Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 118119 times)

werewolf operative

Re: Basile, the blue stars have gone to your head
« Reply #1050 on: November 21, 2017, 06:26:33 AM »
Stalking?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #1051 on: November 21, 2017, 08:35:41 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1052 on: November 21, 2017, 08:38:52 AM »
Stalking?

Iron Cross, formerly Teutonic Knight, and Surfboard 717. Someone has paid him to constantly harass me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1053 on: November 21, 2017, 01:28:53 PM »
Iron Cross, formerly Teutonic Knight, and Surfboard 717. Someone has paid him to constantly harass me.

Does he belong to the Flotsam or the Jetsam?
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1054 on: November 21, 2017, 02:32:46 PM »
what happened to ESFitness?
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1055 on: November 21, 2017, 03:33:16 PM »
what happened to ESFitness?
The checks from Joon stopped coming in. It was obvious that he was getting paid to put out content. Nobody gave a shit, Joon stopped paying, and ES stopped posting.

chess315

« Reply #1056 on: November 21, 2017, 03:50:35 PM »
Im not trying to troll you Vince but seriously be honest how much many years out of 75 have you took dbol I truley am curious it would be really good info for us you should truly make a thread about your life long experience with dbol that would be great.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: November 21, 2017, 05:16:14 PM »
Did hell freeze over?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1058 on: November 21, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »
Im not trying to troll you Vince but seriously be honest how much many years out of 75 have you took dbol I truley am curious it would be really good info for us you should truly make a thread about your life long experience with dbol that would be great.

I wasn't a big drug user. I started lifting weights in the fall of 1958 in a neighbour's basement. Stayed natural until early 1970 when I took 2 Dianabol tablets for 6 weeks then a break then back on a month before Mr Canada that I won.

Getting steroids in Australia wasn't easy if you were too embarrassed to see a doctor. I finally found a chemist at Kings Cross who sold one bottle at a time. An Asian. Must have sold a lot of bottles. Well, I tried them again for the Mr Australia in

1975. Got my bench up to 410 pounds and did a standing Olympic press with 270 pounds really easy. Still 2 tablets a day for a few months. That was that.

Tried them again a couple of years later and my strength went back up but the pills didn't increase much muscle size. That was when I tore my right biceps doing a deadlift with 509 pounds. Curse that stupid lift! That was in 1977.

Never tried any steroids again. Not interested in hormone replacement crap because I can still make my muscles grow so I don't need anything. Libido okay as well which is great.

There you have it. I never tried Deca Durabolin. I hate needles so no way I would try them. Dr Michael Walzack saw me after I won the title in Vancouver and he said I could be a Mr Universe in 6 months if I came to LA and did what was necessary.

I wasn't interested. I ended up migrating to Australia in January 1971 and have lived in Sydney ever since. Great place to live but a long way from anywhere. No winters here which I prefer. Great beaches and scenery everywhere.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1059 on: November 22, 2017, 03:22:01 AM »
I wasn't a big drug user. I started lifting weights in the fall of 1958 in a neighbour's basement. Stayed natural until early 1970 when I took 2 Dianabol tablets for 6 weeks then a break then back on a month before Mr Canada that I won. fixed.
Getting steroids in Australia wasn't easy if you were too embarrassed to see a doctor. I finally found a chemist at Kings Cross who sold one bottle at a time. An Asian. Must have sold a lot of bottles. Well, I tried them again for the Mr Australia in

1975. Got my bench up to 410 pounds and did a standing Olympic press with 270 pounds really easy. Still 2 tablets a day for a few months. That was that.

Tried them again a couple of years later and my strength went back up but the pills didn't increase much muscle size. That was when I tore my right biceps doing a deadlift with 509 pounds. Curse that stupid lift! That was in 1977.

Never tried any steroids again. Not interested in hormone replacement crap because I can still make my muscles grow so I don't need anything. Libido okay as well which is great.

There you have it. I never tried Deca Durabolin. I hate needles so no way I would try them. Dr Michael Walzack saw me after I won the title in Vancouver and he said I could be a Mr Universe in 6 months if I came to LA and did what was necessary.

I wasn't interested. I ended up migrating to Australia in January 1971 and have lived in Sydney ever since. Great place to live but a long way from anywhere. No winters here which I prefer. Great beaches and scenery everywhere.

fixed

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss
« Reply #1060 on: November 22, 2017, 03:27:05 AM »
people who end up in australia is it because they flight home would take forever so they say "nah forget about it, i guess ill stay"

i dont know much about australia other than its far away, not sure why we need to go to other planets if we got australia and most people havent been there

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1061 on: November 22, 2017, 03:27:45 AM »

whoever he is, he is a pathetic loser.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: November 22, 2017, 12:28:40 PM »
You are a poor observer. I take heaps of shit from the Flotsam here so am entitled to give some back.

I have people stalking me and nothing is done about it.

Do you really want moderators to step in when someone is stalking you (on  the Internet)? Are you not concerned about censorship?

No one here has stalked me, far as I know.  However, I've taken my share of shit form the crew and survived (much to some folk's dismay). Being old in a group of much younger fellows, you have to expect this. Respect for one's elders is, unfortunately, passé.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1063 on: November 22, 2017, 12:30:07 PM »
Do you really want moderators to step in when someone is stalking you (on  the Internet)? Are you not concerned about censorship?

No one here has stalked me, far as I know.  However, I've taken my share of shit form the crew and survived (much to some folk's dismay). Being old in a group of much younger fellows, you have to expect this. Respect for one's elders is, unfortunately, passé.

Go and check your bedroom wardrobe .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: November 22, 2017, 12:34:32 PM »
Go and check your bedroom wardrobe .

Explain. Does this mean something? Is there a stalker (bogey man) hiding in the dresser?

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss
« Reply #1065 on: November 22, 2017, 12:51:12 PM »
I wasn't a big drug user. I started lifting weights in the fall of 1958 in a neighbour's basement. Stayed natural until early 1970 when I took 2 Dianabol tablets for 6 weeks then a break then back on a month before Mr Canada that I won.

Vince do you feel you have finally restored the prestigious blue stars to their old magnificent glory after the great disservice that Vince Goodrum did to them or do you feel goodrum tarnished them so badly that they can never again be restored to their former standard?

Also do you feel that if on the day of the contest that earned goodrum his blue stars had Shizzo just woken up from his drunken coma in the dumpster behind the building wearing nothing but white Y front underpants, stained yellow and freshly saturated with piss at the front and vomit chunks stuck in his chest hair and staggered onto the stage and just stood there swaying clutching his bottle of vodka, would he too have placed ahead of goodrum ??

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: November 22, 2017, 01:03:24 PM »
whoever he is, he is a pathetic loser.

Yeah, "mega loser"  + he lives in surfing paradise on Tahiti latitude ,owns 2 beach shacks, ride fat bike, vegetarian,hangs on the beach all day long (Beach Bum  8)) ,bangs Euro backpacking chicks (no American travelling pussy  :-\ must be shortage of $$,etc,etc ........................ ..... ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1067 on: November 22, 2017, 03:11:46 PM »

Yeah, "mega loser"  + he lives in surfing paradise on Tahiti latitude ,owns 2 beach shacks, ride fat bike, vegetarian,hangs on the beach all day long (Beach Bum  8)) ,bangs Euro backpacking chicks (no American travelling pussy  :-\ must be shortage of $$,etc,etc ........................ ..... ;D

So you live in Broome.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1068 on: November 22, 2017, 04:07:30 PM »
Explain. Does this mean something? Is there a stalker (bogey man) hiding in the dresser?
Are your famous (Orange) Addidas boxers still there?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1069 on: November 22, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »
in a neighbour's basement.

well, that really explains it all, doesnt it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: November 22, 2017, 04:52:08 PM »
Are your famous (Orange) Addidas boxers still there?

No, but there's still a couple of my used and unwashed jockstraps. Would you like me to ship you one or more? the price is $60 each. Because your such a good friend and I like you so much, I'll throw in an extra, particularly rank jock for free. They ship in a plain wrapper, so your mom won't suspect anything.  ;D ;D ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1071 on: November 22, 2017, 06:04:03 PM »
well, that really explains it all, doesnt it

LOL. I was in high school and one day I walked past a house a few doors away and this German Adonis, Hans Gensow, was tanning outside the root cellar sloping door. I met him at Riverside Park in Kamloops with his mate Udo Frolich who wrestled in Vancouver later.

Hans invited me to do some weight training so I took him up and that is how I started bodybuilding. Don Applin's mom owned the house and when those two moved she let me continue to use the gym. Just one small room with the basics. No pulldown machine or anything like that. Bench press, squat rack, lever rowing, barbell and dumbbells. In 6 months I was benching 200 for 1 rep. Several mates came to train with me but none persisted. I had an older brother who was a bully so that was my motivation. I wasn't tall, either, so that was also an incentive. I played on the Red Devils basketball team in grade 12 and did well. My weight training gave me more power and I could jump quite high for my height.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1072 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:41 PM »
No, but there's still a couple of my used and unwashed jockstraps. Would you like me to ship you one or more? the price is $60 each. Because your such a good friend and I like you so much, I'll throw in an extra, particularly rank jock for free. They ship in a plain wrapper, so your mom won't suspect anything.  ;D ;D ;D
This is a weird ownage. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: November 22, 2017, 06:39:44 PM »
This is a weird ownage. :(

Do you suppose I might have gone 'over the top' here?  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: November 23, 2017, 01:26:25 AM »