Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards
eagles news
(1/6) > >>
funk51:
breaking news desean jackson told by eagles to hit the bricks .
UPINTHEMGUTS:
Apprently because of gang affiliations he was released. This has to be a serious issue considering he's coming off a career year, statistically.

I don't think he's ever been in trouble with the law outside of football. If he's being let go because of speculation to gang ties, I would sue the Eagles if I was Desean Jackson. The Eagles are making these speculations public to the media. This could deter other teams from signing him to a new contract. Grounds for a lawsuit, in my opinion.

Jackson brings a lot to the table. He's a burner who stretches the field and plays special teams.
Dos Equis:
Great talent.  I hope he doesn't land in Seattle.  He would be a pretty deadly replacement for Golden Tate. 
UPINTHEMGUTS:

--- Quote from: Beach Bum on March 28, 2014, 01:56:06 PM ---Great talent.  I hope he doesn't land in Seattle.  He would be a pretty deadly replacement for Golden Tate. 

--- End quote ---

I think he signs with the Raiders. He's a west coast guy. The Ravens don't have the cap room to make a run at him.
Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: UPINTHEMGUTS on March 28, 2014, 02:00:19 PM ---I think he signs with the Raiders. He's a west coast guy. The Ravens don't have the cap room to make a run at him.

--- End quote ---

Would be a good signing for them.  I guess somebody could claim him off the wire too, but they'd be suck with his big contract. 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version