Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
I have taken my last drink for the next 4 days. This is my road to semi sobriety
(1/93) > >>
King Shizzo:
I am tired of being held hostage by alcohol. I just took my last drink. I needed to make a thread to hold myself accountable. Also because Getbig knows more about my alcoholism, than my family does.

Starting from 7:00 A.m. eastern time, I will log my trials with staying clean.

I am scared. I have heard of the horror stories of withdrawls.

If I stop posting in this thread, I am either in the hospital, or I am dead.

I will give you guys updates to how I am feeling. I will win, unless my body betrays me.
TrueGrit:
www.facebook.com
Purge_WTF:
Good decision, bro. I'll pray for you.
panos32:
if you keep alcohol around it would be very dangerous for you to give in and go gulp a couple bottles.

i would say take some preventantive measures (throw the booze away) and have someone knowing of the situation that can put up with any upcoming hysteric episode.

good luck
King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: panos32 on April 06, 2014, 04:23:20 AM ---if you keep alcohol around it would be very dangerous for you to give in and go gulp a couple bottles.

i would say take some preventantive measures and have someone knowing of the situation that can put up with any upcoming hysteric episode.

good luck

--- End quote ---
I have no alcohol around at the moment. I can regularly go 16-18 hours without a drink. That is how I survive the work week. I think I might hit a wall at the 36-48 hour mark though.

I always find a way to drink someting within a 24 hour period. That stops now.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version