Author Topic: Pot smokers... what is the advantage of a vaporizer over just smoking?  (Read 917 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Pharmacist friend of mine was talking about it, but we didn't get to "deep" (like that?) into discussion.

Kind of looking for serious answers, which I know rubs against the grain here.

I have some pretty serious low back pain and some bouts of anxiety now and again. Too much Adrenaline flow and sleep deprivation surely are culprits.

Thoughts?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Inhaling smoke is bad for the body.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Inhaling smoke is bad for the body.

Doesn't the vaporizer still make you inhale the vapors? I haven't Googled. Figured I'd get empirical data here.

I watched that movie last night "Super High Me" it was kind of (just kind of) interesting, but the dude always seemed high.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
The combustion process creates smoke which contains lots of bad stuff in it.

Whereas vaporizing converts the solid THC molecules into a gas without creating the nasty smoke.

That's the theory anyway.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
Vaporizers heat the weed at a lower temp than when you use a flame. The vapor produced still has all of the active ingredients (THC, cannabinoids) but doesn't have the by-produts that are harmful to you. Vaporizing removes almost all of the smoke that is normally inhaled. Get yourself a vaporizer & get down.

The Volcano brand vape is the top of the line device out there. It's the Delorean of dope smoking

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Vaporizers heat the weed at a lower temp than when you use a flame. The vapor produced still has all of the active ingredients (THC, cannabinoids) but doesn't have the by-produts that are harmful to you. Vaporizing removes almost all of the smoke that is normally inhaled. Get yourself a vaporizer & get down.

The Volcano brand vape is the top of the line device out there. It's the Delorean of dope smoking

And this must be the reason the Pharmacist suggested it. Thanks for the info!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
HOLY CRAP!!!

The Volcano Vaporizer is almost $600.00!!!!!!!

Geez!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
you know you smoke too much weed when you need anything more than a gatorade and hose bong

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
hands down the dopest dope I have ever smoked!

get a life pot freaks

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Yeah, grow up, Smokey!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Re: Pot smokers... what is the advantage of a vaporizer over just smoking?
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 02:06:50 AM »
The only substances I would ever introduce into my body are oils produced in highly sanitary garages/closets/sheds.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 02:14:43 AM »
When I was smoking pot, I used to use a bong. I once purchased a vaporiser, but it was a cheap one and it leaked vapor.  It definitely wasn't the same experience as getting a 'HIT FROM THE BONG".  I gave the pot away before I ever had a chance to try a more expensive vaporiser, so make sure you buy one that doesn't leak.  I actually prefered to eat it, I used to make butter from my marijuana and use it in cooking and on toast etc.  you get  a really nice high and long lasting stone that way.  Anyway, I gave it away years ago after my lungs had enough of the heavy smoke from the top grade mary jane I used to obtain.
V

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
The only substances I would ever introduce into my body are oils produced in highly sanitary garages/closets/sheds.

x2

And poss a bit of schmoe juice when short on cash.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 02:19:16 AM »
x2

And poss a bit of schmoe juice when short on cash.

"we do what we have to do"