Author Topic: Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss  (Read 117381 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Vince B - Blue Stars - Discuss
« on: April 03, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »
I am probably the only national title winner posting on Getbig. There I was on stage in posing trunks competing several times. Those of you who have never competed might not appreciate how it takes a certain amount of nerve to compete. All the training, posing, dieting, etc. and all for a trophy and perhaps title.

What is it with Getbig that I don't have Blue Stars? Other people deserve them, too, for competing but alas, no Blue Stars. It is about time I got them. I don't accept the excuse that I competed too long ago. It wasn't that long ago and besides a title is something no one can take away from me.

What you, Ron Avidan?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:59:09 PM »
I am probably the only national title winner posting on Getbig. There I was on stage in posing trunks competing several times. Those of you who have never competed might appreciate how it takes a certain amount of nerve to compete. All the training, posing, dieting, etc. and all for a trophy and perhaps title.

What is it with Getbig that I don't have Blue Stars? Other people deserve them, too, for competing but alas, no Blue Stars. It is about time I got them. I don't accept the excuse that I competed too long ago. It wasn't that long ago and besides a title is something no one can take away from me.

What you, Ron Avidan?

facially and physique wise a lot similar to a young frank Richards, who was coming on strong at the same time as you.   

by the way, what are these stars of which you speak?

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 07:00:38 PM »
I agree give the man his blue stars.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 07:01:16 PM »
I agree give the man his blue stars.

i agree too

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »
another low in the sad lonely life of basile....has to come here and beg for the grand prize of "blue stars"

.....you have a fucked and worthless little life basile.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 07:02:51 PM »
Ask Goodrum for help and blue star advices. He has a lot of clout in the industry , not to mention blue stars. Try to learn from him.
O

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 07:11:48 PM »
i agree too

I too.

I dont follow Vince Basile much but I always wondered why he doesnt have blue stars.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 07:16:45 PM »
Funny that the other Vince has them.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 07:21:01 PM »
YEs blue stars for Vince the 2nd

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
If Goodturd got blue stars then Basile should definitely get them.
Maybe Ron enjoys seeing Basile bitching about this.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 07:26:09 PM »
Like every year  ::)

Vince, I hope you get your stars but sadly, I think you'll have a better chance of meeting Keith before it ever it happens.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
I am probably the only national title winner posting on Getbig. There I was on stage in posing trunks competing several times. Those of you who have never competed might appreciate how it takes a certain amount of nerve to compete. All the training, posing, dieting, etc. and all for a trophy and perhaps title.

What you, Ron Avidan?

if you don't like it, leave.

please, just leave.

you're a creepy old man who does nothing but whine and cry and make jokes that are funny only to yourself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 07:31:52 PM »

What you, Ron Avidan?

The issue is that nobody likes you because you're a rude and mean old asshole to everyone on here.

Hope this helps.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 07:32:34 PM »

What you, Ron Avidan?

National title winner......bahahahahaha!!

You're the only national winner who hand-picked the judges in a show that you promoted....or have you forgotten.  Your Mr Canada title doesn't mean shit
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 07:35:31 PM »
in fact... where's my blue stars as well?

I won the Mr. Cabrillo Palisades light-heavy teen, novice, open, and overall in 1998.

;D  ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »

You're the only national winner who hand-picked the judges in a show that you promoted....or have you forgotten.  Your Mr Canada title doesn't mean shit

Dude you never ever looked even close to as good as Basile.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
facially and physique wise a lot similar to a young frank Richards, who was coming on strong at the same time as you.   

by the way, what are these stars of which you speak?

I think Ron forgets that Canada exists. Hazbin deserves his Blue Stars, so does Bikini Slut. So does Booty.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 07:43:21 PM »

Yeah, I fought long and hard to help you get your Blue Stars. I remember the first time you got them and then Ron changed his mind. Eventually he had to relent and let you have them.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 07:45:31 PM »
if you don't like it, leave.

I belong here like all the other misfits. Besides, this thread is just a joke but I guess most can't see that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 07:45:54 PM »
I think Ron forgets that Canada exists. Hazbin deserves his Blue Stars, so does Bikini Slut. So does Booty.
hazbin was something else,incredible build ..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 07:46:39 PM »
Vince just so u know, u aren't the only guys who won on a National stage. Unless bantam weight doesn't count ;D.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 07:48:35 PM »
The issue is that nobody likes you because you're a rude and mean old asshole to everyone on here.

Hope this helps.

No, it's because he's arrogant and thinks he knows it all. Hes your stereotypical stubborn old man. Reminds me of my granddad.  8)

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 07:51:12 PM »
Vince just so u know, u aren't the only guys who won on a National stage. Unless bantam weight doesn't count ;D.

Congrats. I am talking about the overall title. Bantams have seldom if ever won that.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 07:56:02 PM »
No, it's because he's arrogant and thinks he knows it all. Hes your stereotypical stubborn old man. Reminds me of my granddad.  8)

If we are dense then I guess we don't learn much over the decades. I try to learn new things and keep my mind active. Like coming up with a new exercise machine. Or getting out and taking interesting photos.

I call most here the flotsam because they are anonymous cowards. When I started training in 1958 we looked up to musclemen as he-men. Guys were supposed to be real men and not paper tigers hiding behind anonymity.

I know there are some smart people here. No doubt about that. However, you younger people are surely going to be wiser if you live as long as I have.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »

Vince I fully agree and each time this topic comes up I'm vexed by the fact that you don't have them and I actually thought Hazbin had his.

It shouldn't be about what country someone competed in.