and Craig Titus at Gold's being interviewed and saying they choose to use, so people shouldn't judge them just like they don't judge those that don't. Live by the sword.......

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2014, 04:37:40 PM »
I pm'd him asking if he could get me legit Upsher Smith Anavar since he posted in a thread saying that's what his wife took.

First he was like yeah he could get it for me let me make some phone calls (after I told him I'd pay him more money via paypal) if he could get it.

Then he changed his mind told me to contact his source direct instead (I won't reveal his info in pm) and gave me his details.

He did nothing wrong in my eyes other than to try and help me out to be fair which I did appreciate but the point I was making in this thread was he didn't seem to think I was quote on quote "such a loser" back then when he was entertaining my pm's and that's what I was calling him out on.

P.S I still haven't managed to get any and I want some!  :)

Hey fuckface thats not how you tried to lead it on before.

Apologize to older-than-dirt right now.
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: March 26, 2014, 04:40:02 PM »
Yeah, Junior.

Don't pull another switch on us, you trickster.  >:(

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: March 26, 2014, 04:43:21 PM »
I did, it was a different Wez with a Z not an S

Ugly Goon... you need to be more careful about the accusations you throw out against members.

Watch yourself.
A