Author Topic: Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie *the rematch*  (Read 11337 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Eddie Bravo vs Royler Gracie *the rematch*
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2014, 09:05:23 AM »
Hey Gracie, what happened to the fake picture thread you made? You deleted it? Visualizeperfection owning your mind or something?

bro, I owe that piece of 3rd world cat shit months of unpaid rent for that conex box I rent in his mind.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2014, 11:07:09 AM »
Hey Gracie, what happened to the fake picture thread you made? You deleted it? Visualizeperfection owning your mind or something?

bro, I owe that piece of 3rd world cat shit months of unpaid rent for that conex box I rent in his mind.

What is this some kind of gimmick inception?

chlam= gimmick number 3.
 visu=gimmick number 2.
 And we all know who is gimmick number 1.

A lot time and effort for 0 success. ;D

Dude I own your mind beyond oblivion. :-*

My job is done... tired of owning you. thanks for playing. :-*
Uh, I just didnt properly place the apostrophe.

im not exactly typing for a formal audience.

its the same thing.

Yeah!!  ::) lame excuse.

Gracie Rules

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2014, 02:10:41 PM »
What is this some kind of gimmick inception?

chlam= gimmick number 3.
 visu=gimmick number 2.
 And we all know who is gimmick number 1.

A lot time and effort for 0 success. ;D

Dude I own your mind beyond oblivion. :-*

My job is done... tired of owning you. thanks for playing. :-*
 Yeah!!  ::) lame excuse.

^^ gaycie Jew jutsu is cute :)

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2014, 02:46:48 PM »
When was the last time a Gracie tapped?

Kazushi Sakuraba .vs. Royce Gracie. PRIDE
 After a 90 minute battle of punishing leg kicks, Royce's brother threw in the towel. Gracie could no longer stand and suffered a broken femur from accumulated damage. Sakuraba would go on to defeat other members of the Gracie family including Renzo Gracie and Ryan Gracie earning him the nickname "Gracie Hunter."

From dictionary.com
Throw in the towel definition. To quit in defeat. The phrase comes from boxing, in which a fighter indicates surrender by throwing a towel into the ring.

Gracie returned to PRIDE in 2002 to fight Japanese gold-medalist judoka Hidehiko Yoshida in a Judo vs. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu limited rules MMA match. Gracie lost that match when the referee stopped the match after Yoshida had sunk in a deep gi-choke. Almost immediately, he contested the loss stating that he was fully conscious when the match was stopped. Later backstage, the Gracies demanded it be turned into a no contest, and an immediate rematch be booked (with different rules for the next time). If not, the Gracie family would pull themselves from PRIDE FC, and never fight for them again. PRIDE, wanting to keep the Gracie family with them, accepted their demands.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2014, 09:17:24 PM »
 After a 90 minute battle of punishing leg kicks, Royce's brother threw in the towel. Gracie could no longer stand and suffered a broken femur from accumulated damage. Sakuraba would go on to defeat other members of the Gracie family including Renzo Gracie and Ryan Gracie earning him the nickname "Gracie Hunter."

From dictionary.com
Throw in the towel definition. To quit in defeat. The phrase comes from boxing, in which a fighter indicates surrender by throwing a towel into the ring.

Gracie returned to PRIDE in 2002 to fight Japanese gold-medalist judoka Hidehiko Yoshida in a Judo vs. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu limited rules MMA match. Gracie lost that match when the referee stopped the match after Yoshida had sunk in a deep gi-choke. Almost immediately, he contested the loss stating that he was fully conscious when the match was stopped. Later backstage, the Gracies demanded it be turned into a no contest, and an immediate rematch be booked (with different rules for the next time). If not, the Gracie family would pull themselves from PRIDE FC, and never fight for them again. PRIDE, wanting to keep the Gracie family with them, accepted their demands.

there is no reasoning with him, bro.

hes an idiot.

it comes from up bringing.

his parents are probably idiots.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2014, 09:20:41 PM »

From dictionary.com

Yup, his whole gracie family - including Helio - was in the corner and they threw in the towel. Quit on their fucking stool.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2014, 09:23:13 PM »
there is no reasoning with him, bro.

hes an idiot.

it comes from up bringing.

his parents are probably idiots.

too much toxoplasma cat piss.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2014, 09:24:10 PM »
too much toxoplasma cat piss.

I was just about to suggest the exact same thing  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 07:09:35 PM »
Gracies are so butthurt. These excuses are beyond pathetic.

Keyword: filters

::)

A