Author Topic: most interesting man youve never heard of and he is changing everything  (Read 3569 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
One of my Greyhounds is named Tesla.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i listend to this for over 3 hours today while painting , and i will watch this  video again about 5 more times and take notes hes very easy to understand its just that some of the terminology i have to look up to understand. he explain things very well

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
its amazing he goes into the man "Galvani" first think galvanized metal
well he discoverd that two different metals have different atmosphers

then he goes into the volta guy talking about electricity think "volts"

basically when you name something you give it that quality

what adoni is trying to acheive by nameing his dog tesla he hopes his dog will adopt these qualities. smart move

whatever your first or last middle name broken up into parts/words are the qualities your parents wanted to manifest within you when you were born

now going back in history
what would "volta's" parents hoping by nameing there son that hoping to acheve well look at the language its all there but enough of that simple subconscious revelations please watch the video you will be hooked!!!!

by the way none of this has anythign to do with the video i want you to watch the video

A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
its amazing he goes into the man "Galvani" first think galvanized metal
well he discoverd that two different metals have different atmosphers

then he goes into the volta guy talking about electricity think "volts"

basically when you name something you give it that quality

what adoni is trying to acheive by nameing his dog tesla he hopes his dog will adopt these qualities. smart move

whatever your first or last middle name broken up into parts/words are the qualities your parents wanted to manifest within you when you were born

now going back in history
what would "volta's" parents hoping by nameing there son that hoping to acheve well look at the language its all there but enough of that simple subconscious revelations please watch the video you will be hooked!!!!

by the way none of this has anythign to do with the video i want you to watch the video

They didn't name him "Volta", his last name was Volta.
Count Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta (18 February 1745 - 5 March 1827) was a Italian physicist known especially for the development of the first electric cell in 1800.
The volt unit is named after him.

The same for Luigi Galvani. What you are talking about is a person first name, what a person parents give you.

Many animals have their Latin names named after the person who discovered them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
They didn't name him "Volta", his last name was Volta.
Count Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta (18 February 1745 - 5 March 1827) was a Italian physicist known especially for the development of the first electric cell in 1800.
The volt unit is named after him.

The same for Luigi Galvani. What you are talking about is a person first name, what a person parents give you.

Many animals have their Latin names named after the person who discovered them.
your note quite getting what im saying though but you are correct

you see there was no meaning for volta then maybe in latin broken up or italian there was

but when people name there child or there dog like adonis "tesla" they wishfully hope to manifest those traits

however like in your case either your last name or first name is "parker" if your parents gave this to you as a first name then they subconciously had the idea of driving or some sort of automobile person in mind or your dad liked cars

if this is your last name then you fell into the "spell"ing of your name and became under the influence  of your name because your name resonates with you everyday consciously subconciously perhaps leading you to enjoying all things about cars "mr. parker"
A

the trainer

Falcon have you ever considered preaching in the streets you would reach more people and try to convert them from their meat eating ways.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Thanks Johnny. I'll watch this later.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Thanks Johnny. I'll watch this later.
thank you my afro-american king leader, adonis the white wizard would not respond to my pm about this he is busy arguing about fry sizes

just the first 5 minites is fascinating for an amatuer at electricity like me.

each metal has a different atmospheric condition

so when you take two different metals and sandwich them with an electrolyte solution or gel in between them you get fire or a cell in a battery pretty fascinating to know the how and the why so simply...sure nothing ground breaking here to some but most wouldnt quantify it as metals haveing a different atmospheric condition, they get into the proton neutron angle wich is all false and  the rest of the vid is fascinating!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon have you ever considered preaching in the streets you would reach more people and try to convert them from their meat eating ways.
i will put everyone in cages before i try to convert them my friend

if one hasnt tried to convert themselfs by now then something is deeply wrong and will be fixed better by force
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: most interesting man youve never heard of and he is changing everything
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
all that wisdom and still living in a trailer, painting walls for a living

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 04:31:58 PM »
all that wisdom and still living in a trailer, painting walls for a living

Soon?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 04:34:01 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »

attractive hair style on that old board would hit!
A

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 10:14:58 PM »
so much knowledge that i know nothing about...  makes me feel small and helpless

i'm going to go back to making money and fulfilling my most basic human needs and banging hookers

great stuff though, just too much for me at the moment

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 05:37:18 PM »
so much knowledge that i know nothing about...  makes me feel small and helpless

i'm going to go back to making money and fulfilling my most basic human needs and banging hookers

great stuff though, just too much for me at the moment

i still cant get over the first 5 minites

each metal has different atmospheric condition

you take two different metals then, then you put electrolyte solution between them and wallah you have a battery cell
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 03:30:08 AM »

Didn't Stallone hire her for his wedding? :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 05:02:36 AM »
Off Topic -Check this Marty its happening tonight and will be viewable.

http://www.space.com/25384-mars-earth-sun-alignment-tuesday.html