Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 78659 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #450 on: April 08, 2014, 02:45:31 PM »
I got a law degree, made some megabucks, divorced my wife and now I'm fucking back to jack off during work hours and HAUNT BROs UNTIL THE END OF TIME. No Gimmicks here.

Lol, everyones got a law degree on here, we all have Ferraris as well.
I have a white tiger on my lawn.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #451 on: April 08, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »
Lol, everyones got a law degree on here, we all have Ferraris as well.
I have a white tiger on my lawn.

I know Simon. The difference here is everything I stated above is true. I enjoy laughing at the slack jawed meatheads on GB from time to time (in between collecting QUADZILLIONS). I'm just stopping by to share my wealth of knowledge as I watch the clock waiting for my imprisonment for the day to end. It's leg day and I'm high on ephedrine, I cant help myself.

I was trolling meatheads here before your name was ever even seen on this board. Show some respect to your elders. Your disgusting post (spam) count means nothing. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #452 on: April 08, 2014, 02:50:26 PM »
I know Simon. The difference here is everything I stated above is true. I enjoy laughing at the slack jawed meatheads on GB from time to time (in between collecting QUADZILLIONS). I'm just stopping by share my wealth of knowledge as I watch the clock waiting for my imprisonment for the day to end. It's leg day and I'm high on ephedrine, I cant help myself.

I was trolling meatheads here before your name was ever even seen on this board. Show some respect to your elders.
Im happy for you, I really am.
Now go and beast those lovely legs.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #453 on: April 08, 2014, 04:30:11 PM »
Im happy for you, I really am.
Now go and beast those lovely legs.

I wonder how far alpine can get those legs behind his ears before they just pop  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #454 on: April 08, 2014, 04:45:09 PM »
I got a law degree, made some megabucks, divorced my wife and now I'm fucking back to jack off during work hours and HAUNT BROs UNTIL THE END OF TIME. No Gimmicks here.

sure you do, champ.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #455 on: April 08, 2014, 04:49:02 PM »
sure you do, champ.
I have a degree in being an average blue-collar worker.

Kind of, I guess. If CNC programming/Machine Tool R&D is considered blue collar.. which I think it is.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 08, 2014, 04:50:20 PM »
I have a degree in being an average blue-collar worker.

Kind of, I guess. If CNC programming/Machine Tool R&D is considered blue collar.. which I think it is.

I would love to be that lathe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: April 08, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »
ESF - posted below is a prime example of why we may be a little leery of claims such as the ones you have made. Nothing personal bro.

When I was younger my tris looked ridiculous. I'm not exaggerating when I say at 19 my tris could make a few pros jealous. I love tris because it gives you that powerful look.

tris all day long. Pressing 4 life.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #458 on: April 08, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »

he looks a bit like mr bean.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #459 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:06 PM »
I'm a grown man, you really think I'm going to let some little peon's (anonymous, at that) goad me into posting pictures? even if I wanted to, just the fact you little morons keep on repeating the same 'ol line, I won't do it out of principal.

add to the fact, I've never claimed to be a 260lb freak. never.. so I'm soooo sorry if you'd built up some sort of image in your minds of how I looked, that's your fault, not mine. what are you doing imagining what a name on an internet msg board looks like anyways?

you ever see me asking for pics of any of you? nope.. because I don't give a shit what any of you look like. I dont' even care to comment on your pics unless you ask for constructive criticism, in which case you may get a "bring up your rear delts dude" or "add some rhomboids brow" from me... you see me flaming like a little bitch? do you realize how fucking pathetic you look? this is the shit that's been going on since the start of Cold Fusion msg boards, it was rare when we had Usenet misc.fitness.weights because you had to use your own name, now everybody is anon and keyboard warriors.. smart mouthed grown men who'd have somebody on their front door and get slapped like a bitch if they didn't hide behind their anon 'handles'... you people are like Perez Hilton. (given some of you guys sexual orientation, you're like Perez in more way than one).

so, instead of using a proper counter point.. you flame. pretty pathetic for a grown man... especially for a grown man older than me.

in addition to flaming, when unable to think of more insults, you make up claims that you say I made... like me saying you need enormous amounts of kcals (6000 is the number you mention). where did I say that? where did I say you need huge amounts of kcals? where did you say a number (6k)? where did I claim to be 260?... so keep pretending you know how much steroids I'm using, for how long I've been at that dosage, what bw/bf I started at, what bw/bf I'm at now, how many kcals I eat regularly, how much carbs I eat regularly, how many carbs I've eaten today, how much protein I take in, ect...  

we've been down this road before... like a child, you turn my submission grappling in prison for $5-20 in commissary into "prison death match's", and can't seem to fathom how to stitch a cut with a guitar string. what do you think we use for a needle when doing tattoos?  (guitar string's, morons)

and when you do post pics... you post pics of when I'm down in size, and either on hrt, or a couple weeks out of the hospital after dropping 40+ over 9 months from a thyroid mixup. something I've talked about pretty openly here and on the fb, so save your excuses about "oh, so now he uses the 'I was sick' excuse" ect... or you use the pics from myspace when I was a few days out of prison and about 230 and at least 15%, probably close to 18%... and figuring out how to use a webcam on my buddies pc. (remember myspace and fb were something new to me when I got out).... and when you look at pics on my fb, feel free to look at the dates as well. a grown man posting endless shirtless, gym-selfies is pretty fucken lame. the only pics I believe I've posted on my fb for many months are either me and my gf or pics of sushi.

you ever notice that the "post your pics bro, or you're full of shit" ONLY happens on getbig? not on any other forum? you realize why? because this forum is 90% full of losers, children, and washouts who can't cut it on a real forum with real discussion and get banned because all they can do is flame... typical.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #460 on: April 08, 2014, 09:02:02 PM »
ESF - posted below is a prime example of why we may be a little leery of claims such as the ones you have made. Nothing personal bro.

you better distinguish between which 'claims' I made, and what 'claims' some of the kids here attribute to me.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #461 on: April 08, 2014, 09:04:04 PM »
I'm a grown man, you really think I'm going to let some little peon's (anonymous, at that) goad me into posting pictures? even if I wanted to, just the fact you little morons keep on repeating the same 'ol line, I won't do it out of principal.

add to the fact, I've never claimed to be a 260lb freak. never.. so I'm soooo sorry if you'd built up some sort of image in your minds of how I looked, that's your fault, not mine. what are you doing imagining what a name on an internet msg board looks like anyways?

you ever see me asking for pics of any of you? nope.. because I don't give a shit what any of you look like. I dont' even care to comment on your pics unless you ask for constructive criticism, in which case you may get a "bring up your rear delts dude" or "add some rhomboids brow" from me... you see me flaming like a little bitch? do you realize how fucking pathetic you look? this is the shit that's been going on since the start of Cold Fusion msg boards, it was rare when we had Usenet misc.fitness.weights because you had to use your own name, now everybody is anon and keyboard warriors.. smart mouthed grown men who'd have somebody on their front door and get slapped like a bitch if they didn't hide behind their anon 'handles'... you people are like Perez Hilton. (given some of you guys sexual orientation, you're like Perez in more way than one).

so, instead of using a proper counter point.. you flame. pretty pathetic for a grown man... especially for a grown man older than me.

in addition to flaming, when unable to think of more insults, you make up claims that you say I made... like me saying you need enormous amounts of kcals (6000 is the number you mention). where did I say that? where did I say you need huge amounts of kcals? where did you say a number (6k)? where did I claim to be 260?... so keep pretending you know how much steroids I'm using, for how long I've been at that dosage, what bw/bf I started at, what bw/bf I'm at now, how many kcals I eat regularly, how much carbs I eat regularly, how many carbs I've eaten today, how much protein I take in, ect...  

we've been down this road before... like a child, you turn my submission grappling in prison for $5-20 in commissary into "prison death match's", and can't seem to fathom how to stitch a cut with a guitar string. what do you think we use for a needle when doing tattoos?  (guitar string's, morons)

and when you do post pics... you post pics of when I'm down in size, and either on hrt, or a couple weeks out of the hospital after dropping 40+ over 9 months from a thyroid mixup. something I've talked about pretty openly here and on the fb, so save your excuses about "oh, so now he uses the 'I was sick' excuse" ect... or you use the pics from myspace when I was a few days out of prison and about 230 and at least 15%, probably close to 18%... and figuring out how to use a webcam on my buddies pc. (remember myspace and fb were something new to me when I got out).... and when you look at pics on my fb, feel free to look at the dates as well. a grown man posting endless shirtless, gym-selfies is pretty fucken lame. the only pics I believe I've posted on my fb for many months are either me and my gf or pics of sushi.

you ever notice that the "post your pics bro, or you're full of shit" ONLY happens on getbig? not on any other forum? you realize why? because this forum is 90% full of losers, children, and washouts who can't cut it on a real forum with real discussion and get banned because all they can do is flame... typical.

translation.... Ive failed
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #462 on: April 08, 2014, 09:04:38 PM »

failed at what?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »

why does your sexual orientation icon say female??

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #464 on: April 08, 2014, 09:28:29 PM »
Lol, he even has this picture advertising his website

Would have more impact if you used your own

didn't build my website genius... actually don't even use that site. web designer used some 'stock' pic or whatever you call it.

what's your point?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 08, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »
you better distinguish between which 'claims' I made, and what 'claims' some of the kids here attribute to me.

Actually I'm not sure of exactly what claims you have made I just wanted to crowbar that pic of Wolfox into this thread somehow and any time a man is down like yourself and being attacked from all angles, I make it a point to cowardly go over there and get a few cheap kicks in myself. 8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #466 on: April 08, 2014, 10:33:08 PM »

What a fucking cry baby
We post pics if you looking like you do because thats all there is, thats your best , stop trying to pretend you ever looked better than that.
If you did look better than that you would post pictures on your website to attract customers.
I believe your original point in this thread was regardless of how high your dose you wont make gains unless you chuck in the calories.

Thats been countered and evidence has been provided by the arguer.

You are still under some misconception that you need excessive calories to grow whilst taking large amounts of steroids.

So, lets have a discussion
What is your muscle built from?
Protein
How much protein do you need?
Debatable so lets say 1 gm per lb
So a 200lb man needs 200gms of protein that equates to 800 cals

So tell me, what shall I eat to make up the remaining x amount of cals and why do I need it?
curious to hear the op's thoughts on this as well.

now before we go further, i believe the more gh you use and the more anabolics you use, the more protein you'll need. so if your running 6g a of gear, 200g proetin aint gonna cut it. you might need 400. at the top end. thats 1600 cals. are you really that active that you need 3400-4400 more cals from fuel sources above this?

secondly, what do you need 6g of gear for. can you answer this for me. why are YOU specifically on 6g of gear for. the fact you look nothing other than the average gym rat doesnt lend a lot of credence to your more is better theory.

a third point- you say every possible pic of you that has been found online with you posing has been while on very low dose. why anyone takes pics of themselves at their worst to put on a social media is beyond me, but i digress. does it not further go to demonstrate that your high dose regimen isnt building quality muscle for you shrivel up from the massive beast you say you are today to the emaciated person your posing as in the pics we saw?

which brings us to my fourth point- you keep saying you are 'purple and swollen'. does plying your body with compounds it clearly doesnt need sound like a healthy, reasonable and effective way of gaining lean tissue? you do realise the majority of pros who are swollen and purple have passed on in recent years such as don youngblood.

and finally, i dont care if i ever see a pic of this beastly transformation you say you are undergoing at the moment- i say undergoing at the moment cause you have never held the kind of size you claim to -ever- in your life. so odd that the online community is flooded with pics of you at your worst, and not one of the beatsly 6g monster you represent your posts represent yourself out to be. so my question is where THE FUCK do you get off telling people to use 6g of gear and 60iu of insulin when it hasnt done jack fucking shit for you?i'll tell you why. cause it makes you sound like a monster. and clearly its a monster that doesnt exist, and never has.

and while im at it,  does it not strike you as odd that you have admitted the pics we have seen are of you, and that you talk openly about being a source on here, but wont post a recent pic cause of fear of being 'found out'? lol you ARE found out bro. let me guess-but the pic ties you to the acct whereas the posts can be anyones right? whos to say the person didnt steal pics of you to post. sounds like your trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people who are somewhat more intellectual than you'd like to believe. yes, you dont want your friends to see you that big- they see you everyday bro it shouldnt be a big fucking shock to them should a pic of you arise. lol

your 'no pic' excuse is fantasical bullshit that cannot be refuted logically. i await the rebuttal of the rest of fantastical bullshit that i have quired about.

Now have a stab at those posts or fuck off to a website where they dont ask you for pictures, here people are not gullible enough to take your bullshit at face value.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 09, 2014, 03:39:57 AM »
You are going to have to post a photo of you looking considerably better than this if you want people to take you seriously.
You have NEVER been bigger than that, I have seen all your pictures remember

Hahahaha, BSbitchtits melting like a cheese fondue without a pot in this thread

Fucking hell the tit is about half the size of me and talks like he is a big boy

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #468 on: April 09, 2014, 04:11:29 AM »
Hahahaha, BSbitchtits melting like a cheese fondue without a pot in this thread

Fucking hell the tit is about half the size of me and talks like he is a big boy

wow, brutal, the guy acts like he is a pro , expert on all things aas, a shredded beast and then looks like that.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #469 on: April 09, 2014, 04:17:06 AM »
Surely it's impossible to be on 6 grms of gear and look like that.

I'm actually kinda relieved, as it turns out esfitness is just lying for attention (like everyone else on this website).

No one who isn't about to turn pro should be on 6 grms of gear. Why damage your body like that otherwise?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 09, 2014, 06:17:20 AM »
Surely it's impossible to be on 6 grms of gear and look like that.

I'm actually kinda relieved, as it turns out esfitness is just lying for attention (like everyone else on this website).

No one who isn't about to turn pro should be on 6 grms of gear. Why damage your body like that otherwise?

Nasum, are you suggesting that Injects4Craigslist would be better spending his hard earned cash on 6 grams of truth serum, so he could finally admit his inadequacies to himself and make an informed decision about euthanasia?

Simple Simon

« Reply #471 on: April 09, 2014, 07:12:00 AM »
wow, brutal, the guy acts like he is a pro , expert on all things aas, a shredded beast and then looks like that.
He has Palumboism but hasn't even had the body that usually precedes it.

Guy has been totally decimated in this thread.
He wont recover.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: April 09, 2014, 07:19:16 AM »
He has Palumboism but hasn't even had the body that usually precedes it.

Guy has been totally decimated in this thread.
He wont recover.

Hahaha yes Good job!

At least his distended stomach and lack of arm muscles will make the fetal position a little more comfortable.

Simple Simon

« Reply #473 on: April 09, 2014, 07:20:43 AM »
Hahaha yes Good job!

At least his distended stomach and lack of arm muscles will make the fetal position a little more comfortable.
Yes, his lack of arm girth will make the inserting of his thumb into his mouth so much easier.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: April 09, 2014, 08:29:38 AM »
I wonder how far alpine can get those legs behind his ears before they just pop  ???
Hahahahahaha!!!